Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EBWOP:

But I just wanted to play

and now I must play alone

tumblr_mza0shY2Xy1rfw9olo10_250_zpsjvhub

these should have been connected, but the quote didn't go through....

alright.... alright....

i'll play along:

People posting gifs.... genuinly spamming or trying to hide wolfishness? I mean, it's easy to get a laid back look from early game just spamming the thread, right?

I'm just excited I get to use some of my 56 Frozen gifs and images that I have collected at photobucket. They weren't even collected for this game specifically. If you want to look at some of what you have in store for the rest of this game you can go to here. Also if you want to borrow some you may. 

Sweet Randed Town again!!!!

HardClaim: Darth Vader

Vote Princess for not singing as told too

[v]Zander[/v]

I thought you were done doing that.

30266bf2423214813f03dd9c380f72c692b5342d

I just did.

large%207_zpsjw7hnblz.gif

If I could give points, I would for this post

Pretty sure Hearts a wolf

[v] Heart [/v]

<.< 10 points from Gryffendor!

Vader prolly Slytherin imo

Vader was a Hufflepuff who was loyal to the wrong person.

Haha we've started the quote pyramids already--should probably stop to save those who are playing via mobile XD

funny-darth-vader-22.jpg?5e9c63

Darth says.....YOLO imo

+ a million for Vader in Hawaii

Uh. Ppl clearing zander too fast.

Sooh town.

Ok so game post here    not a fan of this post even tho i agree regarding sooh.  He immediately talks outside both sides of his mouth   but he does give a reason later

Basically what's going on in this thread right now...

Crossing%20the%20Universes.jpg

Heart = Greatest mod EVA!!!!!

Haha we've started the quote pyramids already--should probably stop to save those who are playing via mobile XD

Darth says.....YOLO imo

There better be room for at least one more on that beach!  It's way too cold here right now.  It's going to freeze tonight - so it'll be real life Frozen!

Darth says.....YOLO imo

There better be room for at least one more on that beach!  It's way too cold here right now.  It's going to freeze tonight - so it'll be real life Frozen!

Big%20Hero%20Elsa.jpg.png

What the... I just sat down with a big pile of junk from Dominos and a case of Sam Adams ready to catch up, and all you've managed is 5 pages so far?  pffff

Elsa%20Pizza%20Queen.png

Ok so game post here    not a fan of this post even tho i agree regarding sooh.  He immediately talks outside both sides of his mouth   but he does give a reason later

@Dice, what even is this comment. Do you only agree regarding Sooh. Do you think Zander should be cleared for fluff content?

'outside both sides of his mouth, but he gives a reason later' - Is this your conclusion? Wut even is the point of commenting on my post if you know your conclusion is wrong.

who said my conclusion is wrong? you come in saying Zanders getting cleared too quick   he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh in the next sentence.

you say its bad one sentence and then do it yourself. Thats definitely talking out both sides of your mouth imo and I dont really see that as a good thing.

Even if i do agree that sooh is town based on the same thing you explain later. her tone.

But you didnt say that here you just threw out a double standard.

who said my conclusion is wrong? you come in saying Zanders getting cleared too quick   he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh in the next sentence.

you say its bad one sentence and then do it yourself. Thats definitely talking out both sides of your mouth imo and I dont really see that as a good thing.

Even if i do agree that sooh is town based on the same thing you explain later. her tone.

So let's be clear here. If you don't have a double standard, you are clearing Zander for faking tone when he spent the last mafia game showcasing how well he could fake tone?

And I am not 'clearing' Sooh so don't even.

Sooh town.

Right here you declare sooh town. 2 words  Sooh Town. That sounds like clearing to me

Also you wanna tell me where I said Zander is Town?  here are ALL my posts this game to make it easy for you

Sweet Randed Town again!!!!

HardClaim: Darth Vader

Vote Princess for not singing as told too

[v]Zander[/v]

I thought you were done doing that.

30266bf2423214813f03dd9c380f72c692b5342d

I just did.

large%207_zpsjw7hnblz.gif

If I could give points, I would for this post

Pretty sure Hearts a wolf

[v] Heart [/v]

<.< 10 points from Gryffendor!

Vader prolly Slytherin imo

Vader was a Hufflepuff who was loyal to the wrong person.

Darth says.....YOLO imo

+ a million for Vader in Hawaii

Sooh town.

Basically what's going on in this thread right now...

Crossing%20the%20Universes.jpg

Heart = Greatest mod EVA!!!!!

Note the bold   thats not me saying Zander is town. Your post that I had issue with? It came before I had even posted in the game   and you complained that "people are clearing zander too quick"  My response there in blue is that he was getting cleared bythose people you complained about for the same reason you declared sooh town.

I  didnt declare him town  i only voted Princess and +1d a gif

So sili  wanna declare who the rest of your team is now? Cause i think i just screwed you out of your easy push.

vote sili

Official Vote Count
Zander (2)--Sooh, dice
dice (1)--Sili
Sili (1)--Aj
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
There is currently no deadline

(@dice, confirm Zander is your princess? Or if that was just a complete joke I'll discount it and will actually count the vote on sili. Otherwise, rule #10b--I'm a stickler for it)

Note the bold   thats not me saying Zander is town. Your post that I had issue with? It came before I had even posted in the game   and you complained that "people are clearing zander too quick"  My response there in blue is that he was getting cleared bythose people you complained about for the same reason you declared sooh town.

I  didnt declare him town  i only voted Princess and +1d a gif

I need to wrap my head around this, because I just answered your question. A double standard is common, even, in mafia and you've been around for ages so you should definitely not even raise an eyebrow at it.

Or you're just dice.

Anyway, Dice, I take it you won't clear Zander even though you're clearing Sooh? Well that's a double standard.

Archived