DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

This game is becoming frustrating to me. Frustrating because people make one assumption about people in early game and refuse to change their reads.

I've changed my mind on many reads. See Lenlo for example.

At this moment I'm waiting for a reason to change my mind on Pizza. Waiting...

Sooh, what is your updated list?

Interested in both your thoughts, and to see if you changed your mind (as you are saying the rest of us aren't).

It'll only be short as I'm not planning on staying in the thread much longer. I need a break.

Town:

BFG

Zander

Dice

Cory

Null to town:

Lenlo

Null-null to town:

Besie

Pizza

Null:

Nolder Can't make up my mind. Goes from scummy to towny and right back down atp.

Null to scum:

Shad POE

Nikon POE

Scummy:

Tina

I'd love some insight as to your reads and reasoning behind them.  It will certainly help me with my read on you especially since you've stated i can't and I'm not reading you right.  Like you put this together in only 6 mins from when Besie asked you and a rushed reads lists imo is more then likely to come from Scum then Town.  Thats why I really want some reasoning please.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Zander

You said that you didn't think town!shad would stop fighting:

I know RL stuff can be legit but I feel Like he's made a AtE type posts that I really don't expect much of from him.

If you honestly think that saying my kid is sick is a scum tell, I'm going to fly to Canada and slap you, then steal your wallet to pay for the return fair.
There are two options in this game: I am town who has been very distracted, or I am scum who has been very distracted. Convincing you of the former is proving a challenge, and that's frustrating, but in the worst case scenario I'll have a great deal of say on who dies over the next few nights and I won't be bothered with trying to "prove" myself anymore.

Best option: don't lynch me.  But I'm not going to fight it tooth and nail.

Absolutely not Shad and you know that.

Town!Shad does 100% of the time imo.

Which I didn't mind.
But then you had no problem at all with Cory deciding not to fight back:

I'm letting it go BFG, I've got wolves to hunt.

You may follow me if you please, you may read me as a villager with more confidence if you want to be right post-game about one more read, or you may resist and I'll come back and put you on my shoulders.

Either way, we'll get there. :wub:

tumblr_nia06yYg6e1rnh7cyo1_500.gif

Which I was also okay with, since they're two different people that might play differently.

So my question to you is, is okay or not okay for Pizza to do the same, iyo?

I've reached my limit.

Askthepizzaguy died and was a villager. I've wasted enough time on this game today.

And why aren't you treating everyone the same? Are you deciding how they should act individually? How would you act if you were told that you were wolf right now and everyone was against you?

I know you'll fight back (right?) So why didn't it bother you when Cory decided not to even attempt it?

And while I'm on it. I know you've said it before prolly but I'm asking again. How'd your mind change on Lenlo when he DID fight back?

The post you quoted for Cory was not anything about him giving up or quitting in fact it was quite the opposite.  Shad's was so not the same imo.  And Yes i feel like Town!Pizza would continue to fight. so no its not okay in my books for him to quit,

I had no problems with Lenlo fighting back at all.  My mind changed on Lenlo when I felt Pizza was more likely to be scum then Len cause I don't feel that t vs t is much of a possibility at all between them.

Did that answer your questions?  Did I miss anything?  Let me know please!!!

Is there anybody besides myself willing to vote Lenlo?

I want to lynch him but I hate wasting my vote so if it's not going to happen I'm willing to consolidate on a lesser read.

Especially since I have people I'm townreading townreading my first pick. Makes me hesitate.

Prolly the only way I vote Len is a major slip and or a Pizza Town flip.

@ Zander

I know RL stuff can be legit but I feel Like he's made a AtE type posts that I really don't expect much of from him.

If you honestly think that saying my kid is sick is a scum tell, I'm going to fly to Canada and slap you, then steal your wallet to pay for the return fair.

There are two options in this game: I am town who has been very distracted, or I am scum who has been very distracted. Convincing you of the former is proving a challenge, and that's frustrating, but in the worst case scenario I'll have a great deal of say on who dies over the next few nights and I won't be bothered with trying to "prove" myself anymore.

Best option: don't lynch me. But I'm not going to fight it tooth and nail.

Which I didn't mind.

You may follow me if you please, you may read me as a villager with more confidence if you want to be right post-game about one more read, or you may resist and I'll come back and put you on my shoulders.

Which I was also okay with, since they're two different people that might play differently.

I've reached my limit.

Askthepizzaguy died and was a villager. I've wasted enough time on this game today.

And why aren't you treating everyone the same? Are you deciding how they should act individually? How would you act if you were told that you were wolf right now and everyone was against you?

I know you'll fight back (right?) So why didn't it bother you when Cory decided not to even attempt it?

And while I'm on it. I know you've said it before prolly but I'm asking again. How'd your mind change on Lenlo when he DID fight back?

The post you quoted for Cory was not anything about him giving up or quitting in fact it was quite the opposite. Shad's was so not the same imo. And Yes i feel like Town!Pizza would continue to fight. so no its not okay in my books for him to quit,

I had no problems with Lenlo fighting back at all. My mind changed on Lenlo when I felt Pizza was more likely to be scum then Len cause I don't feel that t vs t is much of a possibility at all between them.

Did that answer your questions? Did I miss anything? Let me know please!!!

Yeah it's fine, thanks. I think I might have perceived the posts I quoted in a different light than you have, but I see what you're point of view is.

So, am I right to say that you believe town will always fight back?

"But then you had no problem at all with Cory deciding not to fight back:"

I missed this. What is this Besie?

Misinterpretation of a gif, it seems. Different point of view. It's sorted now. See the post above yours for reference.

And them my last catchup post.

id vote shad not pizza

Im fine with Shad but why not Pizza DIce?

cause i think he is town and because half the arguments for lynching him seems to be "but hes hard to read! lets play safe" not a fan
Fair enough

But I don't play safe I PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!!

bb576efc437a1aa3010baaa02c8ad470.400x251

And in order to do that I have to find 3 wolves. I think theres more reasons to vote Pizza then what your referring to. But I'm happy to roll Shad or less happily roll Tina cause flips will make solving this much easier for us.

Mmmm.

Ugh.

Conflicted.

80faf23505331ac9de1e2c72102a4688.jpg
Noooooo! WRONG GIF! Zander!

THE BOULDER IS CONFLICTED!

I'm not.

I want to vote Pizza.

For reasons already given. He's been my top scum for a while, and I feel more confident voting him as scum than any else atm. Call it POE, if you must.

no one can actually EXPLAIN zander...

Im pretty easy to figure out....like on my gravestone it will say these 6 things:

He Loved God

He Loved his Children

He Loved Bacon

He Loved Beer

He Loved To Town

And by God He Lunched a Hell of A lot of Wolves.

:wub:

Now Zander while he is going to sleep, tell meeeee!

Curiosity killed the cat.

id vote shad not pizza

cause i think he is town and because half the arguments for lynching him seems to be "but hes hard to read! lets play safe" not a fan
Dice so towny!
Yeah I don't see how this makes him towny AT ALL. At all. There's so many other factors that contribute to Pizza being the most scummy.

Are you, Sooh, and Dice, w/w?

I'm voting Pizza. I have no problem switching that to Sooh or Dice. Sooh more so than Dice. Can't shake my distrust of them.

I don't like that lynching Pizza is a definite lynch on Shad. I still have not done the iso, though. I'll do that now that I've caught up. I'm trusting my top town reads again, that have said that shad is scummy. And I don't like that. I want my own opinions.

And I just edited this post so that I didn't vote Pizza because 1) it'll put him at -1 and 2) because I want to hear what BFG says first.

Like after the last 2 Besie post's I've quoted doesn't have everyone move her into at least light green town reads give your heads a shake imo.

They'll get there in their own time and for their own reasons, Zan. I appreciate that I have found a villa teammate but don't overdo it, okay? :happy:

Im sorry that I cant follow your request my dear.  I will will defend and point out things about my Town reads as much as I feel the need to do so.  I'm wanting people to see what it is that I'm reading you as Town for.

Screw it

[unvote]

Ok I know you want Len but its not happening today.  Only 3 options happening today imo.  Pizza>Shad>Tina.  Who do you wanna vote from here

Zander I'm just letting you know I'm considering switching to Tina

Because I am weak, but also because I think it's right

Thinking its right is fine being weak isnt...you most certainly are not weak imo.

[v]Shad[/v]

I dont hate this vote but I'm still feeling Pizza is the way to go.

lolcorysaysonethingandthendoesanother.gif

lololololololololol

There are no universal rules to how alignments play, just people.

True; I accept and agree with this. I do, however, want to know how each of the "people" think because that affects how they think in terms of alignment.

I'm just figuring out how Zander perceives a town to be. Simply because it affects how he would play as villa, and how he sees others - it will affect his ISO's and POE's. Isn't that right?

The difference is that Pizza is being substantially pressured and is a probable lynch.

Me deciding not to hammer on my conversation with BFG (where she's already reading me villager to a certain extent) and focus on other game-related things from a position where there is basically zero pressure on me and basically the entire game is townreading me is very different.

lol kawamii

Zander I need a little push from you to follow through on Pizza here

Slap me in the face or something

Look deeply into my eyes and take my hand and join me in leading this village to victory:

[v] unvote [/v]

[v] Pizza [/v]

Pizza should be at L-1

You lost me

Lol Cory.

I thought you saying to BFG that she'll see your "towniness" in time (by saying that it's her choice to follow you) was a way of not fighting back. Of not forcing her to see that you're town. To Zander that was simply an indication that you're town (I think?). Point is, it's different ways of perceiving the same thing.

Does that make sense? Have I found you again or should I bring a leash next time?

The first thing in my mind is that he wasn't so bitter and dismayed. He actually had some fun with it, realized the stupidity of the situation and decided he'd at least mess around while he was alive.

It's a dumb rule that doesn't work for everyone, but Tom used to tell me: "a lot of villagers getting mislynched get upset and start trolling. a lot of wolves getting lynched correct get angry about it."

The difference is that Pizza is being substantially pressured and is a probable lynch.

Me deciding not to hammer on my conversation with BFG (where she's already reading me villager to a certain extent) and focus on other game-related things from a position where there is basically zero pressure on me and basically the entire game is townreading me is very different.

Mmm okay, yes. Understood.

You lost me

Lol Cory.

I thought you saying to BFG that she'll see your "towniness" in time (by saying that it's her choice to follow you) was a way of not fighting back. Of not forcing her to see that you're town. To Zander that was simply an indication that you're town (I think?). Point is, it's different ways of perceiving the same thing.

Does that make sense? Have I found you again or should I bring a leash next time?

I think Zander is wholly commenting on the fact that Pizza seems to have given up on the game.

The more I think about it the more I feel it's "wolf giving up" than anything else. I can put myself in Pizza's shoes to enough of a degree to think that if he was a villager being mislynched here, he'd be giving people hell to a much more stern degree. I know I would, because I'm petty and egotistical  :laugh:

@ Zander

Best option: don't lynch me. But I'm not going to fight it tooth and nail.

Which I didn't mind.

I've reached my limit.

The post you quoted for Cory was not anything about him giving up or quitting in fact it was quite the opposite. Shad's was so not the same imo. And Yes i feel like Town!Pizza would continue to fight. so no its not okay in my books for him to quit,

I had no problems with Lenlo fighting back at all. My mind changed on Lenlo when I felt Pizza was more likely to be scum then Len cause I don't feel that t vs t is much of a possibility at all between them.

Did that answer your questions? Did I miss anything? Let me know please!!!

Yeah it's fine, thanks. I think I might have perceived the posts I quoted in a different light than you have, but I see what you're point of view is.

So, am I right to say that you believe town will always fight back?

300movie1.jpg?w=350&h=200&crop=1

54ed2b42c849a5d817ed74faf0615313.jpg

I hope this answers answers your question!!!!!!

And them my last catchup post.

id vote shad not pizza

Fair enough

But I don't play safe I PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!!

bb576efc437a1aa3010baaa02c8ad470.400x251

And in order to do that I have to find 3 wolves. I think theres more reasons to vote Pizza then what your referring to. But I'm happy to roll Shad or less happily roll Tina cause flips will make solving this much easier for us.

Mmmm.

Ugh.

Conflicted.

80faf23505331ac9de1e2c72102a4688.jpg
Noooooo! WRONG GIF! Zander!

THE BOULDER IS CONFLICTED!

I'm not.

I want to vote Pizza.

For reasons already given. He's been my top scum for a while, and I feel more confident voting him as scum than any else atm. Call it POE, if you must.

no one can actually EXPLAIN zander...

Im pretty easy to figure out....like on my gravestone it will say these 6 things:

He Loved God

He Loved his Children

He Loved Bacon

He Loved Beer

He Loved To Town

And by God He Lunched a Hell of A lot of Wolves.

:wub:

Now Zander while he is going to sleep, tell meeeee!

Curiosity killed the cat.

id vote shad not pizza

Dice so towny!
Yeah I don't see how this makes him towny AT ALL. At all. There's so many other factors that contribute to Pizza being the most scummy.

Are you, Sooh, and Dice, w/w?

I'm voting Pizza. I have no problem switching that to Sooh or Dice. Sooh more so than Dice. Can't shake my distrust of them.

I don't like that lynching Pizza is a definite lynch on Shad. I still have not done the iso, though. I'll do that now that I've caught up. I'm trusting my top town reads again, that have said that shad is scummy. And I don't like that. I want my own opinions.

And I just edited this post so that I didn't vote Pizza because 1) it'll put him at -1 and 2) because I want to hear what BFG says first.

Like after the last 2 Besie post's I've quoted doesn't have everyone move her into at least light green town reads give your heads a shake imo.

They'll get there in their own time and for their own reasons, Zan. I appreciate that I have found a villa teammate but don't overdo it, okay? :happy:

Im sorry that I cant follow your request my dear. I will will defend and point out things about my Town reads as much as I feel the need to do so. I'm wanting people to see what it is that I'm reading you as Town for.

Screw it

[unvote]

Ok I know you want Len but its not happening today. Only 3 options happening today imo. Pizza>Shad>Tina. Who do you wanna vote from here

Zander I'm just letting you know I'm considering switching to Tina

Because I am weak, but also because I think it's right

Thinking its right is fine being weak isnt...you most certainly are not weak imo.

[v]Shad[/v]

lolcorysaysonethingandthendoesanother.gif

lololololololololol

[v]Shad[/v]

You know you're voting Shad right?

lololololololololol

Yes I was completely aware at the time I made that post.  Ive also stated and weve agreed upon a Pizza/Shad/Tina only lynch today.  Zander's gonna Zander imo

Archived