DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I´m soon going to bed but just wanted to let you know that I´m feeling so happy right now. I´ll probably get some kind of anxiety attack tomorrow when there are 20 pages of spam but right now I got this great fealing. Almost like when I started to play. Ah... 

I want to apologize for this in advance put its not gonna slow my roll so glgl Tina!!!!!

i ignored the sheep and scummers on my way
what can their small words say, when they say them that way?
bathed in sweat, feathered as a crow.
i laid a beating of the sleet and snow with my frostbitten toes.
i remain unrecognized in my hometown
beneath my monstrous gown of feathery down
but i've gathered up an army made of those
who aim to shake them from their repose
so what say you and all your friends 
meet all of my friends
in the alley tonight?

im happy to see this

How can you think this is in anyway shape or form indicative of Cory's alignment???

first off did i say that? Dont put words in my mouth zander. I cant remember cory doing this for quite a while and am actually happy and smiling when i read it.

then there is the fact that i dont think ive ever seen him do it as mafia. is that something to rely on?  only if i wanna get screwed over but id IS evidence i can add to the pile

I wasnt trying to put words on your mouth brother, but a Good Sign is pretty obv an indicator of you thinking its coming from what you perceive as a Town Cory post though right?

I just dont feel that it would be alignment indicative of Cory imo.

Also was looking for a response from you. :wink:

and you just did it again.

vote zander

Lenlo will be a tough one to read, especially since he's already giving me bad vibes...

*sigh*

Just can't read you dude..

You have a problem with me Sooh? I thought we could be friends

;_;

I'm sorry Lenlo... I'll see how things progress, but as of right now you give me shivers.. like the cold breath of a wolf down my neck... 

I´m soon going to bed but just wanted to let you know that I´m feeling so happy right now. I´ll probably get some kind of anxiety attack tomorrow when there are 20 pages of spam but right now I got this great fealing. Almost like when I started to play. Ah... 

I want to apologize for this in advance put its not gonna slow my roll so glgl Tina!!!!!

:D I might have to skip your posts or lynch you then. 

Good night everyone! 

meet all of my friends
in the alley tonight?

im happy to see this

How can you think this is in anyway shape or form indicative of Cory's alignment???

first off did i say that? Dont put words in my mouth zander. I cant remember cory doing this for quite a while and am actually happy and smiling when i read it.

then there is the fact that i dont think ive ever seen him do it as mafia. is that something to rely on?  only if i wanna get screwed over but id IS evidence i can add to the pile

I wasnt trying to put words on your mouth brother, but a Good Sign is pretty obv an indicator of you thinking its coming from what you perceive as a Town Cory post though right?

vote zander

Dice straight up Happy to see this is completely different from Good Sign????....come on brother you know Im not stretching on something here,

Dice, don't lynch Zander. The wolves have to eat him.

Wolves are much more scared of me then I am of them!!!!!

:D I might have to skip your posts or lynch you then. 

Good night everyone! 

I suggest not to at the first part and to the second part.  I wont be mislynched this game. 

FWIW dinner is soon. Must eats, will be away, not spamming it up in here.

Lemon pepper chicken! You know you want it.

I wonder how badass lemon pepper flavor would be ON chicken breast strips ON a pizza.....

*deluge in my mouth*

glgl!!!!!!

Zander has problems with saying what he means.

Not the first time.

lolololololol but do you get what Im saying in regards to Dice?

yes it is

Happy is a feeling. One i experienced.

Good Sign is a conclusion or read. I never said it probably means he is town. only that i hadnt seen it from mafia cory that i remembered.

they are different

Dude I think you should re read the posts and re evaluate. 

Zander has problems with saying what he means.

Not the first time.

lolololololol but do you get what Im saying in regards to Dice?

Looked to me like you thought he was saying Cory was town because of that one lyrics post, and then he said he wasn't and that you were putting words in his mouth, and then you kind of still went on about that he thought Cory was being town, but you also turned it around to you just wanting to see his reaction to what you were saying about him.

meet all of my friends
in the alley tonight?

im happy to see this

vote zander

then my comment about alignment indicative ISNT A BAD THING OR MISREPPING YOU DICE!!!!!

I thought you may have thought it was a tell cause i didnt!!!! That is ALLLLLLL I wanted a response from you which I got!!!

Archived