DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

I won't be arguing with Lenlo (about his alignment anyway) anymore.

I hate letting wolves go free so I wouldn't have unvoted him if he was anywhere near more likely to be scummy than not.

He's not blue because godawful opening-midday. But he's not where the wolves are.

The wolves are contained within Tina and Shad.

Sooh not voting Shad is problem.

I won't be arguing with Lenlo (about his alignment anyway) anymore.

I hate letting wolves go free so I wouldn't have unvoted him if he was anywhere near more likely to be scummy than not.

He's not blue because godawful opening-midday. But he's not where the wolves are.

The wolves are contained within Tina and Shad.

Sooh not voting Shad is problem.

And???

Presumably 3 mafia, is Sooh still your third?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Nolder

The really really short version?

He's got nothing to gain. He and I are the lynches at that point a lot of the time, and we had committed to mutually destroying one another.

If he's sticking around after that as a wolf it's to create confusion and anti-spew, as a motive.

He didn't really do anything that had a wolfy motive after that point that I could see.

Create confusion or walk away are the only options. Calmly parking in thread for hours I just don't see.

I can link to it for reference if you'd like, but it will take a few mins to find.

I am the lynchee today a lot because I am a villager with five votes. I also should not be the day one lynch this game.

Link or paraphrase would be great :)

Hmmm.

Ok I have one more question in regards to Lenlo.

Why do you think that behavior supersedes his awful plan near the start of the game?

Because townies suggest plans which are awful a lot.

Hey everyone let's mass claim, in a game where the host Askthepizzaguy is notorious for providing cover roles.

We got a guilty result on someone, everyone hop aboard! 27 votes on one person for the entire round, and a townie got lynched. Next day, the person with the faulty result got lynched. No discussion was had for two days and 4 townies died in between.

Townies suggest things which are bad. Hey, what if we lynch a townie today, guys? I felt was a thought process leading to "do we have a volunteer", you know? Such a bad plan. But, I don't think it ever got that far. Having two lynch tallies isn't terrible, but it isn't as pro-town as Lenlo believed for the reasons I indicated, and I felt his melodrama about it was wolfy.

The odds of certain behavior being scum were good in that case, but when combined with his later behavior, I had to retreat despite what it made me look like, even if it got me lynched.

Because dead town Lenlo and dead town Pizza are zero dead scums.

*snip*

You would not believe the faces I'm pulling at this XD

Obviously I can't/won't argue the rest

lol what faces?

It is one of the reasons why he's not surely in my town yet, but there really isn't much else to keep him out, so I'm treating him as town. Will reevaluate later :wink:

Imagine a cartoon face that flickers between every known emotion and you probably won't be far off :unsure:

Specifically I have Town! Cory works on resolving me, Dice, Tina today (and I guess I need to start adding Zander to that list) and every time I start to worry that he's letting it slide, he addresses something about the other 2 and I breathe a sigh of relief. I wish he'd take a more concrete stance BUT I believe his reaction to her responses to him, if that makes sense?

@ BFG

I dislike that you say I go with the flow.

ISO's Besie and doesn't like how she's going with the flow

I can even pinpoint to the post that  probably formed this idea in the back of your mind.

Besie:

She seems to be going with the flow* a lot and a lot of her posts are not game related. She asks questions but don´t do anything with the answers. I have not played with her before so I can´t judge her from previous games so I don´t know why Zander is saying she is town. 

* many have had the same oppinion so it´s hard to say that this is purely negative. I have expressed some of the same thoughts.

I'm not going with the flow. I'm making my own deductions from my own ways of reasoning. The only way I'm going with the flow is in reading, understanding and agreeing with several people's arguments. Including you. Do you WANT me to make a very random list? My list differs conciderably from Pizza's. Many people are at different alignments when compared to Cory and Zander's, with the main being Shad, I believe. And you just went and moved Shad to null-town, so I don't see how that's a problem. The only other thing I did was to move Len quite a bit, and you could possibly have seen that as going with the flow. It was not. It was my thoughts about things he said early game. And once again, no. I'm not referring to the "secret info" that Cory saw and Zander apparently sees too. It's my own, and I actually added even more to Len's villa after his argument with Pizza, and Pizza's reasoning.

If you want to say that I'm sheeping (cause that's what go with the flow is!) then at least give proper examples. I'm NOT sheeping my top scum read. I'm not even sheeping my top town reads, except on Tina. Want me to stop going with the flow? Then I refuse to vote someone who I have no experience with and can see no reason for their negative alignment.

Another example is Dice.  I don't feel good on him. And he's towny for most people. Is that going with the flow too?

:/

Are you deepwolfing with Tina?

And them my last catchup post.

id vote shad  not pizza

Im fine with Shad but why not Pizza DIce?

cause i think he is town and because half the arguments for lynching him seems to be "but hes hard to read! lets play safe"   not a fan

Fair enough

But I don't play safe I PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!!

bb576efc437a1aa3010baaa02c8ad470.400x251

And in order to do that I have to find 3 wolves.  I think theres more reasons to vote Pizza then what your referring to. But I'm happy to roll Shad or less happily roll Tina cause flips will make solving this much easier for us.

Mmmm.

Ugh.

Conflicted.

80faf23505331ac9de1e2c72102a4688.jpg

Noooooo! WRONG GIF! Zander!

THE BOULDER IS CONFLICTED!

I'm not.

I want to vote Pizza.

For reasons already given. He's been my top scum for a while, and I feel more confident voting him as scum than any else atm. Call it POE, if you must.

no one can actually EXPLAIN zander...

Im pretty easy to figure out....like on my gravestone it will say these 6 things:

He Loved God

He Loved his Children

He Loved Bacon

He Loved Beer

He Loved To Town

And by God He Lunched a Hell of A lot of Wolves.

:wub:

Now Zander while he is going to sleep, tell meeeee!

Curiosity killed the cat.

id vote shad  not pizza

cause i think he is town and because half the arguments for lynching him seems to be "but hes hard to read! lets play safe"   not a fan

Dice so towny!

Yeah I don't see how this makes him towny AT ALL. At all. There's so many other factors that contribute to Pizza being the most scummy.

Are you, Sooh, and Dice, w/w?

I'm voting Pizza. I have no problem switching that to Sooh or Dice. Sooh more so than Dice. Can't shake my distrust of them.

I don't like that lynching Pizza is a definite lynch on Shad. I still have not done the iso, though. I'll do that now that I've caught up. I'm trusting my top town reads again, that have said that shad is scummy. And I don't like that. I want my own opinions.

And I just edited this post so that I didn't vote Pizza because 1) it'll put him at -1 and 2) because I want to hear what BFG says first.

*snip*

You would not believe the faces I'm pulling at this XD

Obviously I can't/won't argue the rest

lol what faces?

It is one of the reasons why he's not surely in my town yet, but there really isn't much else to keep him out, so I'm treating him as town. Will reevaluate later :wink:

Imagine a cartoon face that flickers between every known emotion and you probably won't be far off :unsure:

Specifically I have Town! Cory works on resolving me, Dice, Tina today (and I guess I need to start adding Zander to that list) and every time I start to worry that he's letting it slide, he addresses something about the other 2 and I breathe a sigh of relief. I wish he'd take a more concrete stance BUT I believe his reaction to her responses to him, if that makes sense?

*cue lots of nodding*

Yes, I see what you're saying, and yes, I do believe him to be honest as well. There's not much keeping him out of my solid town at this point, and I think deep down he is solid town for me. It's just my tinfoil speaking which refuses me to put him there.

Add a point to Nolder's village equity.

The reads list he posted around this point looks a little like someone who read halfway through the game and decided those leans based on stuff up to that point but no further.

Curiosity question- @Nolder, is this about right? Or was this based on 100 percent of the thread read up to the point of the leans list?

My read on Lenlo migrated. Did you see my reasons for not pushing him more? I know not everyone absorbed it on the first flyby.

I did some rereading to remind myself of a few things (such as why i had a good feeling about Shad early on) but I wouldn't say I've read 100% of the thread.

I wouldn't say I stopped halfway or anything either though. 

Fwiw your posts are the ones I skim the most.

@ Cory, Zander

This exchange proves Nolder is a townie in my mind. I feel Nolder-scum would have a different list.

@ BFG

I can even pinpoint to the post that  probably formed this idea in the back of your mind.

Besie:

She seems to be going with the flow* a lot and a lot of her posts are not game related. She asks questions but don´t do anything with the answers. I have not played with her before so I can´t judge her from previous games so I don´t know why Zander is saying she is town. 

* many have had the same oppinion so it´s hard to say that this is purely negative. I have expressed some of the same thoughts.

I'm not going with the flow. I'm making my own deductions from my own ways of reasoning. The only way I'm going with the flow is in reading, understanding and agreeing with several people's arguments. Including you. Do you WANT me to make a very random list? My list differs conciderably from Pizza's. Many people are at different alignments when compared to Cory and Zander's, with the main being Shad, I believe. And you just went and moved Shad to null-town, so I don't see how that's a problem. The only other thing I did was to move Len quite a bit, and you could possibly have seen that as going with the flow. It was not. It was my thoughts about things he said early game. And once again, no. I'm not referring to the "secret info" that Cory saw and Zander apparently sees too. It's my own, and I actually added even more to Len's villa after his argument with Pizza, and Pizza's reasoning.

If you want to say that I'm sheeping (cause that's what go with the flow is!) then at least give proper examples. I'm NOT sheeping my top scum read. I'm not even sheeping my top town reads, except on Tina. Want me to stop going with the flow? Then I refuse to vote someone who I have no experience with and can see no reason for their negative alignment.

Another example is Dice.  I don't feel good on him. And he's towny for most people. Is that going with the flow too?

Just read the first line.

:laugh: that's my summary of the post you quoted from within Tina's ISO.

Everything within the spoiler is either a summary of Tina's ISO or my reaction to it. I'll try to make it clearer which is which in future

*snip*

id vote shad  not pizza

Dice so towny!

Yeah I don't see how this makes him towny AT ALL. At all. There's so many other factors that contribute to Pizza being the most scummy.

Are you, Sooh, and Dice, w/w?

*snip*

Really?

I admit I'm not great at this game when wolfing, but it would be ridiculous of a wolf me to put our trio so close together. 

Dice is towny because Dice does Dice. He takes stances regardless of their popularity and defends them. This is one of those cases in which I believe his thinking is completely towny. 

And now I really need to go. From memory the pub we're meeting at has no signal, and other than that I'm driving so probably won't be around until early evening. That's several hours before the deadline though.

Pizza, I would love for you to explain your early thoughts on Dice, your opinion on Shad, Tina and Sooh as fully as you can. I guess your thoughts on Dice can wait in preference to the other 3

And now I really need to go. From memory the pub we're meeting at has no signal, and other than that I'm driving so probably won't be around until early evening. That's several hours before the deadline though.

Pizza, I would love for you to explain your early thoughts on Dice, your opinion on Shad, Tina and Sooh as fully as you can. I guess your thoughts on Dice can wait in preference to the other 3

By the time you come back I will be a dead something that isn't a wolf and is a townie.

16 hours to deadline, I should be back within 8.

Hammer generally doesn't fall that early without strong consensus on this site. If it does, that will be telling as well.

Explain why Tina is mafia? I have her as POE, but that's not the same thing

@BFG

@ BFG

I can even pinpoint to the post that probably formed this idea in the back of your mind.

Besie:

Another example is Dice. I don't feel good on him. And he's towny for most people. Is that going with the flow too?

Everything within the spoiler is either a summary of Tina's ISO or my reaction to it. I'll try to make it clearer which is which in future

I apologize.

@BFG

@ BFG

I can even pinpoint to the post that probably formed this idea in the back of your mind.

Besie:

Another example is Dice. I don't feel good on him. And he's towny for most people. Is that going with the flow too?

I apologize.

Why?

You secretly British?

16 hours to deadline, I should be back within 8.

Hammer generally doesn't fall that early without strong consensus on this site. If it does, that will be telling as well.

Explain why Tina is mafia? I have her as POE, but that's not the same thing

Cory is a townie

Nolder is a townie

Zander is a townie

Pizza is a townie

Besie is a townie

BFG is a townie

Lenlo is a townie

Dice is a townie

That's why Tina is a scum.

Okay, different question. Again for everyone because this one is important.

What are your two strongest reads? Doesn't matter if it's a wolf read or a village read. What are the two most confident reads you have this game that you'd bet the house on if you had to?

For me, it's Zander villager and BFG villager, but I think I've stated that already.

Never lynch Cory (borderline sabotage comment comes from town cory imo, blows away all the doubt)

Never lynch Zander (despite his bad towning toward me)

Can anyone guess where I feel the oxymoron comes from?

Archived