DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Who comes before us as a candidate for Aes Sedai? (Amarande)

Amarande has been nominated for Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah.

Who will speak for this man?

*Fixes the  Shawl * 

I will stand for Amarande , Mother . :happy:

I have known  him for years now .  I got him to go through the ranks  with me when I joined the Tower. *smiles*  Since then  we are  are now   Souvra  Bonded.

I  know he will be a great addition  for  the Tower and the Green Ajah as full Aes Sedai. 

When ever  someone needs help Amarande will always try to help that person ... He  is always sweet  and I never seen  him get upset  about anything .

If he asked to do something  he will always do it . * he deals with me so he is used to it* :tongue:

Welcome home, Love! :wub:  We have waited long  for you ! * 

I know my Brother  and Sisters  will welcome him with open arms! 

*Steps aside*

Edited by KassidyRose DaiShan

I will speak for him.

Amarande hasn't shied away from participating and contributing as an aspirant. He took part in many different activities in the WT over the last two years, and led several himself. He seemed to particularly favor word and trivia games, ie minds teasers, and has shared his interests with the rest of us. He's been frollicking around the Browns, Greens and Whites mostly. And if you ask me? He kinda skipped the funner parts of the WT >.>.... but no account for taste, right? :P

Congratulations, Amarande. You've earned it.

Two have spoken, and it is half done. Come now, Amarande, and speak your oaths to Ajah and Tower so all that can be done, will be done under the Light.

The First Oath:
I swear to respect all members of the White Tower & Warders Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Social Group is my online family and I will treat them as such.

The Second Oath:
I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai.

The Third Oath:
I swear to be a true and faithful member of the Green Ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah and the White Tower. I am a true member of the Green Ajah.

As you have sworn, so shall it be. From this day forward you will be known as Amarande, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah. Welcome home, Brother - we have waited long for you!

Rise, and receive your Cape from the Captain General of the Green Ajah!

Welcome Home, Green Brother.  We are delighted to have you join us.

Amarande, please step forward.

* The Captain General wraps the Green Cape around his shoulders*

medieval_cloak_wool_05.jpg

You are truly one of us and possess the warrior spirit necessary for membership in the Green.

We have waited long for you.

You may now enter the Green Hall as a full fledged Aes Sedai.

The Party will commence in the Green Ajah.

Edited by Ryrin

Thank you Captain General!

*steps forward and settles into the Green cape around my shoulders, which fits nice and comfy - and warm for the coming winter, too!*

Congratulations! May you always be at home with your green family!

Congratulations to you and the Greens !!! :biggrin: