DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Leyrann

The worst moment

When you're writing, and got this great chapter with all the foreshadowing that you're working on, and at once you realize you can't do it like this without spoiling wheter or not characters are gonna survive.

$%^.

I... will keep that in mind for when I get around to writing the books that are running around in my head. :unsure:

It's a very minor thing lol, and one that you'll realize when writing anyways. Better keep in mind that you should do some worldbuilding first, and know what you're writing towards.

And of course you'll need to practise your writing skills. :)

Were you always ahead of me in posts, by the way, or did I just not post enough recently?

I haven't been posting that much recently either.  So I was probably quite a bit ahead of you for a while there.

That's not really a problem for me, though I have to admit I just did start again, though it was only some minor character changes and some a-bit-bigger plotline changes that should really make it ready to be all written out and then released.

Also, I just got the most amazing coincidence. After having written down the storyline of the first two books I'm at exactly, you'll never guess it, 1337 words, counting book titles.

Anyways, on to the third book.