• Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get it.

Imo Mafia consists of 2 things:

Be obv Town

Lunch The Wolves

You havent done the first.

I'm doing the second.

I'm not feeling your playing the same this game as I've come to expect from Town!Shad.

I'm about do ISO you and delve deeper into this but you needed to know......

tumblr_inline_nbnfevSgrJ1qak3ny.gif

I literally have a baby sleeping on my shoulder. I've had a text document with ISOs in progress that is generating new content at the rate of about an inch an hour and sometimes when I'm lucky I can type with both hands.  If it's massive content you want, sorry, probably not happening any time soon.

I literally have a baby sleeping on my shoulder. I've had a text document with ISOs in progress that is generating new content at the rate of about an inch an hour and sometimes when I'm lucky I can type with both hands.  If it's massive content you want, sorry, probably not happening any time soon.

Its ok brother I understand I really do....and cause I'm such a Villagery Person I'm going to help clear your schedule up some for you.

Then lynch Pizza imo.  Chances of killing scum significantly > 0% and if he flips town you'll probably get your wish tonight.

Shad just threw out #themaths

Obv Wolfy.

And also that works perfectly in reverse if Im wrong so ya. 

And aren't you voting Nolder?

God I never thought I'd find a thinly veiled threat so arousing

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Then lynch Pizza imo.  Chances of killing scum significantly > 0% and if he flips town you'll probably get your wish tonight.

Are you still voting Nolder?

Just curious

#MINDMELD

Archived