DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tina and Lenlo are not w/w. Which is a big deal in a small game if Tina is indeed a wolf which is what is in my soul believes in the weird depths my mind won't venture

Can you explain this?

Cause atm I am suspect of Pizza, but I could see anyone who insta followed him onto me as potential ones for today.

Your main reason for sussing him is that he's reaching in his case about you?

Is that your opinion of Pizza's case on Len or just what you think Len's perception of it is?

I love this question and don't think it crosses scum!Zander's mind most of the time.

I don't use "tells".

I use my imagination to do my best to see how players approach the game in different alignments (as there are always differences) and see if it lines up with how they would do x or y. I don't really believe in "tells", I just sort of try and figure out a player's mental approach, the things they typically look for as a villager, the way their mind works, stuff like that.

I care about whether or not people are being genuine or just fabricating things.

You need to change that approach with me specifically.

The BEST thing I do as a scum is feign the genuine-ness of my town game. You know it, too. I put in the work, and all the fake analysis that fools basically everyone, but I don't stop there and I don't rely on it. It's not done, once I've sold someone. I keep selling them until the game is over.

I don't think you or anyone else can ever tell if I'm being genuine. I haven't found a player who can reliably tell if I'm being genuine.

People are so bad at it, they always assume I'm not being genuine, just so they can say they weren't fooled 1:4 games.

Impress me by reading my genuineness and being town, and I'll change my tune about this assessment, and put you in a special category of exceptions.

^ This was, of course, far less disgusting than our Baconator Challenge.

But you didn't get a plaque on the wall for winning, either.

Bacon poses no challenge for me!!!!!

I want a Baconator so bad now!!!!!

lolololololol

In order to win the Baconator Challenge, friend, you must add one additional patty and two more strips of bacon than the current title holder.  Are you sure that you are man enough for this challenge?

I know youre a Boss brother.....i just dont think you're town this game though.....sadface.gif

Then stand back.

Give me until d2. You had issues with me last game too.

Zander, you do well putting the suspicion in lots of places and pushing people. And when you nail it, you nail it, because you put 1000 percent into it.

You are like me, 3 years ago.

In a little while, you'll come to realize that spreading the suspicion everywhere needs to give way to finding townies and taking leaps of faith.

That leads to greater accuracy.

If you find 3 wolves on day one, but lynch a townie who was your number 4, and then die, all your WIM was mostly wasted.

Thank you but more importantly....

ANYTIME I LYNCH EVEN ONE WOLF NO MATTER WHAT MY WIM IS NEVER WASTED!!!!!

Yes, but-

Might have done a flyby. I think you missed the idea I was trying to convey.

If I have my bottom 4 as 3 wolves and a townie, and I lynch the townie, and then I die N1, I've lynched no wolves, and no one cares about my correct reads. I will, postgame, but I didn't really do anything for town. Man, I was 75% accurate, but my lynches were 100 percent wrong.

The best way you can help your team is to not lynch a townie. ID'ing the wolves makes you feel good, but lynching them is the only way.

There aren't 6 wolves in the game. There are lots of townies, find them and explain why.

Shad, Pizzas intro didnt bother me. I was simply agreeing with Dice that its not bad to judge someone based off their OP, like Sooh was suggesting.

TBH 2/3 of the games I play in I make my OP before checking my role PM.

Really? I always check my role pm and my QT if I have one before posting.

If he makes a good enough case, its entirely possible we will still lynch his scum reads if he lynchs a townie and dies.

See the last game we had together Pizza, where after Zander died we took down Tab, alot of the credit for which goes to Zander.

Kind of loving Besie's entry on p15.  I feel like she's put more effort into looking around and analyzing people in this game than in the entirety of Diablo already.

Vouch

Been napping now I'm off to dinner.

Before I do..

[v]Sooh[/v]

i know you touched on Sooh a bit but this still feels a little....i dunno hollow maybe, to me.

If he makes a good enough case, its entirely possible we will still lynch his scum reads if he lynchs a townie and dies.

See the last game we had together Pizza, where after Zander died we took down Tab, alot of the credit for which goes to Zander.

He persuaded enough people with his case. That isn't always the case, and it should be noted, his top suspect didn't die and flip town.

People forget your other reads when your top suspect was a townie and they died. Almost 100 percent of the time.

^ This was, of course, far less disgusting than our Baconator Challenge.

But you didn't get a plaque on the wall for winning, either.

Bacon poses no challenge for me!!!!!

I want a Baconator so bad now!!!!!

lolololololol

In order to win the Baconator Challenge, friend, you must add one additional patty and two more strips of bacon than the current title holder.  Are you sure that you are man enough for this challenge?

I dunno but Im certainly willing to die trying so make of that what you will!!!!

lololololololol

He persuaded enough people with his case. That isn't always the case, and it should be noted, his top suspect didn't die and flip town.

People forget your other reads when your top suspect was a townie and they died. Almost 100 percent of the time.

I disagree, but thats not this game.

So Pizza. Your telling me this game literally every single thing I have done is either null or scummy? Every single one? None of them could come from a townie?

I know youre a Boss brother.....i just dont think you're town this game though.....sadface.gif

Then stand back.

Give me until d2. You had issues with me last game too.

Zander, you do well putting the suspicion in lots of places and pushing people. And when you nail it, you nail it, because you put 1000 percent into it.

You are like me, 3 years ago.

In a little while, you'll come to realize that spreading the suspicion everywhere needs to give way to finding townies and taking leaps of faith.

That leads to greater accuracy.

If you find 3 wolves on day one, but lynch a townie who was your number 4, and then die, all your WIM was mostly wasted.

Thank you but more importantly....

ANYTIME I LYNCH EVEN ONE WOLF NO MATTER WHAT MY WIM IS NEVER WASTED!!!!!

Yes, but-

Might have done a flyby. I think you missed the idea I was trying to convey.

If I have my bottom 4 as 3 wolves and a townie, and I lynch the townie, and then I die N1, I've lynched no wolves, and no one cares about my correct reads. I will, postgame, but I didn't really do anything for town. Man, I was 75% accurate, but my lynches were 100 percent wrong.

The best way you can help your team is to not lynch a townie. ID'ing the wolves makes you feel good, but lynching them is the only way.

There aren't 6 wolves in the game. There are lots of townies, find them and explain why.

FWIW I lunch a lot more wolves then I do townies!!!

But yes i do get what youre saying brother.

Archived