DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Paris

Ryrin

"France declared a state of emergency and sealed its borders Friday evening after a series of apparently coordinated terrorist attacks struck at sites across Paris, leaving at least 140 people dead and scenes of horror and carnage outside a soccer stadium, at cafés and inside a concert hall.

At the Bataclan theater alone, at least 118 people were reported massacred by gunmen armed with assault rifles and explosives."

I'm so sorry this has happened.

I've been unable to get a hold of a very dear friend who was visiting Paris and the Eiffel Tower that day. She was to head out of Paris shortly after but there has been no word from her that they made it out. 

My prayers are with the French and all those who were caught up in that horrible event. 

Thank you. She sent me a text late last night. They just arrived in London and will be heading back to the US in a few days. I'm quite relieved. 

There was an attack the day before in Beiruit, Lebanon... but it wasn't reported here in the US until after the attack in Paris. 

Thank you. She sent me a text late last night. They just arrived in London and will be heading back to the US in a few days. I'm quite relieved. 

There was an attack the day before in Beiruit, Lebanon... but it wasn't reported here in the US until after the attack in Paris. 

There was also a funeral bombed in Baghdad the same day... as well as earthquakes in Japan and Mexico.... the world lost over 115 thousand heart beats in about 48 hours....

There was also a funeral bombed in Baghdad the same day... as well as earthquakes in Japan and Mexico.... the world lost over 115 thousand heart beats in about 48 hours....

I know.  It was really a horrible day. 

Archived