DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

Sooh slipped on giving an opinion and then deciding not to

Now you have to share :P

lol I started saying what I said on the bottom with a slightly different wording before I saw there were two new posts that I responded to first. 

I'll give my opinion when Nol has responded to Len.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except two VCs isnt a dumb idea... Atleast you havnt told me yet why its dumb

Sorry, I was pretty sure I did but let me repeat.

If we do what you want we purposely lynch a townie.

Then we...start from scratch but control the vote?

If we play normal we might get lucky and lynch a mafia...in which case we're playing a normal game.

Or we get unlucky and lynch a townie in which case you get what you want.

It makes more sense to just try to play to our win condition and lynch the mafia.

Sorry if I'm slow to respond, I'm cooking tea

<snip>

I get what youre saying now as referring to Len.

Also i see where youre coming from with my initial comment on Pizza being ok....its now changed.

My read on Besie is pretty serious.  I mean its only her 2nd game.  The first she was scum and hydra with me.  Her confidence was really good in her scum game as I find it is here as well but the difference is her ISO reads/list.  There really didnt appear to be any TMI type stuff.  And I feel her analysis game from not knowing who is who is that makes sense.  Im not saying i CANT be wrong I just really dont think I am.

Bolded....very interesting comment as Cory is currently voting her.  That comment pinged me for some reason now I gotta figure out why.

Why are Dice and Len your most solid reads thus far?

Dice really isn't?

Lenlo's thought process regarding how the night vote could go down seems 'honest', most of his disagreements seem to be genuine misunderstandings, not a huge fan of the train (but that's relatively minor), I like that he's engaged. I wouldn't say it was a solid read, there are a few points where he misses the joke and I'm not seeing the humour I want yet and I don't like the delay on his reads, but broadly speaking and overall I like his approach.

Sooh is a bit more of an indescribable feeling. I don't get any impression that she's guarding her words. BUT I don't think I've ever played with her as mafia so I can't say it's a confident read yet.

Yes sorry I mixed up Dice and Sooh from your post.  My bad.  But Sooh and Len were your best reads or most certain I think you said.  Its weird that your not confident in that after making that post.

I said 'unfortunately the only people I'm not looking at are Sooh and Lenlo' or similar

I don't like being 20 pages in and having such a large POE still, but it is what it is.

At the moment

Lenlo

Sooh

Cory

Zander

Besie

Unsorted

Shad

Dice

Nikon

Nolder

Pizza

Tina

But without rereading most people are barely out of null. I'm a bit worried that the current POE is mostly the people not posting right now, just seems odd, and need to read Shad when I'm not skimming. And I'm sitting here looking at the post button wondering if I'm actually ready to even temporarily remove you, Cory and Besie from the list, or if I'm being paranoid in hesitating.

are the unsorted in any sort of order BFG?

Sorry, I was pretty sure I did but let me repeat.

If we do what you want we purposely lynch a townie.

Then we...start from scratch but control the vote?

If we play normal we might get lucky and lynch a mafia...in which case we're playing a normal game.

Or we get unlucky and lynch a townie in which case you get what you want.

It makes more sense to just try to play to our win condition and lynch the mafia.

Im not advocating lynching a townie... I have never advocated that, all I did was initially ask is there ever a situation we would want to do that to control it. 

What I am advocating is keeping a second VC to we have a true majority lynch rather than just a small group of 1-3 people deciding who dies at night.

@Cory

Okay right, I guess your image was your answer to my question:

Yes. Those arguments are weak and they bother irt Dice.

Atm btw [v]Pizza[/v]

Len, will you please say why you voted Pizza above Dice? I apologise if you explained it before, but please repeat it?

Dice could very well just be misunderstanding me or maybe I triggered his stubborness somehow. The biggest thing I have with Dice is his overreaction.

Pizza on the otherhand seems to be deliberately only bringing up and pointing out scummy things. Its as if he is looking for reasons to call me scum rather than trying to resolve my slot. He was predisposed to want me lynched before he started talking about me.

Mmm okay. Thank you.

Zander, you agree with Len about his thoughts on Dice?

Cory, what is your opinion on this?

May I ask your opinion on Dice and Pizza?

Here. Caught up.

Are we really still talking about Lenlo?

I don't mind voting him but what is there left to discuss really?

He had a dumb idea. Either you think that's townie or scummy.

Treat it accordingly and move on to other people otherwise you're going to be left with a really good impression of Lenlo and no impression of say Dice or Tina for example.

ok Nol how about some reads or thoughts on other people??

My opinion post that you were looking for:

In case the quotes don't work here, this is a post by Pral

Oh @Pral If someone is dead and an android, is to cool for them to leave messages/posts/cases about living players for the active players to read and use once night ends? I assume so but I wanna check with you first.

Not only they can leave messages, but they can post actively, discuss stuff/gameplay during night. They are virtually like a normal player during night. 

Living players can also post during night. FYI

I don't see the point in a second VC because we can discuss the NK with the androids during the night.

It's not a dumb idea, but it seems rather redundant considering this mechanic.

Look man, I just ask questions and do stuff. If I worried about whether or not I looked stupid with every post id get nothing done and still look stupid

I giggled.

Can we be town brothers?  I don't completely get your issue with Dice but I'm feeling kind of warm and fuzzy about you as I read further in.

Lenlo dead players can still talk at night to influence the night lynch options

We don't need to do anything drastic

I just checked back... I thought only the dead could talk each night. That the living players were not allowed to speak until the next day started... Dang it Clov, reading your rules confused me.

@Besie:

BFG if I put a gun to your head and asked you what dice's alignment was, what would you tell me

Don't worry I don't own a gun

town mafia town mafia town mafia

I don't hate his confrontational attitude, but I disagree with almost all his points. I don't like how long he got bogged down in mechanics talk, and his votes seem mostly grumpy.

Gun to head I'd take the bullet and say I'm still watching. I don't have him as solid town yet and that's the best I can say.

This is exactly how I feel. I think you might be a villager, which is an exciting development for me :)

Pizza had dice as his strongest villager, fwiw.

I don't agree with his reads on Sooh and Lenlo either.

But I don't think that's necessarily indicative of him being a wolf, especially the Sooh read.

Cory talk to me about Pizza, did it like not seem weird he straight up gave both of us a town read off the bat?

Pizza is one of those players that consciously obscures some of the stuff he does for raisins who really cannot be taken at face value and needs to be considered more for what's going on in the back of his head.

When I have a good feel on that I'll let you know, but right now he could be anything at all

Lenlo dead players can still talk at night to influence the night lynch options

We don't need to do anything drastic

I just checked back... I thought only the dead could talk each night. That the living players were not allowed to speak until the next day started... Dang it Clov, reading your rules confused me.

Unless I'm drunk and imagining things Pral came in and clarified that anyone can talk at night

*snip*

You know how easily I can disprove that statement right???!!!

Like it worked pretty good in Matrix imo......

You know Tina isn't you, right?

Well, I don't know. He was Sooh earlier, why not be Tina now? Ahaha.

tumblr_m6jsq6UYbU1r2b3wjo1_500.gif

Sorry if I'm slow to respond, I'm cooking tea

<snip>

I get what youre saying now as referring to Len.

Also i see where youre coming from with my initial comment on Pizza being ok....its now changed.

My read on Besie is pretty serious.  I mean its only her 2nd game.  The first she was scum and hydra with me.  Her confidence was really good in her scum game as I find it is here as well but the difference is her ISO reads/list.  There really didnt appear to be any TMI type stuff.  And I feel her analysis game from not knowing who is who is that makes sense.  Im not saying i CANT be wrong I just really dont think I am.

Bolded....very interesting comment as Cory is currently voting her.  That comment pinged me for some reason now I gotta figure out why.

Why are Dice and Len your most solid reads thus far?

Dice really isn't?

Lenlo's thought process regarding how the night vote could go down seems 'honest', most of his disagreements seem to be genuine misunderstandings, not a huge fan of the train (but that's relatively minor), I like that he's engaged. I wouldn't say it was a solid read, there are a few points where he misses the joke and I'm not seeing the humour I want yet and I don't like the delay on his reads, but broadly speaking and overall I like his approach.

Sooh is a bit more of an indescribable feeling. I don't get any impression that she's guarding her words. BUT I don't think I've ever played with her as mafia so I can't say it's a confident read yet.

Yes sorry I mixed up Dice and Sooh from your post.  My bad.  But Sooh and Len were your best reads or most certain I think you said.  Its weird that your not confident in that after making that post.

I said 'unfortunately the only people I'm not looking at are Sooh and Lenlo' or similar

I don't like being 20 pages in and having such a large POE still, but it is what it is.

At the moment

Lenlo

Sooh

Cory

Zander

Besie

Unsorted

Shad

Dice

Nikon

Nolder

Pizza

Tina

But without rereading most people are barely out of null. I'm a bit worried that the current POE is mostly the people not posting right now, just seems odd, and need to read Shad when I'm not skimming. And I'm sitting here looking at the post button wondering if I'm actually ready to even temporarily remove you, Cory and Besie from the list, or if I'm being paranoid in hesitating.

are the unsorted in any sort of order BFG?

No, thread consensus is probably subconsciously sorting them to one extent or another. Dice slightly higher than consensus because Soon is right, a Dice that I remember is ~more likely to be town than not, but I'm stuck on his content right now /shrug

Oh @Pral If someone is dead and an android, is to cool for them to leave messages/posts/cases about living players for the active players to read and use once night ends? I assume so but I wanna check with you first.

Not only they can leave messages, but they can post actively, discuss stuff/gameplay during night. They are virtually like a normal player during night. 

Living players can also post during night. FYI

God. Dangit. He did.

Shoot me now Cory, im an idiot.

Archived