Sure it's been FOREVER since I've been here and nobody (Besides Elgee?  Maybe?) will even know who I am. 

For all I know, starting new threads like this in the WT main forum could be a big no-no at this point...  Maybe?

But hi!  <:D

Welcome back ! I don't think we met before but if you are bonded to Tal, you must be a great guy ! lol

Well, I've been here since 11/11.  I'm doing well and really enjoy DM.  

I see you are bonded to a Red.   :biggrin:

Welcome back ! I don't think we met before but if you are bonded to Tal, you must be a great guy ! lol

Well I hope that proves to be true.  XD  She is a pretty great lady-person, so maybe some of it rubbed off.  :)

Well, I've been here since 11/11.  I'm doing well and really enjoy DM.  

I see you are bonded to a Red.   :biggrin:

Bonded to a red indeed.  >:D 

Hello! :happy:

Hello!  :D

Welcome back!

Thanks!  :)

I remember you.  WB.

And another thanks! 

PS:  I usually don't speak in multi-quotes but I didn't want to leave anybody out.  :) 

Glad to see DM is still kicking!

Dos!! Hey there! Awesome to see you again *grins*

How you been, man? It's been way too long since we've seen you in these parts :(

You're welcome to start threads here ... lol

Elgee!  Yay!  I was hoping to see you pop in this thread.  :) 

I have been doing well!  Life has been good.  How about you? 

And yeah, I know I have been quite absent.  :$  But I figure now is as good a time as any to pop back in and stir up some trouble.  >:D

Howdy!  Thanks.  :)  It's nice to be back!  And nice to see all these new faces too.  :) 

Well... New to me, at least. 

A certified vet?  Nice!  :D  Congrats.  :) 

And I'm back so we can chat away!  Haha  It's good to see you too, missy.  :)

haha.  I had seen Elgee's name on several posts before creating this thread so I knew she was around.  I didn't know who else was still poking about.  But don't worry, you weren't truly forgotten.  XD

Haha.  I should have looked around more carefully to see who was still around before calling out names specifically.  :$

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• This is great :)   I do have one question, and maybe you guys plan on changing it, I'm not sure: What is the difference between the Boards "The Great Hall" and "The Hall of the Tower" inside the White Tower board? I can't really figure it out >_>
    • So, I have   A Red, A novice, and a Tower Guard (unbonded warder.. who was bonded to a green once upon a time). I have another tower Guard I'm debating to pull in too.. but toddler steps.. (since i rarely do things slow... still.)   I also have a few NSW's that i submitted years ago that included a Blue, a Red and i 'think' a brown? 
    • To PREFACE: I did this simply because I had the curiosity and time to do so. I wanted to know how the DM OP scores would compare to WoT canon, so I tried figuring it out.   Also, I felt like doing this in case DM ever decided to go with canon WoT OP scores, which I think would be cool, but seems a bit complicated. Maybe I'm doing it too simplistically.  But, I sort of wanted to be ahead of the game, in case someone wanted the work done.   Ultimately, I really wanted to answer the question, "What would DM AS scores be on RJ's canon scale?"   So, I began by copying the table of the DM Aes Sedai OP scores. I then arranged it by strength, figuring out that there is a range of 13 strength levels (or categories) that Player Characters fall under per the WT rule of "Females [receive a strength score] from 22-34".   Unfortunately I came upon a part where I can't seem to figure out any more, so I'm posting what I hashed out in a Notepad on my computer. Feel free to leave a comment if anyone wishes. I can now see why Jordan had to go into + (positive) scoring... I went into - (negative) high scores, myself.       Feel free to correct anything potentially wrong or misinformed.
    • Dice quickly throws a dagger at Cairos (whens the last time I lost a Joust boofhead??"   Dice finally manages to pull Bunyan away from the baby Trolloc. Suddenly he feels Bunyan stiffen, then he starts to strut....  "what are you..." then Dice sees Chae   or more her mount       he looks at bunyan "Oh NO!!  dont tell me!!" Bunyan struts again   FACEPALM   Dice jumps off and gets in front of his horse   "What ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!???" he screams "thats the competition!! oh cmon!! its wearing PINK RIBBONS for crying out loud!!!   You DO remember Ebou Dar dont you?? COME ON!!! snap OUT of it!"   Dice slaps Bunyan and gets a death glare and a snort    "you awake now? Can we do this??" Bunyan turns grudgingly towards the lists. Dice quickly remounts muttering about bloody pink ribbons and the fact that women really WILL talk about ANYTHING!!!!!!       pulling into the lists Dice yells to Chae "Cmon Archer girl! youve run your mouth now its time to pay the gleeman!! Lets see if your Harry Potter Knowledge is as good as you think it is! You may begin!"       LETS JOUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • I am pretty sure statistically speaking children in private schools test better than children in public schools.