DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Z do you agree with my list of villagers? Curious

I feel like you and BFG are Town....Lenlo is prolly town because I feel like Pizza is a wolf and t vs t is not likely imo so ill have a better feel for Len upon a red Pizza flip.  Dice not as much but have people I feel worse about presently.  Like after flips I will be rereading and reevaluating but thats where Im at currently.

I tend to try and solve the game from the other direction, so no, I'm not entirely sure who the wolves are and I'm not the sort of player who will convince himself he does until he sees a flip as per the Soah principle of wolf confidence.

I am probably not where I'd like to be in terms of read confidence but that hasn't stopped me running my mouth. I have a lot of players I'm confident are villagers as well, so as BFG said earlier, the pool is shrinking.

Why haven't you accepted anyone into your village per villager cards yet?

Or did you drop that gag?

If so can you repeat for me who all you're confident is villager?

A list will be fine.

hes done exactly that quite recently Nol.  I dont feel the same effort, investment this game from you as I did in Nightmare.

Someone already said this to me. I think it was...Shad maybe?

I don't know why you feel this way. What expectation haven't I lived up to exactly?

You were more involved/engaged.  You spoke your mind more and werent afraid to say what you were thinking and feeling.  You seemed more willing to take stances.

I tend to try and solve the game from the other direction, so no, I'm not entirely sure who the wolves are and I'm not the sort of player who will convince himself he does until he sees a flip as per the Soah principle of wolf confidence.

I am probably not where I'd like to be in terms of read confidence but that hasn't stopped me running my mouth. I have a lot of players I'm confident are villagers as well, so as BFG said earlier, the pool is shrinking.

A list will be fine.

hes done exactly that quite recently Nol.  I dont feel the same effort, investment this game from you as I did in Nightmare.

I don't know why you feel this way. What expectation haven't I lived up to exactly?

You were more involved/engaged.  You spoke your mind more and werent afraid to say what you were thinking and feeling.  You seemed more willing to take stances.

Let me ask you a question. Was this before or after D1?

Everyone has their style you know? 

And maybe it's not always a good way to play.

I like to at least try to hold my cards as close as I can on D1 most games.

I mean it's not like a rule I abide by or something but it's just the way I play.

And I said I was working on an EoD reads list.

I'm trying to make it more detailed than the last time.

Dunno what else to say.

Tina talk to me please. I use Meta a lot on my reads but I have none from you but im starting to feel a worried about you. Talk to me about your scum and town game. Talk to me about who you think are Pizza's scummates as thats where your vote is and why. You said youre still watching Lenlo..so Im assuming you feel there a chance it was t vs t. Why so?

Noted this and will answer after dinner.

I was sleeping Z. I'm out for winter break so no way I'm waking up before 10.

Also... as much as I hate to admit ir... I don't hate Pizzas posts. They arnt bad at all, now that he is talking to someone other than me he completely lost that feeling of TMI/Already decided alignments I hated before.

I missed you Lenny

Missed you to boo.

Nikon

Pizza

Tina

Shad

My read on Pizza is shaken abit after carching up. I could lynch any from that list, but atm I wanna stay on pizza. Even if I am wrong about him after all he kills one of the other scummiest people tonight and we still get to keep a strong town player.

I would like as many people as possible to do the following for me:

In order from likeliest town -> scum list the follow four players:

Tina

Nikon

Shad

Pizza

Nomi, Shad, Tina, Nikon

That's really like a guess though. Nikon has made...6 posts maybe?

I'm not calling the guy scum but I literally can't even begin to judge him like anyone else.

Worth noting that if Pizza IS a wolf, he spewed Dice villager pretty hard early. Just something worth keeping in mind.  I can explain if you like, but probably silly until to explain a conditional read atp.

Noted

A list will be fine.

Let me ask you a question. Was this before or after D1?

Everyone has their style you know? 

And maybe it's not always a good way to play.

I like to at least try to hold my cards as close as I can on D1 most games.

I mean it's not like a rule I abide by or something but it's just the way I play.

And I said I was working on an EoD reads list.

I'm trying to make it more detailed than the last time.

Dunno what else to say.

It was more overall.  You seemed to get into it pretty early iirc.  You have a different feel this game and its starting to alarm me some.

I was sleeping Z. I'm out for winter break so no way I'm waking up before 10.

Also... as much as I hate to admit ir... I don't hate Pizzas posts. They arnt bad at all, now that he is talking to someone other than me he completely lost that feeling of TMI/Already decided alignments I hated before.

Ok

Does anyone else feeeeeel like there HAS to be a Wolf between Len and Pizza?

I would like as many people as possible to do the following for me:

In order from likeliest town -> scum list the follow four players:

Tina

Nikon

Shad

Pizza

Interesting question... because all are on my radar but since  asked:

Nikon

Tina

Shad

Pizza.

I missed you Lenny

Missed you to boo.

Nikon

Pizza

Tina

Shad

My read on Pizza is shaken abit after carching up. I could lynch any from that list, but atm I wanna stay on pizza. Even if I am wrong about him after all he kills one of the other scummiest people tonight and we still get to keep a strong town player.

I'm still voting him and want him lynched Zander. I haven't forgotten what he was like before.

you can see how this doesnt add up to me right?  Like you have 2 people listed scummier then the person youre voting for...

though I will admit...

#themathsarehard.

Archived