DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

Yes, but there is going to be a disadvantage to being an android.

If there are living town roles, for example, killing them likely ends their ability usage.

This is a risk you always take when you lynch anyone.

Yes, but Zander should be doing his diligent work and he's not. This is the point.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a mutigers loyalist anyway. We don't need no stinkin' seers! Just lunch wolves!

Lynch all seer claims.

If there's three wolves and one seer, that means 3:4 times, you're lynching a wolf. You suck it up the other times or ask the appropriate questions beforehand so you can cold read them like a boss without a claim.

Yes, but Zander should be doing his diligent work and he's not. This is the point.

Zander thinks you are a wolf and wants to see you hang, and he is hard to sway with things like pretty words.

Zander has this annoying habit of being right when he's sure of something.

(Annoying if you're a wolf LDO)

It's also the safest course of action if I were wrong about his alignment. He gets the pizza lynch and doesn't have to answer for it because I town-read him.

If he's a townie, he shouldn't be afraid of asking me questions, at all.

The part where he is afraid I could change his mind if he asks questions is bull, because that is a conclusion before a trial. Zander is a better townie than that, or I'm shooting him. End of story.

Zander, I gotta go and you've seemingly deliberately wasted all your time you had to get a better read on me.

That's skating and you're better than that, and you're not going to tell me otherwise.

And where did you go? What are you doing right now?

Where are the questions you'd have for your other suspects like you did when you pushed Taborline in the last game? Even if you're done with me, you'd never stop pushing other wolves.

You behave like the Zander I know and love or I'm going to ensure you die this game as quickly as possible.

Because I believe in the Zander, and if he stops believing in himself? He's a stinking wolf.

Wolf bullets are my only Kryptonite

I am holding you hostage on this.

I strongly think you're a townie but I absolutely will override that and shoot you until you do your job.

I don't think for the slightest second that I can scare you, or really threaten you, and have that dictate your play.

My motivation is that I should not be the lynch, and you are one of the persons making it so, and you're a town lean.

Until you do your job as a townie, I will fire at you when I die. Even though I love you and you are a town lean.

Zander. I'm serious.

Listen Pizza,,,,you are on...

And if youre gonna shoot me you better....

Because Im taking you for a ride on the....

And even though I know you'll be....

I know that....

But I am MONEY and you've just been....

glgl

If you do, that's probably borderline sabotage. If that's how you choose to spend you time playing this game I can't stop you, but you know I'm not not wrong.

He's probably the most obvious villager ITG.

All he has to do to avoid it is ask questions that could possibly determine my alignment.

Not doing so as my teammate when you're here and I'm your top scum read is borderline sabotage in my book.

If I am wrong with my majority lean on Zander this is the only way to make my point and force a reaction.

Wolf Zander not asking me questions will now die, and it's easy as hell to avoid.

Town Zander can avoid it too. It's really easy.

Avoiding asking me questions is a form of hiding. It's also less than Zander is capable of with both hands tied behind his back, blindfolded, and standing on a tightrope.

I will use the game mechanics at my disposal to generate the reactions I need.

Lenlo - you asked me who I thought was most scummy of you and Pizza. When I wrote that post I couldn´t decide and I still have a hard time deciding. I feel good about my case on you but it was an early case and I don´t know how stubborn I should be. I guess this is right for most people but I don´t always trust myself. Should I let go or not? Then Pizza got worse with his posting and I didn´t like his unvote either. People often end up saying that it´s a town/town fight after this kind of battles but I´m more worried that one of you is mafia and will slip away now. From what I have read after your post I will go with Pizza as mafia.

First because how he tunnelled you and then unvoted when you didn´t back down. He has then turned his eyes on Shad and me. I kind of get his reasons for Shad but not for myself. He spend a lot of his posts to talk about himself and his own meta, linking to other games. That tells me absolutely nothing, it´s just filling up the thread. I also don´t like how Sooh defends him and she is another suspect of mine. Zander said that he didn´t like that Pizza initially cleared him and Cory. I find it equaly strange that Sooh has a town read on both me and Pizza, who is supicious of her. 

Besie:

She seems to be going with the flow* a lot and a lot of her posts are not game related. She asks questions but don´t do anything with the answers. I have not played with her before so I can´t judge her from previous games so I don´t know why Zander is saying she is town. 

* many have had the same oppinion so it´s hard to say that this is purely negative. I have expressed some of the same thoughts.

Result: null - scummy

BFG:

She is posting a lot, asking a lot of good questions. Still, I don´t know what she thinks about people. She posted a list where she was uncertain of most people, I don´t know why she posted that list at all. 

Result: depends on what she will contribute with next.

Nolder:

A big ?.  He is saying that he don´t want to say much during D1 so it´s hard to say anything about him. 

Result: null 

So of these people I guess I find Sooh  most scummy. BFG is in an category of her own. I will take a new look at Lenlo (and others) later.

Right now unvote.

Wether or not I decide to change my mind or not about Lenlo, my vote isn´t doing any good right now. 

Those that I won´t take another look at are Dice and Cory. Dice because I have not seen anything yet to change my town read on him and Cory because I know I won´t get any wiser by that.

Spacing and vote tag omitted.

I generally find the hard unvote scummy.

I know I did it myself this game and it's pretty rare that I just unvote and then not follow it up with my next suspect. I know my reasons for doing so.

I also iirc remember Dice doing the same thing. But, that's mitigated a lot by the fact that he looked genuine to me for a lot of the early day one. It also might be less rare for him, I'm not sure. I know he parked his vote before but that's not a large enough sample size.

It's fine if you don't know what your next move is going to be, and perhaps it might be more important to unvote and not revote in a game with hybrid hammer.

That said, Tina has stated several persons she is questionable on and isn't using the vote to push them.

And she hasn't even changed her mind on Lenlo, but she's still unvoting him. That makes no sense.

Why is her vote "not doing any good" if she still thinks Lenlo is scummy? That's never a townie's brainwave.

There's a VERY specific reason why a townie unvotes a suspect- because they now look townie, or because there's someone else who needs to be lynched now, and your vote is required to make that happen.

Tina has no such reason.

Tina please address this next time you're around

Also curious as to when I've mafia.d against you?

Nothing much to adress. I didn´t know who I wanted to vote at that time. I do get the point though because I have been a little curious to why many didn´t vote before. 

As for the first post that Pizza pointed out - that I asked for a vc. First of all, I do need something to have in the back as I move on. You are talking to the person that often have to iso herself to remember what she has thought about people earlier. I have a really bad memory. Second, I wanted to see if Lenlo had voted you or not since one of my reasons for suspecting him was that he tried to make Dice look guilty without voting him.

[v] Pizza [/v]

I could vote Sooh as well.

I´ll continue to watch Lenlo as we move on. 

If there are living town roles, for example, killing them likely ends their ability usage.

truth.

I feel like not a lot of people do their due diligence as much as I do.  I am all over every game I play in.  I always #PUTINTHEWORK

All your doing now is saying that if Zander doesnt ask questions Im shooting him and then he may NOW be a wolf.

If you know my game like you say you do.  You know this is how I operate.  Ive asked you questions, Ive commented on your posts and Ive made my read on you.  You yourself said I dont slow my roll on a read during mid round.  So WHY ARE YOU EVEN QUESTIONING ANY OF THIS!!!!

Zander thinks you are a wolf and wants to see you hang, and he is hard to sway with things like pretty words.

Zander has this annoying habit of being right when he's sure of something.

(Annoying if you're a wolf LDO)

:wub: :wub: :wub:

If you do, that's probably borderline sabotage. If that's how you choose to spend you time playing this game I can't stop you, but you know I'm not not wrong.

He's probably the most obvious villager ITG.

I learned from the GOAT Villager LDO!!!!!

:wub:

Zander, I gotta go and you've seemingly deliberately wasted all your time you had to get a better read on me.

That's skating and you're better than that, and you're not going to tell me otherwise.

And where did you go? What are you doing right now?

Where are the questions you'd have for your other suspects like you did when you pushed Taborline in the last game? Even if you're done with me, you'd never stop pushing other wolves.

You behave like the Zander I know and love or I'm going to ensure you die this game as quickly as possible.

Because I believe in the Zander, and if he stops believing in himself? He's a stinking wolf.

I never SKATE by as either alignment so no that dont fly at all.

Ive not gone anywhere I'm right here brother doing my thing.

Ive asked a lot of questions and made a lot of comments.  Ive made other reads and gave my reasoning for them.  I do have other suspects but YOU asked for me to interact with you while you were around and thats EXACTLY what I've been doing, focusing now on you and giving you want you asked for.

You know Im not a Wolf in this game brother so whats next for you?

And OFC i love you brother :wub: :wub: :wub:  it just so happens that I feel very strongly that you are a wolf and you have to vacate MY VILLAGE!!!!!!

So what's the difference between me and Shad?

You're more likely to have seen this movie than he is.

Genuine laugh

(we watched it a few weeks ago actually, my least favourite of the Cornetto trilogy, but still fun)

This is a trilogy? Whaaa???

Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz

Completely unrelated movies...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Flavours_Cornetto_trilogy

Following this, Wright took serious consideration of thinking of the three movies as a trilogy, and wrote out The World's End to complete themes set out in the earlier films, including placing a Cornetto reference in the film. Each film in the trilogy is connected to a specific Cornetto flavour appearing in each film.[3][8] Shaun of the Dead features a strawberry-flavoured Cornetto, which signifies the film's bloody and gory elements,[9] Hot Fuzz includes the blue original Cornetto, to signify the police element to the film,[10] and The World's End features the green mint chocolate chip flavour (though only shown by a wrapper caught in the wind) in a nod to aliens and science fiction.[11] According to Wright, Wall's, manufacturer of the Cornetto, were "very pleased with the namecheck".[12]

hehe

Archived