DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Kathleen

National Novel Writing Month (NaNo) is almost here!

Its that time of year again folks! But don't worry, we're not springing it on you.

NaNo happens in November, but our NaNo board  is ready to go to help you get prepped for your writing journey.

There will be tips and tricks to make the goal seem more attainable, a place to vent and chat with others for ideas and encouragement. Feel free to reserect any threads you see there or start your own.

Come join the fun and get a head start!

Cheers! I'm going to give it a shot. I haven't participated since 2010 but I completed the event twice and came pretty close a third time.

Woo! Hoping to make it third winning year running :) With a re-write of my first year but ohhhh it so vastly different. Everything has changed and it has a whole ending sequence now rather than just the beginning third and I'm rather excited to write it

Hi Shad! I don't know that I've met you yet!

Awesome, BB! I'm on a rewrite too and it's so much harder than writing the original, I think.

I'm going to try NaNo too, but I don't know which story to write!

I had a basic idea in mind to start with when I first replied to this thread.  I didn't write it down.

I now have no basic idea in mind to start with.  >_<

Oh no, Shad! That stinks! I hate when I forget ideas.

I decided I'm going to do a rewrite for the novel I "won" with last year. I've had a hard time editing it, and I'm thinking it needs a whole rewrite instead of line editing.