Falcons vs Jaguars

Buccaneers vs Rams

Dolphins vs Chargers

Bills vs Redskins

Texans vs Colts

10 Point Hail Mary

Browns

• Community Administrator

I'm going to throw a Hail Mary and go with the Browns. They don't stand a chance against the Seahawks, but I should have a good enough point lead, that I might remain secure in my point lead (even if I do lose this one), unless Zander manages to win this week's 5 pointer, and the next few weeks, (even if I were to win those weeks!)

Im only 3 points behind you Sin and I dont thing the Browns stand a chance.  But i dont feel great about any of the 5 point games...so

Bengals.

Picking against your own team, with Not Lady DNA (that's Andy Dalton spelled backwards) out?  I don't like this at all

Im only 3 points behind you Sin and I dont thing the Browns stand a chance.  But i dont feel great about any of the 5 point games...so

Bengals.

Picking against your own team, with Not Lady DNA (that's Andy Dalton spelled backwards) out?  I don't like this at all

YOLO

• Community Administrator

Bengals.

Aye, but I'm counting on you losing this round, so I stay 3 points ahead! :wink:

But If the Seahawks bus were to crash, and Browns win, I have sooo much to gain! 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived