DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then you should probably read NBC.

I followed it lightly. What specifically are you referencing?

My assessment of what Pizza's scum game is probably like

fwiw- I think Shads right about this Cory.  About the Pizza trust thing/wolf game and that he included him with us in don't trust post.

But I also agree with your assessment of them having wolf/wolf equity and I'm looking for those interactions during my ISO.

Remember that breadth of content is more important than individual posts.

For example, let's say is a representation of a good post. If you play with Shad and see him as a villager and in one day he is like:

Shad: BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!! BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!

And then in another game you see him go

Shad: B. BBBBB.

You may say, "wow, Shad is making good posts! he's probably a villager!"

But using isn't indicator of his alignment as much as total breadth of content would be; anyone can make a good post.

If that makes sense to anyone but me I'll be amazed.

i get you brother!!!!

I hope so, because sometimes I have no clue.

Story of my life!!!!!!

I sort of feel like playing with Zander is sort of like playing with my own child who has grown into the sort of man who would make me proud.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I sort of feel like playing with Zander is sort of like playing with my own child who has grown into the sort of man who would make me proud.

Thats... so... sweet... *sniffles*

Ok I'm delving into ISOs tonight. Extended family gathering tomorrow so I won't be around during the day, but will be around before deadline.

Before ISO's I can't say I'm that different to the consensus

Zander

Lenlo

Sooh

Cory

Besie

Dice

Nolder

Nikon

Shad

Tina

Pizza

Groups are only vaguely ordered.

Zander seems inquisitive this game, isn't focusing in one place too much

Sooh's difficult to explain, I haven't disagreed with any of her reads this game, or positions in thread.

Lenlo is mostly his response to pressure and his mechanics thoughts.

Cory is difficult. He hasn't hit any of the reliable tells I have for his mafia game, there are a few points of minor concern - his lack of read on Besie is one, the lack of follow through with a reread is another. In general I feel he's cruising in his 70% range which is both town and mafia for him, I agree with most of his posts and reads. Need him to ramp it up to 90+ to be more confident and not tinfoil.

Besie isn't pinging me this game like Diablo. She's acting differently, but I don't know that's her town game and there are very very minor things I disagree with /shrug

Nolder seems pretty relaxed so far, mostly waiting for more from him.

Dice I feel I should have a stronger opinion of him, I remember feeling better about him, but can't remember why and this is a pretty major concern.

Bottom 4 has a large element of POE about them, and less reason to feel 'good'

Nikon is almost completely null and here by POE. His 'catch up' seems focused on things that don't seem important to me, but I have knowledge of previous games he doesn't have. His catch-up didn't take him much past his first posts so I don't know why he couldn't have posted that much from the start. Desperately need him to start playing.

Shad I'm having a hard time remembering his stances, I get being busy in RL, but that doesn't stop him being mafia either. He's made a few observations I like, but there's something missing. His recent post about voting Pizza and if Pizza dies he'll kill Shad as well, while he's voting Nolder seems all sort of off. I like his position on Sooh

Tina is interesting, she's not addressing Cory, I remember in past games where Tina's been town and Cory mafia she's pretty much blackmailed him into reading her correctly and this game she seems more passive. Cory's unvote was 'odd'. Her initial posts were very focused, since then she's broadened a bit, but I'm left a bit /meh

Pizza is always going to be the same things; he seems more surface level this game, he hasn't handled multiple suspects, his reads aren't as well explained. BUT he's more aggressive than, say, Middle Earth, he's excusing differences in his mafia game, which is something he did that game and I don't remember from his town games. I will try to do a real meta search here, but that will come after ISO's from this game.

This doesn't feel right at this point, but I'm not sure why.

Odd things that probably aren't important

Pizza and Cory are both reading Besie conditionally on Zanders read of her.

Cory's unvote of Tina was really interesting timing, although I'm not sure what to make of that right now

Ok I'm delving into ISOs tonight. Extended family gathering tomorrow so I won't be around during the day, but will be around before deadline.

Zander
Lenlo
Sooh

Cory
Besie

Dice
Nolder

Nikon
Shad
Tina
Pizza

Sooh's difficult to explain, I haven't disagreed with any of her reads this game, or positions in thread.

Cory is difficult. He hasn't hit any of the reliable tells I have for his mafia game, there are a few points of minor concern - his lack of read on Besie is one, the lack of follow through with a reread is another. In general I feel he's cruising in his 70% range which is both town and mafia for him, I agree with most of his posts and reads. Need him to ramp it up to 90+ to be more confident and not tinfoil.

Besie isn't pinging me this game like Diablo. She's acting differently, but I don't know that's her town game and there are very very minor things I disagree with /shrug

Dice I feel I should have a stronger opinion of him, I remember feeling better about him, but can't remember why and this is a pretty major concern.

Nikon is almost completely null and here by POE. His 'catch up' seems focused on things that don't seem important to me, but I have knowledge of previous games he doesn't have. His catch-up didn't take him much past his first posts so I don't know why he couldn't have posted that much from the start. Desperately need him to start playing.

Shad I'm having a hard time remembering his stances, I get being busy in RL, but that doesn't stop him being mafia either. He's made a few observations I like, but there's something missing. His recent post about voting Pizza and if Pizza dies he'll kill Shad as well, while he's voting Nolder seems all sort of off. I like his position on Sooh

Tina is interesting, she's not addressing Cory, I remember in past games where Tina's been town and Cory mafia she's pretty much blackmailed him into reading her correctly and this game she seems more passive. Cory's unvote was 'odd'. Her initial posts were very focused, since then she's broadened a bit, but I'm left a bit /meh

Pizza is always going to be the same things; he seems more surface level this game, he hasn't handled multiple suspects, his reads aren't as well explained. BUT he's more aggressive than, say, Middle Earth, he's excusing differences in his mafia game, which is something he did that game and I don't remember from his town games. I will try to do a real meta search here, but that will come after ISO's from this game.

Cory's unvote of Tina was really interesting timing, although I'm not sure what to make of that right now

This post confirms to me what I expected in that BFG is very very very likely Town this game.  Like if BFG was able to adapt and change the amount of enthusiasm/ thought she puts into her reads/thought processes and level of involvement since NBC in being Scum which she hates....she deserves the win and I will tinfoil on her every game we play together till the day I die.

BFG welcome to Zander's Exclusive VIP's Only Club Blue

BFG

I stand by my lack of read on Besie and generally there are players I have trouble reading for [whatever reasons] and I'm not just going to fabricate a read because it pleases people.

This is me going pretty much at about 100%. If you're expecting the volatility and anger of my previous games I think my newfound emotional health has erased those facets of my game personality for at least some time.

BFG you can continue to tinfoil on me as you please, it's not going to change my work ethic and you're wrong by saying I'm going 70% - I am still very much dictating this game in my own way, just with a more reasonable attitude in lieu of the sort of commandeering that I am famous for. If nothing else I'm just sort of hurt you're still this paranoid of me when I am hilariously obvious.

But I know you are doing the best you can and I am not going anywhere. Ever, literally, since the wolves can't even silence me through usual means.

Though it's kind of grating that you have "no read on Besie" as a point against me when my read on Besie is basically some form of:

Besie isn't pinging me this game like Diablo. She's acting differently, but I don't know that's her town game and there are very very minor things I disagree with /shrug

I stand by my lack of read on Besie and generally there are players I have trouble reading for [whatever reasons] and I'm not just going to fabricate a read because it pleases people.

This is me going pretty much at about 100%. If you're expecting the volatility and anger of my previous games I think my newfound emotional health has erased those facets of my game personality for at least some time.

I have a really hard time reading you :unsure: (for similar reasons that I struggle to read Clov and AJ) This game I think I'm going to need flips before I feel completely comfortable, I like to think the fact that I'm not actively mafia reading you for not coming hard out of the gate is progress for me :sad:

I have no intention of tinfoiling any time soon, and the fact I think it would be tinfoil is probably telling.

Zander

Lenlo

Sooh

Cory

Besie

Dice

Nolder

Nikon

Shad

Tina

Pizza

I can´t get too focused on Cory and making him satisfied. I´ll play and I hope he will see me as town. Cory is going up and down between null and town. I don´t base that on what he believes about me. I haven´t found anything scummy with his play so far. He doesn´t seem to have an agenda. (But... I need to add a but... I´m not sure I would notice if he had one.) 

I don´t see how you (or anyone) can have Sooh that high on the list.

To answer Cory´s earlier question: Right now I´m most sure about Zander and Pizza. I wish I could be as sure about Dice as I was earlier but he hasn´t done much lately. 

From the posts I have read today not much have changed my mind. I think I just need a flip. If people would rather vote Sooh than Pizza then I´m okay with jumping on that train. 

Though it's kind of grating that you have "no read on Besie" as a point against me when my read on Besie is basically some form of:

Besie isn't pinging me this game like Diablo. She's acting differently, but I don't 

know that's her town game and there are very very minor things I disagree with /shrug

But you're infinitely better at this game than I am, and I don't recall you needing meta on Zander in April Fools, or anyone in Twilight.

I don't want you to force reads and I can expand on my Bessie read if necessary, it's more nuanced than that above, but it might as well (imo) wait until I get to her ISO.

Archived