DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

I remember seeing Pizza's read list and disagreeing with it very strongly.

I'm not sure yet what this means.

To clarify I don't actually super disagree his list in total, just about three slots that he has in positions of relatively high strength that I have in opposite positions.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BFG if I put a gun to your head and asked you what dice's alignment was, what would you tell me

Don't worry I don't own a gun

town mafia town mafia town mafia

I don't hate his confrontational attitude, but I disagree with almost all his points. I don't like how long he got bogged down in mechanics talk, and his votes seem mostly grumpy.

Gun to head I'd take the bullet and say I'm still watching. I don't have him as solid town yet and that's the best I can say.

I remember seeing Pizza's read list and disagreeing with it very strongly.

I'm not sure yet what this means.

To clarify I don't actually super disagree his list in total, just about three slots that he has in positions of relatively high strength that I have in opposite positions.

Which ones?

BFG if I put a gun to your head and asked you what dice's alignment was, what would you tell me

I don't hate his confrontational attitude, but I disagree with almost all his points. I don't like how long he got bogged down in mechanics talk, and his votes seem mostly grumpy.

Gun to head I'd take the bullet and say I'm still watching. I don't have him as solid town yet and that's the best I can say.

This is exactly how I feel. I think you might be a villager, which is an exciting development for me :)

Pizza had dice as his strongest villager, fwiw.

I don't agree with his reads on Sooh and Lenlo either.

But I don't think that's necessarily indicative of him being a wolf, especially the Sooh read.

This is exactly how I feel. I think you might be a villager, which is an exciting development for me :)

Pizza had dice as his strongest villager, fwiw.

I don't agree with his reads on Sooh and Lenlo either.

But I don't think that's necessarily indicative of him being a wolf, especially the Sooh read.

Can you talk to me about Zander?

I don't have any issue with Pizzas read on Dice at this point for all that I don't have it yet. He cleared Dice super early last game, before Dice had started in on game play.

I'm null on you right now, I have 3 or 4 things I liked as possible town and 3 or 4 things that sent up red flags, not sure how much importance to assign to any of them yet.

Pizza I am curious as to how exactly we will dance around eachother like snakes this game.

Will you annoy me to death?

Will I annoy you to death?

Will we unite under the same banner? Are we pitted for a calamitous final showdown that will end only one of us standing?

Regardless of what happens I am excited for it.

Most likely: You will think I'm a wolf because I did something different from last time, I will be the lynch, and I will be a villager.

Can't read my, can't read my....

Dang it pizza, why can't you ever be a wolf when people think you are one.

Pizza, why do you think this is Cory's most likely reaction?

You'll get there with me, I promise.

Zander is no longer my top villager, he's probably in a list of about 3-4. I would still guess he's a villager. There are some early game tone tidbits I like and the fact is I think I just generally read him well off tone and attitude because he sort of can't hide his brainwaves from me. I just usually know what his alignment is after reading a bunch of his posts. He wolfed against me in a turbo pretty recently and I just sort of knew he was a wolf about three or four minutes in because it just seemed really obvious to me. I think some of that is just the weird player type pattern recognition that sort of draws out my reads that comes with basically remember what every single person posted in every single mafia game they've ever played.

With that said I'm not as secure in that read as I could be and I wouldn't put him in blue yet. Still looking for more from him that I associate with his villager game, not really there just yet.

You'll get there with me, I promise.

Zander is no longer my top villager, he's probably in a list of about 3-4. I would still guess he's a villager. There are some early game tone tidbits I like and the fact is I think I just generally read him well off tone and attitude because he sort of can't hide his brainwaves from me. I just usually know what his alignment is after reading a bunch of his posts. He wolfed against me in a turbo pretty recently and I just sort of knew he was a wolf about three or four minutes in because it just seemed really obvious to me. I think some of that is just the weird player type pattern recognition that sort of draws out my reads that comes with basically remember what every single person posted in every single mafia game they've ever played.

With that said I'm not as secure in that read as I could be and I wouldn't put him in blue yet. Still looking for more from him that I associate with his villager game, not really there just yet.

Sure, thanks

I guess the "weird player pattern recognition" is probably my biggest gripe with Tina. Her posting this game resembles how I remember her posting in Ragnarok as a wolf, for example. In terms of the things she picks at (she went at similarly LHF Ocicat that game for most of it) over logical inconsistencies and little mini-gotchas, her posting style (specifically the sort of WoT she delivered reminded me of several posts she's made as a wolf; she likes to make big, descriptive posts and generally lacks a follow-up) and she can sometimes coast on having "content" for a good deal so I think it's something she recognizes working for her as a wolf.

I think she's solidly in that tier of players in which I can usually recognize villagery posting from them and big concerns are an absence of that recognition. I know it's early and it's hard to push at Tina because I like Tina and think she has value and I know sometimes she is busy but usually when I start saying things like "I can usually read [player] as a villager by now when they are a villager and I haven't felt that way at all" people should probably take some notice. I remember feeling that way and expressing it on Tina herself in Ragnarok but I lynched elsewhere on d1 and was subsequently killed by her, so going to try and get ahead of the ball and figure her out before the end of today  :laugh:

BFG are you a villager?

You can be honest with me. I promise. If you are I want to work together with you.

I am town :)

You? And I need you to look in my eyes when you answer

I am town, dead in the eyes, on all the disney gifs in the world. I know the last time we played together I was a wolf and give you a pretty hard time and I still feel bad about it, so let me make it up to you. I am extremely determined to be correct this game  :tongue:

I have about 5 pluses for you in my notepad and no minuses and I'm willing to sheep the notepad indiscriminately at this point, so let's get started  :laugh:

i ignored the sheep and scummers on my way

what can their small words say, when they say them that way?

bathed in sweat, feathered as a crow.

i laid a beating of the sleet and snow with my frostbitten toes.

i remain unrecognized in my hometown

beneath my monstrous gown of feathery down

but i've gathered up an army made of those

who aim to shake them from their repose

so what say you and all your friends 

meet all of my friends

in the alley tonight?

im happy to see this

How can you think this is in anyway shape or form indicative of Cory's alignment???

first off did i say that? Dont put words in my mouth zander. I cant remember cory doing this for quite a while and am actually happy and smiling when i read it.

then there is the fact that i dont think ive ever seen him do it as mafia. is that something to rely on?  only if i wanna get screwed over but id IS evidence i can add to the pile

He made posts like that in Matrix, no?

Archived