DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

So what's the difference between me and Shad?

You're more likely to have seen this movie than he is.

Genuine laugh

(we watched it a few weeks ago actually, my least favourite of the Cornetto trilogy, but still fun)

This is a trilogy? Whaaa???

Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz

Completely unrelated movies...

Together, they are called the Cornetto Trilogy.

Same director, same main actors. Simialr feel.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tina talk to me please.  I use Meta a lot on my reads but I have none from you but im starting to feel a worried about you.  Talk to me about your scum and town game.  Talk to me about who you think are Pizza's scummates as thats where your vote is and why.  You said youre still watching Lenlo..so Im assuming you feel there a chance it was t vs t.  Why so?

I tend to try and solve the game from the other direction, so no, I'm not entirely sure who the wolves are and I'm not the sort of player who will convince himself he does until he sees a flip as per the Soah principle of wolf confidence.

I am probably not where I'd like to be in terms of read confidence but that hasn't stopped me running my mouth. I have a lot of players I'm confident are villagers as well, so as BFG said earlier, the pool is shrinking.

Why haven't you accepted anyone into your village per villager cards yet?

Or did you drop that gag?

If so can you repeat for me who all you're confident is villager?

A list will be fine.

I tend to try and solve the game from the other direction, so no, I'm not entirely sure who the wolves are and I'm not the sort of player who will convince himself he does until he sees a flip as per the Soah principle of wolf confidence.

I am probably not where I'd like to be in terms of read confidence but that hasn't stopped me running my mouth. I have a lot of players I'm confident are villagers as well, so as BFG said earlier, the pool is shrinking.

A list will be fine.

hes done exactly that quite recently Nol.  I dont feel the same effort, investment this game from you as I did in Nightmare.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Flavours_Cornetto_trilogy

Following this, Wright took serious consideration of thinking of the three movies as a trilogy, and wrote out The World's End to complete themes set out in the earlier films, including placing a Cornetto reference in the film. Each film in the trilogy is connected to a specific Cornetto flavour appearing in each film.[3][8] Shaun of the Dead features a strawberry-flavoured Cornetto, which signifies the film's bloody and gory elements,[9] Hot Fuzz includes the blue original Cornetto, to signify the police element to the film,[10] and The World's End features the green mint chocolate chip flavour (though only shown by a wrapper caught in the wind) in a nod to aliens and science fiction.[11] According to Wright, Wall's, manufacturer of the Cornetto, were "very pleased with the namecheck".[12]

hehe

lame

it's cheating to just think of your films as a trilogy when they aren't

Specifically I am mayor, BFG is planner, Zander is construction jackhammer operator, Lenlo is drunk, Dice is peeking through your window.

fwiw- Zander may be drunk while operating said jackhammer but no worries....I always get the job done!!!!!!!

lolololololol

also feels like Nol is slanking and wth happened to Len??

I'm working on an EoD reads post along with a case!

Just because I'm not talking doesn't mean I'm not reading.

I said I was lurking. Actually I did sleep for a couple hours but I was lurking, fell asleep, and now I'm lurking some more.

A list will be fine.

hes done exactly that quite recently Nol.  I dont feel the same effort, investment this game from you as I did in Nightmare.

Someone already said this to me. I think it was...Shad maybe?

I don't know why you feel this way. What expectation haven't I lived up to exactly?

Archived