DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey

Vallorean

Hi, I'm Vallorean and I'm a WoTaholic. Read the series 3 times, some of the books more. Was going to read the entire series again (including New Spring) when the final book came out, but I'm Jonse-ing and there are some questions I have yet to answer that are supposedly already answered in the book. So it's back to the research. Anyway, thought I'd say "Hey". So Hey.

Guest Emperor

Hello and welcome to DM. Let me answer some of you questions for you.

Sammael is really alive.. because... I want him to be.

Asmo is alive, because... well.... who cares who killed him and I think RJ just laughs about all the debates.

Corki and 12th Regiment both love this girl named Kate, who is an ex con. Of course 12th Regiment is a manho... who we will call Sawyer to protect his identity and can never seem to find a shirt. Corki... or Jack.... is noble and blew his chance him the cop lady. I mean come on, he has to have needs!!!!

Wait... I get real life confused with the TV sometimes.

Wait... I get real life confused with the TV sometimes.

Who doesn't?!

As for the other answers well, thanks, but I know who killed Asmo, Sammael is too deranged to be alive, not sure who Corki or 12th Regiment or Kate is but thanks for the heads up. :lol:

:shock:

It's a good thing you do, Empy! Now be a good boy and take your medicine again!

*pushes Empy back into his cage*

Sorry about that interruption, Vallorean! Not every DMer is like that! Welcome to DM, and may you have a great time here!

Ask any questions you want, and Eggy will be along to answer them shortly!

lol... I sometimes think that with this welcoming committee, it is a wonder anyone come back :lol: :wink:

Hello and welcome, Vallorean. If you know who did 'it', hope you leave a vote for your suspect in the Asmo Poll on the General WoT discussion board. I am looking forward to finding out what questions are you talking about... though best put them on the Book Discussion Boards. We are trying to keep the rest of the boards fairly spoiler free...

See you around :)

lol... I sometimes think that with this welcoming committee' date=' it is a wonder anyone come back :lol: :wink:

Hello and welcome, Vallorean. If you know who did 'it', hope you leave a vote for your suspect in the Asmo Poll on the General WoT discussion board. I am looking forward to finding out what questions are you talking about... though best put them on the Book Discussion Boards. We are trying to keep the rest of the boards fairly spoiler free...

See you around :)[/quote']

Thanks for the welcome. I have, indeed, placed my vote for who did 'it' on the Asmo poll, but have not yet placed my arguments for my vote. Which will come when I have time.

Now I know who Corki and 12th Regiment are still looking for someone named Kate....

Guest Emperor

Errr.... let's say Raena is Kate. Yeah.

Otherwise the plotline I listed is from Lost... which we are discussing now on the Seanchan boards.

OOOOO...AHHHH

Guest Emperor

I think he is talking about Corki and 12th. Raena and I are both plain janes.

Actually back in prison I had someone that called me Jane.....

Ummm.... yeah.... sooooo....

Well it is my express job to make you feel welcome. Everyone else that visits is just supporting cast... and Eggy is like my sidekick. Together we battle the evils that is gingivitus!

*ruffles the newbies head and jumps out of the window*

:lol:

Thanks for voting... I look forward to seeing your post *g*

...and in case you were wondering... most of the people here are actually pretty well balanced... but they do like to entertain and put on a show, lol.

:lol:

...and in case you were wondering... most of the people here are actually pretty well balanced... but they do like to entertain and put on a show' date=' lol.[/quote']

Typical of these types of groups. Mostly playful banter... I'm sure only a few of them have come completely unhinged. I worry about Emporer. **In my most grandmotherly voice** "He ain't right!" ** :lol:

Guest Emperor

Maybe it is because I ate 25 bowls of the other cereal when I could have only eaten one bowl of the leading brand and gotten the same nutritional value!!! Did you ever think of that!!!

Eggy has secret feelings for me. And her PM's are getting creepy.

"Empy, you.... complete.....me........" she just wrote that one yesterday.

Archived