DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My problem with his catch-up posts this morning is that they are all appeals and they happened simply because pressure caved on him very hard and he was starting to become a real wagon.

They'll buy him some time and consideration but usually I'm just left with very bad feelings when players only put in effort like that when they are a lead wagon and are otherwise not being themselves. Yeah, he picked at Lenlo, who is kind of easy to pick at. He didn't do much else.

Am not!

If you're a wolf I'm probably going to be furious at you for something you did in the first twenty pages that I'm not going to mention.

Furious.

His threat to use the "night lynch" on Zander as well I felt was coming more from the "scum bargaining to dodge a lynch by making a threat to sabotage if town" than "town genuinely frustrated".

:dry:

Where did this happen?

My problem with his catch-up posts this morning is that they are all appeals and they happened simply because pressure caved on him very hard and he was starting to become a real wagon.

They'll buy him some time and consideration but usually I'm just left with very bad feelings when players only put in effort like that when they are a lead wagon and are otherwise not being themselves. Yeah, he picked at Lenlo, who is kind of easy to pick at. He didn't do much else.

Am not!

If you're a wolf I'm probably going to be furious at you for something you did in the first twenty pages that I'm not going to mention.

Furious.

D: What did I do thats so bad only if im a wolf!? I need to know!

Fair enuff Cory

Len you are one i DONT have a problem with for pushing pizzas lynch. You have made it VERY clear you think he is scum all game.

im not a fan of the plotting who they would lynch at night angle tho. i feel like we are missing something about that whole thing

Its a game mechanic I aim to take advantage of for towns sake.

Wolf bullets are my only Kryptonite

I am holding you hostage on this.

I strongly think you're a townie but I absolutely will override that and shoot you until you do your job.

I don't think for the slightest second that I can scare you, or really threaten you, and have that dictate your play.

My motivation is that I should not be the lynch, and you are one of the persons making it so, and you're a town lean.

Until you do your job as a townie, I will fire at you when I die. Even though I love you and you are a town lean.

Zander. I'm serious.

Wolf bullets are my only Kryptonite

I am holding you hostage on this.

I strongly think you're a townie but I absolutely will override that and shoot you until you do your job.

I don't think for the slightest second that I can scare you, or really threaten you, and have that dictate your play.

My motivation is that I should not be the lynch, and you are one of the persons making it so, and you're a town lean.

Until you do your job as a townie, I will fire at you when I die. Even though I love you and you are a town lean.

Zander. I'm serious.

Oh yeah no, thats horribad. Holding him hostage to basically get him to not lynch him? Yuck.

D: What did I do thats so bad only if im a wolf!? I need to know!

You'll find out if you're a wolf with a side dish of rue-ing the day.

If you're a villager it's my little secret.

But im town, so that means ill never find out!

We talking like, outside the spirit of the game your a dick furious or that was really tricky and didnt see it coming furious?

More tricky, but spirit of the game is probably worth thinking about.

It's something that would have been wholly intentional if you were a wolf and was very likely completely unintentional if you are a wolf.

It's something I wouldn't expect you to do as a wolf, as it's more a reflection of integrity than anything else.

Like, Pizza has plenty of posts this game and all I remember was him:

> making nice with Zander and I to the extent where he joked how obvious it was he was making nice with Zander and I
> arguing with Lenlo and then pushing Lenlo

> clearing Lenlo after nobody really bit
> arguing with Zander, who he thought was a villager early

I just feel like Village!Pizza does more. Is paying more attention to everything. Is scoping out more people and trying to figure things out.

> making nice with Zander and I to the extent where he joked how obvious it was he was making nice with Zander and I

I just feel like Village!Pizza does more. Is paying more attention to everything. Is scoping out more people and trying to figure things out.

this is the sorta stuff i was after when i asked for those 4-5 lines.

thank you

His threat to use the "night lynch" on Zander as well I felt was coming more from the "scum bargaining to dodge a lynch by making a threat to sabotage if town" than "town genuinely frustrated".

:dry:

Zander does not negotiate with terrorists!!!!

Am not!

Furious.

FYI- I know what you're talking about sir,

Am not!

Furious.

FYI- I know what you're talking about sir,

I h8 u

this is the sorta stuff i was after when i asked for those 4-5 lines.

thank you

I agree with Cory's assessment of Pizza thus far.  Does this change anything for you Dice?

Archived