DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CLOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO KILL ME??!?!?!?!?!? WHYYYYYYY??!?!?!?!

I didn't kill you?  Shad did.  Unless I read their QT wrong?

Maybe I read their QT wrong 

(actually I just started reading it)

SHAD!

SHAME ON YOU!

Okay, first nine pages (ended up reading everyone but those you mentioned and Zander since he was confirmed town after last night)

POST    USER    Rating    Gut Feel    Knowing what we now know notes
4    Dice    0    Possible mistake since role PM did go out    
7    Besie    0    Laughs at Dice then welcomes everyone    
11    Sooh    0    Welcome    Pizza isn't lying about evil laugh, did she know his allignment?  ALSO <3 Besie (SCUM)?
13    Tina    0    Joke Vote    Voted Dice and said "Hi Bessie! I don't think I played with you before" to scummate
15    Tina    0    Chatter    "Sooh and Pizza - are you playing from the same adress? That will be tough for you."  Was this intended as tough as in Sooh=Scum or just empty chatter
17    Tina    0    Christmas Wishes    Wishes Cory (town) a Merry Christmas
23    Tina    0    Christmas Wishes    Wishes Zander (town) a merry christmas
27    Besie    0    Chatter    Tells Zander (town) he is jumping right in on asking if she is town | Tells Scummate Tina she's excited
28    Dice    0    Chatter    The quote "We may need to leave her (Besie) alive a couple of days even if she isnt. We need to get some tells for her…" | Hugs Tina (scum)
31    Sooh    0    Chatter    Replies to tina's question (post 15) with "Yeah, it'll be a challenge. We're already setting some ground rules lol!" | Asks Zander (town) if she shows that she's town will she still be lynched… Mislead?
34    Sooh    0    Chatter    
35    Sooh    0    Chatter    
39    Sooh    0    Chatter    
40    Sooh    0    Chatter    
41    Besie    0    Chatter    
44    Tina    0    Chatter    
45    Dice    0    Chatter    
47    Sooh    0    Chatter    Tells Zander (town) he won't be able to read her unless he is a wolf
48    Tina    0    Chatter    
49    Dice    0    Chatter    
51    Sooh    0    Chatter    Dells Dice not to read into Pizza's (town) laugh because it was nothing more than a spammy laugh
52    Sooh    0    Chatter    
56    Dice    0    Chatter    
58    Dice    -1    Suggesting a random kill because they survive to day 3?     Add to that the fact that both were killed and flipped town...
59    Sooh    0    Chatter    Paranoid comment could go either way…
60    Dice    0    Chatter    
63    Sooh    0    Chatter    
67    Sooh    0    Chatter    
68    Sooh    0    Chatter    
72    Dice    1    Points out Zander putting words in his mouth    points out zander (town) putting words in his mouth
73    Sooh    0    Chatter    
77    Tina    0    Goodnight Post    
81    Tina    0    Christmas Wishes    Wishes Lenlo (unknown) a Merry Christmas
85    Besie    0    Christmas Wishes    
89    Sooh    -1    Mentions not being able to ride the MaxTown bike?    Zander (town) liked the sass since she showed it in Matrix Mafia…. Assuming she was town that game (need to check)
91    Besie    0    Chatter    Wants Cory to try and solve everyone only hours into the game?
93    Dice    0    Chatter    
96    Sooh    0    Says reading Lenlo will be tough    
97    Besie    0    Chatter    Lenlo (unknown) tells bessie (scum) grats on not being shackeled to Zander (town)
103    Dice    1    Votes Zander for getting on his case    Votes Zander (town) for getting on his case and putting words in his mouth
104    Sooh    0    Mentions Lenlo giving her the shivers    
107    Tina    0    Read as Joke    She may have to lynch Zander (town) for posting lots in the thread which she'd need to catch up reading
110    Sooh    0    Chatter    
113    Sooh    0    Chatter    Says" Zander (town) has problems saying what he means"
114    Dice    1    Explaining himself    
118    Dice    0    Continued text from previous post    
119    Sooh    1    Explained to Zander how she read his post to Dice    Explained to Zander (town) how she read his post to dice (unknown)
120    Sooh    0    Continued text from previous post    
121    Sooh    0    Chatter    
124    Shad    0    Chatter    
133    BFG    0    Christmas Wishes    
135    BFG    0    Chatter    
136    BFG    1    Askes for What my "couple things I noticed" were    
143    BFG    0    Busy during week but will be on mobile    
146    BFG    0    Chatter    
147    BFG    0    Chatter    
152    BFG    0    Joking around with Zander    Joke that lack of elements in one of Zander (town) posts makes her suspicious
157    BFG    0    Question    
158    BFG    0    Question if Lenlo is around still    
163    BFG    1    Says Lenlo's lynch townie idea isn't good but night vote suggestion idea is    
164    Dice    1    Offering feedback on Lenlo's posts    
165    BFG    0    Says she is wanting to verify Lenlo's read of Dice    
166    BFG    1    Asks for Lenlo's read directly    
174    Dice    1    Reading again he tells Lenlo a double vote count (not lynching a townie) can't help till N3    
175    BFG    0    Chatter    
179    Dice    0    Further explaining his post from 174    

From my current feelings (as far as the reread and analysis go so far) I'd say my reads list (with confirmed town) is

TOWN

AskThePizzaGuy - vanilla town

Cory - vanilla town

Zander - Adrian keene - vanilla town

BFG

Dice

NULL
Nolder (No Posts)

Sooh

MAFIA
BlomBessie - mafia goon
Tina - mafia goon

Shad_ - mafia goon

Lenlo is not on the list but you also told me to ignore his posts... My previous reads of him were scummy but will leave him off my list for now. 

I am town but I also left myself off the list cause no sense in putting me down with no real proof other than my word.

Apparently the way the mechanics of this game worked, from what I'm hearing from Sooh who is reading the QT,

Shooting a scum that night would have given them a revenge kill anyway, so it ends up being the same thing more or less, because Shad was lynched immediately the next day with no revenge shot.

Not excusing it, just pointing out the utterly bizarre game mechanics.

Intriguing!

You really tripped me up asking why I switched my views on Lenlo.

As is true of scum in long games you really have to keep track of your lies.

I forgot I was supposed to think negatively of Lenlo so I had to really fry my brain trying to think of a way to explain it.

You really tripped me up asking why I switched my views on Lenlo.

As is true of scum in long games you really have to keep track of your lies.

I forgot I was supposed to think negatively of Lenlo so I had to really fry my brain trying to think of a way to explain it.

@Cory

Apparently the way the mechanics of this game worked, from what I'm hearing from Sooh who is reading the QT,

Shooting a scum that night would have given them a revenge kill anyway, so it ends up being the same thing more or less, because Shad was lynched immediately the next day with no revenge shot.

Not excusing it, just pointing out the utterly bizarre game mechanics.

Intriguing!

You should read too.

Okay, first nine pages (ended up reading everyone but those you mentioned and Zander since he was confirmed town after last night)

POST    USER    Rating    Gut Feel    Knowing what we now know notes

4    Dice    0    Possible mistake since role PM did go out    

7    Besie    0    Laughs at Dice then welcomes everyone    

11    Sooh    0    Welcome    Pizza isn't lying about evil laugh, did she know his allignment?  ALSO <3 Besie (SCUM)?

13    Tina    0    Joke Vote    Voted Dice and said "Hi Bessie! I don't think I played with you before" to scummate

15    Tina    0    Chatter    "Sooh and Pizza - are you playing from the same adress? That will be tough for you."  Was this intended as tough as in Sooh=Scum or just empty chatter

17    Tina    0    Christmas Wishes    Wishes Cory (town) a Merry Christmas

23    Tina    0    Christmas Wishes    Wishes Zander (town) a merry christmas

27    Besie    0    Chatter    Tells Zander (town) he is jumping right in on asking if she is town | Tells Scummate Tina she's excited

28    Dice    0    Chatter    The quote "We may need to leave her (Besie) alive a couple of days even if she isnt. We need to get some tells for her…" | Hugs Tina (scum)

31    Sooh    0    Chatter    Replies to tina's question (post 15) with "Yeah, it'll be a challenge. We're already setting some ground rules lol!" | Asks Zander (town) if she shows that she's town will she still be lynched… Mislead?

34    Sooh    0    Chatter    

35    Sooh    0    Chatter    

39    Sooh    0    Chatter    

40    Sooh    0    Chatter    

41    Besie    0    Chatter    

44    Tina    0    Chatter    

45    Dice    0    Chatter    

47    Sooh    0    Chatter    Tells Zander (town) he won't be able to read her unless he is a wolf

48    Tina    0    Chatter    

49    Dice    0    Chatter    

51    Sooh    0    Chatter    Dells Dice not to read into Pizza's (town) laugh because it was nothing more than a spammy laugh

52    Sooh    0    Chatter    

56    Dice    0    Chatter    

58    Dice    -1    Suggesting a random kill because they survive to day 3?     Add to that the fact that both were killed and flipped town...

59    Sooh    0    Chatter    Paranoid comment could go either way…

60    Dice    0    Chatter    

63    Sooh    0    Chatter    

67    Sooh    0    Chatter    

68    Sooh    0    Chatter    

72    Dice    1    Points out Zander putting words in his mouth    points out zander (town) putting words in his mouth

73    Sooh    0    Chatter    

77    Tina    0    Goodnight Post    

81    Tina    0    Christmas Wishes    Wishes Lenlo (unknown) a Merry Christmas

85    Besie    0    Christmas Wishes    

89    Sooh    -1    Mentions not being able to ride the MaxTown bike?    Zander (town) liked the sass since she showed it in Matrix Mafia…. Assuming she was town that game (need to check)

91    Besie    0    Chatter    Wants Cory to try and solve everyone only hours into the game?

93    Dice    0    Chatter    

96    Sooh    0    Says reading Lenlo will be tough    

97    Besie    0    Chatter    Lenlo (unknown) tells bessie (scum) grats on not being shackeled to Zander (town)

103    Dice    1    Votes Zander for getting on his case    Votes Zander (town) for getting on his case and putting words in his mouth

104    Sooh    0    Mentions Lenlo giving her the shivers    

107    Tina    0    Read as Joke    She may have to lynch Zander (town) for posting lots in the thread which she'd need to catch up reading

110    Sooh    0    Chatter    

113    Sooh    0    Chatter    Says" Zander (town) has problems saying what he means"

114    Dice    1    Explaining himself    

118    Dice    0    Continued text from previous post    

119    Sooh    1    Explained to Zander how she read his post to Dice    Explained to Zander (town) how she read his post to dice (unknown)

120    Sooh    0    Continued text from previous post    

121    Sooh    0    Chatter    

124    Shad    0    Chatter    

133    BFG    0    Christmas Wishes    

135    BFG    0    Chatter    

136    BFG    1    Askes for What my "couple things I noticed" were    

143    BFG    0    Busy during week but will be on mobile    

146    BFG    0    Chatter    

147    BFG    0    Chatter    

152    BFG    0    Joking around with Zander    Joke that lack of elements in one of Zander (town) posts makes her suspicious

157    BFG    0    Question    

158    BFG    0    Question if Lenlo is around still    

163    BFG    1    Says Lenlo's lynch townie idea isn't good but night vote suggestion idea is    

164    Dice    1    Offering feedback on Lenlo's posts    

165    BFG    0    Says she is wanting to verify Lenlo's read of Dice    

166    BFG    1    Asks for Lenlo's read directly    

174    Dice    1    Reading again he tells Lenlo a double vote count (not lynching a townie) can't help till N3    

175    BFG    0    Chatter    

179    Dice    0    Further explaining his post from 174    

From my current feelings (as far as the reread and analysis go so far) I'd say my reads list (with confirmed town) is

TOWN

AskThePizzaGuy - vanilla town

Cory - vanilla town

Zander - Adrian keene - vanilla town

BFG

Dice

NULL

Nolder (No Posts)

Sooh

MAFIA

BlomBessie - mafia goon

Tina - mafia goon

Shad_ - mafia goon

Lenlo is not on the list but you also told me to ignore his posts... My previous reads of him were scummy but will leave him off my list for now. 

I am town but I also left myself off the list cause no sense in putting me down with no real proof other than my word.

Eh, these look okay, but probably not very correct.

Archived