Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's taking so long?

End night, lynch Nikon. GG

ARE YOU TOWN THEN

I told you I was. More than once.

Dude I WANTED TO VOTE DICE GUESS WHAT I WAS RIGHT WANT I!!! YOU SHOULDNT HAVE GAVE UP IMO!!!!

lolololololol

I wish you had...

BFG
Zander

Lenlo
Dice

Sooh

Nikon
Nolder

Besie
Shad

Tina

It's all starting to blur together for me. But here's approximately where I am at.

Assume 3 wolves. If less, then super. For each wolf, there are 100 points. 3 wolves is 300 points. I will add an additional 100 points for margin of error, to give myself approximately 4 shats, because I think I have 2 in my immediate POE but if I am wrong I'd like to have one more shat. Plus a fourth shot for wolf number 3 if they exist.

So that's 400 points spread across this player base. 100 points is a lynch, zero is never lynch. 5 is essentially never lynch. Etc.

Call these approximate percentages of being scum.

11 AskThePizzaGuy - 0% Scum
2. Zander- 2%- he made me believe that he believes what he says he believes. Get me twice in a row, Zander, would be unbelievable.

8 Lenlo- 3%- Yates event horizon is my raisin. Given where some of my not-blues are pointing, particularly Nolder, of the two, I trust Lenlo over Nolder.
4 Cory- 10%- borderline sabotage comment makes him blue a lot but hey, one in ten chance I'm wrong I think.

7 Nikon- 20%- Attempted Pizza-ing makes him berry likely to be blue but I can't make him fully blue. Trust me on him for a while.
6 Sooh- 25%- Much better recently, but I can't fully blue her.

10 BFG- 25%- Bout where Sooh is. Much better game than her previous game but I don't think she can't do this game so far as a wolf, since she's not under tons of pressure.

-----Teh Lin---

For this to be an EXCELLENT D1/N1 read of the game by me, all the scums need to be below this line. However, if that's wrong, and the bottom 5 are resolved and the game continues, see the above percentages.

1. Dice- deepwolf chances but town lean. He's played a good game and if the above townreads are good, he probably survives the game after the people below him are demised. If not, take another look. 35% I think if he loses two scum partners he never makes it through this game, AND I think he's working very hard towards destroying two scumbags. But it's not a mortal lock because Dice hasn't been under tons of pressure and if I were in Dice's shoes, D1 was smooth sailing. Worth a look maybe.

Removing Besie helps people read Dice if she's a wolf, IMO.

9 Nolder- my town lean was based on less reliable ideas. 1836 was a scummy post among townie ones. POE when Shad or Tina or Besie flips villager. If he loses two scum partners he never sails all the way through this game, imo. 40%

.....it's not that close, though.

12. Shad <----D2 lynch alternative 75% Willing to see him skate until night two / day three because I'm a sentimental bastard. Teh suspicions here, they are much lighter but he's still down here because of the Poe-poe.

3. BLomBessie <--- Vote happening soon by me, 75%. Blind spot for several villagers imo, including myself D1. Also did a hard unvote of Lenlo. Her aggression/diplomacy matches her previous scum game. That all being said, if her second game is a second rand of being scum, more power to her because she's a great player already, naturally suited for this game by miles and miles. Zander town-reading her is probably because of wishful thinking, bub. But I'm prepared for Zander to be a boss and prove me wrong. I don't believe that Besie and Dice are on a wolf-team, it's not impossibru but it's very unlikeliments.

5 Tina <------D2 lynch 90% of the time. That hard unvote post is pretty bad and very not villagery.

This one is supposed to be bright red but not using that color here in case of accidental trigger of lynch.

If Tina is actually a villager, there's an extremely strong chance that Besie or Shad are still wolves, and I believe in the town that believes in a dead Tina.

The common threads between me and Pizza's lines are:

Nolder, Besie, Shad, Tina.

Worth a mention.

Worth a mention, imo

BFG
Zander

Lenlo

Dice

Sooh

Nikon
Nolder

Besie
Shad

Tina

It's all starting to blur together for me. But here's approximately where I am at.

Assume 3 wolves. If less, then super. For each wolf, there are 100 points. 3 wolves is 300 points. I will add an additional 100 points for margin of error, to give myself approximately 4 shats, because I think I have 2 in my immediate POE but if I am wrong I'd like to have one more shat. Plus a fourth shot for wolf number 3 if they exist.

So that's 400 points spread across this player base. 100 points is a lynch, zero is never lynch. 5 is essentially never lynch. Etc.

Call these approximate percentages of being scum.

11 AskThePizzaGuy - 0% Scum

2. Zander- 2%- he made me believe that he believes what he says he believes. Get me twice in a row, Zander, would be unbelievable.

8 Lenlo- 3%- Yates event horizon is my raisin. Given where some of my not-blues are pointing, particularly Nolder, of the two, I trust Lenlo over Nolder.

4 Cory- 10%- borderline sabotage comment makes him blue a lot but hey, one in ten chance I'm wrong I think.

7 Nikon- 20%- Attempted Pizza-ing makes him berry likely to be blue but I can't make him fully blue. Trust me on him for a while.

6 Sooh- 25%- Much better recently, but I can't fully blue her.

10 BFG- 25%- Bout where Sooh is. Much better game than her previous game but I don't think she can't do this game so far as a wolf, since she's not under tons of pressure.

-----Teh Lin---

For this to be an EXCELLENT D1/N1 read of the game by me, all the scums need to be below this line. However, if that's wrong, and the bottom 5 are resolved and the game continues, see the above percentages.

1. Dice- deepwolf chances but town lean. He's played a good game and if the above townreads are good, he probably survives the game after the people below him are demised. If not, take another look. 35% I think if he loses two scum partners he never makes it through this game, AND I think he's working very hard towards destroying two scumbags. But it's not a mortal lock because Dice hasn't been under tons of pressure and if I were in Dice's shoes, D1 was smooth sailing. Worth a look maybe.

Removing Besie helps people read Dice if she's a wolf, IMO.

9 Nolder- my town lean was based on less reliable ideas. 1836 was a scummy post among townie ones. POE when Shad or Tina or Besie flips villager. If he loses two scum partners he never sails all the way through this game, imo. 40%

.....it's not that close, though.

12. Shad <----D2 lynch alternative 75% Willing to see him skate until night two / day three because I'm a sentimental bastard. Teh suspicions here, they are much lighter but he's still down here because of the Poe-poe.

3. BLomBessie <--- Vote happening soon by me, 75%. Blind spot for several villagers imo, including myself D1. Also did a hard unvote of Lenlo. Her aggression/diplomacy matches her previous scum game. That all being said, if her second game is a second rand of being scum, more power to her because she's a great player already, naturally suited for this game by miles and miles. Zander town-reading her is probably because of wishful thinking, bub. But I'm prepared for Zander to be a boss and prove me wrong. I don't believe that Besie and Dice are on a wolf-team, it's not impossibru but it's very unlikeliments.

5 Tina <------D2 lynch 90% of the time. That hard unvote post is pretty bad and very not villagery.

This one is supposed to be bright red but not using that color here in case of accidental trigger of lynch.

If Tina is actually a villager, there's an extremely strong chance that Besie or Shad are still wolves, and I believe in the town that believes in a dead Tina.

The common threads between me and Pizza's lines are:

Worth a mention.

Worth a mention, imo

BOTH GOAT!!!!!

The common threads between me and Pizza's lines are:

Worth a mention.

You see brilliant, Correh.

I just want to state my opinion on the entire argument that originated from this post:

So question: I just read up on the rules. Would we ever want to lynch a towny to ensure a majority in the NK selection? Cause if we lynch a towny first couldnt we, those alive in thread, direct them on who to kill during the night? Like we could take two votes during the day. Vote 1 = the official lynch vote, Vote 2 = the unnofficial, NK whoever has majority.

Pral Question: Do we see roles when we lynch someone and do the mafia have a NK in this game? I ask because at night those who are dead vote on who dies that night. So it would make sense for the mafia to not have an NK right? Or else two people die and thats crazy fast.

I almost forgot this game wasnt experimental.

I think Len was just honestly trying to explain his idea on a possible tactic. I can see your opinion, Len, but I think I'm going to stick to Zander's KISS rule. To me, it feels like keeping town alive is more important than having them as droids for the NK's.

In my isolated look at just Besie, before her flip, I noted this post as being difficult for a villager of any experience level to form.

Wolves white-knighting villagers is a common form of manipulation.

I think Besie or almost any wolf does this with a wolf-Lenlo partner less often, combined with the individual read on lenlo, looks good for Len.

I just want to say that I would have done that irrespective of any alignment. It's a good deduction, Pizza, but I always try to stop/solve disagreements. I HATE fighting.

About why I liked Nol's question:

@ Len

I went and found some few examples of people calling you Len.

OOOOH WE STAWWWWTED!

:wub:

Hello lovely peoples!

And Len.  :unsure:

:laugh:

@ Len

Can-I-atleast-give-you-an-awkward-hug-GI

And this is from the Diablo QT:

Besie

12-04-2015

08:14 AM ET (US)

I agree with your thought process, Thane.

There'll be no problem with Yates. Remember that I said I thought Len was town. I've not caught up. I can easily throw a tantrum about how bad a decision Zander made.

It's between AJ an Shad. I wish I had time to catch up and read everything. At the moment the NK is 2/2 for AJ/Shad.

Who is going to give us the most trouble later on?

^^^

Lol, I was very over-confident.

Coincidentally, this is also the reason why I liked Nolder's question he asked and that I quoted in my fake iso's. Same way of thinking.

9. Nolder

Catching up from page 31:

Lenlo for his plan.

Sooh for being defensive about Nomi early in the game.

Cory much for the same reason as you, I'm just more wary of Cory.

Shad I don't remember I'd have to look it up it was something he said.

The nulls I have to look into more anyway so no explanation.

So you have literally no opinion about anything I've done since like page 1. Good to know.

Posting on phone SUCKS.

Do you think you've done anything else noteworthy?
Gee thanks. Now I feel awesome about spending ~4 hours in front of this game last night. 

I don't know if I necessarily have a tendency to do noteworthy things in mafia, and I still don't see how that is noteworthy.

Sorry. I wasn't trying to make you feel bad.

It was a genuine question with the aim of seeing how you view your own game so far.

Mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm

Sounds good.

Let's try to get inside each other's head.

Maybe with some hypotheticals?

Hypothetically if you had a roleblock who would you block tonight as of right now?

I would block Dice. He's not really a suspect of mine but that's part of the problem, I don't have a good read on him. Other than arguing he's been kind of low key this game and he also has very good instincts with night powers. I also don't see many others calling him town just quite yet which gives me pause because Dice is one of those players who usually gets townread early or it doesn't happen at all.

I think I would block Besie. She's someone I don't trust at this point in the game, and I think she's cunning enough if mafia to create serious problems for town. 

Where do you stand on Pizza? If you have said I apologize. I don't recall off the top of my head.

I had him as null on my reads list on page 28.

I don't think I'm ready to take him out of null but I did like that big note list he posted.

Shows a lot of engagement with the game.

Engagement with the game? lol...

Pral you have me voting and not voting.

His engagement with the game wasn't engaging enough to engage voting on two engagement levels. *cough*

Who's lynch would give us the most information on other players?

That was a BFG-only proposition, sorry.

And I don't really believe in conditional-villager flips; I think when a villager flips you learn nothing and gain nothing but a dead villager. The only goal is to lynch a wolf, not gather information. You gather far better information reading the thread.

FWIW I really liked the question he asked.

Archived