DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Who comes before us as a candidate for Aes Sedai? (BlomBesie)

BlomBesie has been nominated for Aes Sedai of the White Ajah.

Who will speak for this woman?

Rhea steps forward and clears her thought...

I would like to speak for this woman, mother. 

I have not knows Besie all that long but since her participation in the Sherlock event she's been a constant in the White Halls. She has continued to participate in our events and has gotten to know us as we have gotten to know her. Besie doesn't shy away from taking on anything we ask of her and she brings a freshness to the Whites that we welcome with open arms. 

I am so very happy Besie chose the White Ajah. I have the utmost confidence that she will make a wonderful Aes Sedai.

Thank you, mother.

sits back down

Sooh steps forward, slightly nervous, but at the same time very honored to have been chosen to speak.

I will speak for her, Mother. 

I first met Besie almost immediately after she joined our site. She has always been a source of smiles and laughter, but also someone who I've gone to several times for support and good advice. Besie is an amazing listener and a wonderful friend. I know I can always count on her when I need someone to back me up. Throughout her time as an aspie, novice and initiate she has seamlessly fit in with every Ajah and every person she has come across. 

I believe Besie, now that she is raised to the shawl, will continue to be a valued member of the White Tower, and I congratulate the White Ajah on being her choice. You've really gotten a great new member to your flock in Besie. 

Thank you for allowing me the honor of speaking for Besie.

Steps back into the shadow of a pillar and watches the rest of the ceremony.

Two have spoken, and it is half done. Come now, Blombesie, and speak your oaths to Ajah and Tower so all that can be done, will be done under the Light.

The First Oath:

I swear to respect all members of the White Tower & Warders Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Social Group is my online family and I will treat them as such.

The Second Oath:

I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai.

The Third Oath:

I swear to be a true and faithful member of the White Ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah and the White Tower. I am a true member of the White Ajah.

As you have sworn, so shall it be. From this day forward you will be known as BlomBesie, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah. Welcome home, Sister - we have waited long for you!

Mooi gedaan, Besie!

Rise, and receive your Shawl from the First Reasoner of the White Ajah!

*steps forward again*

Welcome Home, White Sister!  We are delighted to have you join us.

BlomBesie, please step forward.

*The First Reasoner wraps the White Shawl around her shoulders*

cape11.jpg

You are truly one of us and possess the logic and intellect necessary for membership in the White.

We have waited long for you.

You may now enter the White Hall as a full fledged Aes Sedai.

The Party will commence in the White Ajah.

OK NOW ITS OFFICIAL....SO TAKE 2!!!!

CONGRATS MY DEAR BONDEE AND TO THE WHITE AJAH WHO GOT A AMAZING SMART AND WONDERFUL WOMAN TO ADD TO THEIR ILLUSTRIOUS RANKS!!!!

*SUPERFLYINGTACKLEHUGGLES*

NOW.....DID I HEAR SOMETHING ABOUT A PARTY.....

*RUNS TO CHECK IT OUT!!!*

*bows*

Thank you, mother.

Wow, it's beautiful. Thank you, Rhea.

Thank you to Sooh and Rhea *hugs*

And then...

Thank you, bonded, Kaylee and Mashi :happy:

Thank you mother Elgee, Myra, Mills and Dos!

:happy: <3 :wub:

Well. We were hoping you would turn out to be a Brown but, when you announced your decision to become a White, it was even better news. It meant you found a place.

So, um. We kinda turned our pockets inside out and got you something that's suitable for an Aes Sedai of the White Ajah.

tumblr_lxgcb3bZ8s1qcwmkyo1_1280.jpg

Aaawww Wreeennnnn *huggles*

You've always been so very sweet, you know? Thank you. I will enjoy those books more than you can imagine! (Or... actually you can imagine, being Brown...)

OMG Besie's a full sister now ! woohoo !!!!

grats girl!