DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have three shots. Become the GOAT and take out the whole Mafia team. Who are they?

Donald Trump, Cobra Commander and Megatron

Pizza, Shad, Sooh......hero shot....as much as it pains me to even THINK this.....prolly you depending on how the flips go.

The maths indeed are hard, because 6 does not equal 2.

With that said I'll allow it.

lolololololol.  Thank you.

I assume the first two are your top confidence and the third is your next-confidence per each?

Yes sir.

Recommended:

Everyone should name a minimum of 2 suspects a day. If one dies, their second suspect counts as a vote for the other at night.

preference is always for the top 1 suspect, ofc.

I reach this post and sort of bash my head into the wall.

I think I did what I usually do as a villager and manage to somehow weasel out of my relatively sizable wolf range yet again to the dismay of whoever is wolfing  :laugh:

I could probably explain why as I think I read myself pretty okay but with Pizza also in the game I think we've reached our allocated limit of "talking about ourselves"

Though I point to my "what would happen if a vanilla 13er randed with 13 corys?" hypothetical that always ends in "village sweep where literally every player has a nervous breakdown and retires for three months"

There is an element to this post where I know it's going to bother Shad that reinforces my desire to post it

I'm so weird though. Considering the now palpable fear people have of my wolf game in general I still somehow manage to maintain a close-to-zero mislynch rate because my villager game still manages to be wholly different in mysterious ways that don't somehow equivocate to me actually getting lynched as a wolf more.

That's gotta piss someone off somewhere. I'm just going to chalk it up to "corky magic" and move on, but sometimes I wonder.

I think the bigger issue about that in my head is how easy Tina gave out a village read on me earlier despite - if she was a villager - I'd be reading her wrong. There's a lot of things I think Tina looks for in my postings to ascertain a read on me and that's super lacking here and instead I'm just being given an easy village read that may just exist to placate me for awhile.

That game might actually use up all the +1s in the world. We'd be devoid of numbers. The maths would no longer be hard, they would cease to exist.

/in

/in

/in

/in

/in

/in

/in

/in

/in

/in

/in

/in

/in

LETS DO THIS!!!!!

I'm so weird though. Considering the now palpable fear people have of my wolf game in general I still somehow manage to maintain a close-to-zero mislynch rate because my villager game still manages to be wholly different in mysterious ways that don't somehow equivocate to me actually getting lynched as a wolf more.

That's gotta piss someone off somewhere. I'm just going to chalk it up to "corky magic" and move on, but sometimes I wonder.

I think the bigger issue about that in my head is how easy Tina gave out a village read on me earlier despite - if she was a villager - I'd be reading her wrong. There's a lot of things I think Tina looks for in my postings to ascertain a read on me and that's super lacking here and instead I'm just being given an easy village read that may just exist to placate me for awhile.

GOAT's gonna GOAT imo.

Archived