DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't feel like you really care about the game. You've made points but they lack follow through and impact. Even when you are here I feel you are kind of mailing it in.

I'm not really in the business of trying to find how that can make you a villager or in what game you were like that as a villager and got heat; I'd rather you just be a villager. If you won't be one or can't, you know what we have to do with you.

Who do you think deserves to be lynched more than you at this point? Who are the wolves?

Even your lines of questioning feel stagnant. Your village game continues to grow game by game but here all of your narratives are safe.

It's like a replication of Zander's case on Tab in the last game. I don't think this is a natural extension of your village game.

I just don't feel like you really care about the game. You've made points but they lack follow through and impact. Even when you are here I feel you are kind of mailing it in.

I'm not really in the business of trying to find how that can make you a villager or in what game you were like that as a villager and got heat; I'd rather you just be a villager. If you won't be one or can't, you know what we have to do with you.

Who do you think deserves to be lynched more than you at this point? Who are the wolves?

I would lynch from Pizza, Nolder, Nikon, Tina.  I feel like everyone else has earned a decent amount of town credit, and we've probably made it pretty close to a solve already.

Even your lines of questioning feel stagnant. Your village game continues to grow game by game but here all of your narratives are safe.

It's like a replication of Zander's case on Tab in the last game. I don't think this is a natural extension of your village game.

Vouch This.

id vote shad  not pizza

Im fine with Shad but why not Pizza DIce?

cause i think he is town and because half the arguments for lynching him seems to be "but hes hard to read! lets play safe"   not a fan

Fair enough

But I don't play safe I PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!!

bb576efc437a1aa3010baaa02c8ad470.400x251

And in order to do that I have to find 3 wolves.  I think theres more reasons to vote Pizza then what your referring to. But I'm happy to roll Shad or less happily roll Tina cause flips will make solving this much easier for us.

Pages 10 to 20, feeling like Pizza is more town-like than the earlier first day posts but not completely out of my radar... Lenlo hasn't shown much that to change my thoughts but still trying to catch up on my first catchup read through.

Sorry for the lack of posts, RL keeps me busy which is why I usually try to avoid mafia but that's still a bad excuse...

Archived