DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

[v]Tina[/v]

Trending down

OMGUS?

What I would like to see is something new from Dice. I also really, really look forward to BFG´s thoughts about everyone. 

No, you're trending down.

Same could be said about you from that vote alone Soohray

Alright. Then say it. 

Ok you're trending down.  I mean you know I love you.  And youre like the one person in the game that I have Meta on but I'm not using it because of how many times I've been wrong about you and trying to strictly evaluate you on this game alone.  I'm still finding you scummy thus far my dear.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*snip*

Ok you're trending down.  I mean you know I love you.  And youre like the one person in the game that I have Meta on but I'm not using it because of how many times I've been wrong about you and trying to strictly evaluate you on this game alone.  I'm still finding you scummy thus far my dear.

This is generally how it starts when you're reading me wrong.

*snip*

I wasnt wrong in SW tho!!!!!

*snip*

Congratulations. You read me right once.

*snip*

Still better then never though right???

*snip*

I don't know. Every time you continue to read me wrong the percentages look worse for you. For me too.

*snip*

I don't know. Every time you continue to read me wrong the percentages look worse for you. For me too.

52278f8ad6b818.35915744.gif

I'm putting Sooh in light green and thinking about other things for now.

Thank you.

I was just about to say vote me or ignore me for a while. I am me, and I post this way. 

By all means though, if you have specific questions I'll answer them.

I think there is a point when attempting to read someone where you hit a wall and regardless of what you believe there is little they can do to change that read or make it stronger. This doesn't necessarily mean you know their alignment, but just means you are not going to be able to progress.

I've hit that point with Zander and BFG in one regard on one end of the spectrum.

In a different territory I've hit that wall with Sooh.

In a yet other indistinct territory I've hit that wall with Pizza.

I think sometimes to move forward I just need to find where there isn't a wall.

You have three shots. Become the GOAT and take out the whole Mafia team. Who are they?

Is this for me?

Ugh. I don't know at this point. 

Nikon, Tina, Besie with an off chance of Nolder. 

Archived