DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I Drink Tea in a........

Ryrin

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only thing that should be drank from a mason jar comes from a rusty still in someone's abandoned farmhouse by the creek. When it is drank you should question the safety of drinkin said hooch. 

Exactly.

Ah, we also have a place that does the mason jar thing.

Mugg & Bean.

Honestly, I don't know why M&B don't just serve their stuff in buckets and wheelbarrows. Their portions are big enough for that! lol

And no drinking tea out of a mug isn't just done by Americans. I've been served tea in a mug by an honest to God Brit. Not only that, it was a TEABAG. Still IN the mug. I gave it back.

I like that mug too.

Eugh I dunno. I once got an intense craving for tea (and yes, I only use teabags) and I made 2 travel jugs full. Those that keep in the heat/cold? It was nice.

Only thing that should be drank from a mason jar comes from a rusty still in someone's abandoned farmhouse by the creek. When it is drank you should question the safety of drinkin said hooch.

Exactly.

Ah, we also have a place that does the mason jar thing.

Mugg & Bean.

Honestly, I don't know why M&B don't just serve their stuff in buckets and wheelbarrows. Their portions are big enough for that! lol

And no drinking tea out of a mug isn't just done by Americans. I've been served tea in a mug by an honest to God Brit. Not only that, it was a TEABAG. Still IN the mug. I gave it back.

Was there milk in it? (Ewww)

I like that mug too.

Eugh I dunno. I once got an intense craving for tea (and yes, I only use teabags) and I made 2 travel jugs full. Those that keep in the heat/cold? It was nice.

Nothing wrong with that.  That's just good planning for the future.  XD

Ahhh.  I see what you mean.   At work, I keep a big ceramic gorilla cup to make my tea in.  It doesn't have a handle so I always have to wait for the tea to cool enough before I can pick it up, but it's worth it because the cup is larger than your typical mug.  I can get like... double the tea.  >:D

a gorilla cup must be veru impressive ! lol

also, no handle that would be bad for me, i am very clumsy :tongue:

@Besie... two travel jugs... at once ? O.O

Archived