DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Are you a Seagull or a Goose?

Ryrin

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jeanlucbouchard/smelly-bird-quiz#.eny5OmBMa

Are You A Seagull Or A Goose?

You got: Oh wow! You’re lucky! You’re actually an owl!

Huh! I didn’t even know this was an option! But I’m glad it is, because you are neither the horrible stinky goose or the horrible stinky seagull. You are an owl, King of Birds! Your head turns 180 degrees and you eat night mice. You don’t squawk like other barbarians birds, but instead give off a royal little “hoot”. You are wonderful and everyone loves you. Go sit in your tree and think powerful owl thoughts.

You got: What? WHAT?! You're an owlbear?

I'm pretty sure that option wasn't even on this quiz and I think you're just cheating at this point. An owlbear is neither bird nor mammal and that's difficult for me to accept. Why would the Internet suggest that you're something which is impossible to be? The Internet always has my best interests at heart so I am convinced that you're fibbing. Huh. Owlbear, indeed. Rubbish, sir. Poppycock.

LOL Hiarth! :laugh:

This was an... interesting quiz.

You got: Oof, sorry, but it looks like you’re a seagull.

Ugh, this isn’t ideal. You’re a seagull, the bird no one likes. You destroy beach fun and eat food that isn’t yours. Your poop goes everywhere, even into people’s mouths. It’s horrible and you are horrible. But there’s no reason to let that affect your mood! You may as well be a prideful seagull. Go flap your wings to your hearts content and spray some sand in a lifeguard’s eye.

You got: What? WHAT?! You're an owlbear?

I'm pretty sure that option wasn't even on this quiz and I think you're just cheating at this point. An owlbear is neither bird nor mammal and that's difficult for me to accept. Why would the Internet suggest that you're something which is impossible to be? The Internet always has my best interests at heart so I am convinced that you're fibbing. Huh. Owlbear, indeed. Rubbish, sir. Poppycock.

Oh, I assure you, I got "owl."

You got: Oh wow! You’re lucky! You’re actually an owl!

Huh! I didn’t even know this was an option! But I’m glad it is, because you are neither the horrible stinky goose or the horrible stinky seagull. You are an owl, King of Birds! Your head turns 180 degrees and you eat night mice. You don’t squawk like other barbarians birds, but instead give off a royal little “hoot”. You are wonderful and everyone loves you. Go sit in your tree and think powerful owl thoughts.

LOL Hiarth! :laugh:

This was an... interesting quiz.

You got: Oof, sorry, but it looks like you’re a seagull.

Ugh, this isn’t ideal. You’re a seagull, the bird no one likes. You destroy beach fun and eat food that isn’t yours. Your poop goes everywhere, even into people’s mouths. It’s horrible and you are horrible. But there’s no reason to let that affect your mood! You may as well be a prideful seagull. Go flap your wings to your hearts content and spray some sand in a lifeguard’s eye.

Would you snatch food off my plate in a restaurant?

Yeah, they do that. They can be quite hard to keep away!

I had fun throwing chips in the air randomly and seeing them caught before they came down again, once.

Archived