DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill have to check those posts cause Im feeling much different about Sooh.

I think she's a villager and I think I read her with a decent degree of accuracy.

How confident are you in your read? Can you give an honest assessment?

How decent?  I don't.

I'm not as confident then I am say with you and BFG being Town or Shad and Pizza being scum.  But Im thinking its somewhere around 55-60% if I had to put a number to it.

Well, I villaged with her in Ragnarok and it took me basically the entire day phase to scope her out and come up with a read, but I was right about it and I felt I was right for the correct reasons.

I've read several games since then where I've pegged her alignment correctly pre-spoiler and I can't think of any time I was incorrect. I can't say with confidence she is someone I can read perfectly just because I don't have enough under my belt (in terms of both experience and, er, testicular fortitude lololol) but I may have a better grasp of her than I think and so far she's done mostly things I see in her villager game more than her wolf game.

I'd say I'm 82% sure she is a villager and 75% sure that read is worth something. Enjoy the maths.

Zander I love you but you thinking that like 7 players are wolves isn't helping me clarifying things in my brain. Beyond me, BFG and Besie who else do you think is probably a villager?

When did I have 7 wolves suspects?  I feel like Shad>Pizza>Sooh if im wrong then Ill reevaluate prolly from Tina/Nikon/Dice/Nol.  That doesnt mean I have 7 suspects I'm just allowing some concession that I may not have pegged the entire wolf team on D1....yet again.

Zander I love you but you thinking that like 7 players are wolves isn't helping me clarifying things in my brain. Beyond me, BFG and Besie who else do you think is probably a villager?

When did I have 7 wolves suspects?  I feel like Shad>Pizza>Sooh if im wrong then Ill reevaluate prolly from Tina/Nikon/Dice/Nol.  That doesnt mean I have 7 suspects I'm just allowing some concession that I may not have pegged the entire wolf team on D1....yet again.

Okay nice to have them in order at least. You have Lenlo as a lower villager read then?

If I had to yologuess I'd probably go with Shad/Pizza/Tina. Nikon next, after that it gets harder.

Well, I villaged with her in Ragnarok and it took me basically the entire day phase to scope her out and come up with a read, but I was right about it and I felt I was right for the correct reasons.

I've read several games since then where I've pegged her alignment correctly pre-spoiler and I can't think of any time I was incorrect. I can't say with confidence she is someone I can read perfectly just because I don't have enough under my belt (in terms of both experience and, er, testicular fortitude lololol) but I may have a better grasp of her than I think and so far she's done mostly things I see in her villager game more than her wolf game.

I'd say I'm 82% sure she is a villager and 75% sure that read is worth something. Enjoy the maths.

Im 100% sure #themathsarehard

I am willing to give Sooh a chance to change my mind

Okay nice to have them in order at least. You have Lenlo as a lower villager read then?

If I had to yologuess I'd probably go with Shad/Pizza/Tina. Nikon next, after that it gets harder.

I do have Len as a lower villa read a Pizza scum flip pretty well Lock Clears him for me but a Pizza town flip on the other hand......

Let's do it this way

You white knight Besie today and I'll let her work

I'll white knight Poot today and you'll let her work

There are better lynch targets than either regardless, but tomorrow we both reassess.

Deal?

Let's do it this way

You white knight Besie today and I'll let her work

I'll white knight Poot today and you'll let her work

There are better lynch targets than either regardless, but tomorrow we both reassess.

Deal?

Only if its Shad or Pizza that goes today.

Then 1000000% DEAL??!!

cory my problem is im not seeing TownTina type questions.   You know those ones where she asks someone you cock your head to the side going Wha?? then suddenly go OH! I get it!

Nod nod nod nod nod nod.

*nods*

/me is nodding.

giphy.gif

I nodded.

If you honestly think that saying my kid is sick is a scum tell

Nobody is saying that. But it's certainly something that you could subconsciously use as Mafia as an explanation for your lack of interest in a game.

It's what I hear from wolves a lot - my work schedule tightened up, I'm not feeling well, I'm stressed, etc. etc. and that's the reason I'm not playing the way I usually do. I'm not saying that they are lying - they very likely aren't, and yes, life creeps up on all of us - but I think it's a great deal easier for someone to mentally disconnect from a game where they are doing something that most people find unpleasant - active and continued deception, which usually takes a fair degree of endurance - than something like villaging, which can have moments of catharsis.

tl;dr - I think it's more likely for a wolf to come home after a long day / wake up / finally get free time and go "I don't really have the time for Mafia" than a villager in general.

If that's rough to hear, blame the wolves of the past who have slanked and used real life as their rationale. They may not be liars, but they were still wolves.

I don't disagree with this as a general rule, but I really don't see where it applies to my game here. I'm stating "these are the limitations under which I am playing" and then I am proceeding to play. I'm making myself available, talking with people, stating reads and answering any questions related to them.  I might not be posting massive ISOs, or crafting some fancy chain of questions that lead scum to out themselves, I might take an a hour to respond to something that should take 5-10 minutes, but  I am here, doing what I can.

I don't know, compare this game to AoL maybe?  I took a lot of heat there for not having the time to go #FULLSHAD.

Archived