DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

Also, I screwed up huge D5.  Like, huge.  I 1) failed to read the no lynch rule and 2) failed to read my win condition, otherwise I would have never let the vote wait until the last hour and I would have never voted Sooh.  Sooh was my top contender for 3p by a mile but I had her pretty heavily clear as scum, and after I lynched her I realized there could be no 3p based on my win condition.  :sad:  Might have followed AJ's lead onto Kaylee if I'd realized there couldn't be 3p in time.

I fully expected to be lynched. tbh. I almost self voted b/c I figured it was over.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kay you don't need to apologize. I don't think you're being dishonest about how you felt and I don't think you purposely used it as a tactic, but it worked nonetheless :tongue: Congrats on the win.

I wish I would've pushed harder/investigated more on my D1 comment about you and Razen interacting when we got into this final stage. Shad is right, I sorta fizzed out as/after we lynched Sooh and picking between you and Zander was really tough.

Sooh was a bad lynch. I wish I could take that one back because I read her pretty strongly town most of the game, so I accept my share of the blame for that one.

And Zander, no I'm not really serious but I think I may take a bit of a break for a while. I'm gonna be having a lot of stuff going on IRL soon (we just bought a house!) so until I get settled again I doubt I'll have the time to really play to my full potential and I don't think it's fair to others if I were to halfarse my way through games just for the sake of being in them. Just kinda bummed after lynching 3 scum in a row we still lost this one, and that I was the final mislynch at end game to top it off.

In my opinion here are the key reasons town lost after going 3 for 3 the first three days.

1. The cop claimed too early. The cop's goal is to survive until end game.

2. After hallia died, the thread slowed way down. Only a few town were still trying.

3. Pralaya acted against his win condition by claiming and therefore costing town a mislynch.

4. Dice threw. I'm not going to use flowery words here. He votes the most obvious villager in the game at f4 because #gutread.

5. Some villagers were under the mistaken impression there was an sk in a 13 player game, despite the fact there was only one kill each night.

That's all.

Kay you don't need to apologize. I don't think you're being dishonest about how you felt and I don't think you purposely used it as a tactic, but it worked nonetheless :tongue: Congrats on the win.

I wish I would've pushed harder/investigated more on my D1 comment about you and Razen interacting when we got into this final stage. Shad is right, I sorta fizzed out as/after we lynched Sooh and picking between you and Zander was really tough.

Sooh was a bad lynch. I wish I could take that one back because I read her pretty strongly town most of the game, so I accept my share of the blame for that one.

And Zander, no I'm not really serious but I think I may take a bit of a break for a while. I'm gonna be having a lot of stuff going on IRL soon (we just bought a house!) so until I get settled again I doubt I'll have the time to really play to my full potential and I don't think it's fair to others if I were to halfarse my way through games just for the sake of being in them. Just kinda bummed after lynching 3 scum in a row we still lost this one, and that I was the final mislynch at end game to top it off.

Thanks, I fully expected to go down instead of Sooh.

I can't play more atm since I know work 7 days a week.

In my opinion here are the key reasons town lost after going 3 for 3 the first three days.

2. After hallia died, the thread slowed way down. Only a few town were still trying.

3. Pralaya acted against his win condition by claiming and therefore costing town a mislynch.

4. Dice threw. I'm not going to use flowery words here. He votes the most obvious villager in the game at f4 because #gutread.

5. Some villagers were under the mistaken impression there was an sk in a 13 player game, despite the fact there was only one kill each night.

That's all.

You assume a lot sili

I didnt vote AJ off my gut. i did a lot of work trying to figure out who was the last scum. You can see that clearly with Zander. then i started running low on time. Shad had pointed out that Kaylee actually started the hassling of Razen not AJ and after that scum had no choice to bus. I thought kaylees sheeping was just TOO obvious for scum. It is the sort of thing that can   and did   draw heat.

then theres the fact that i was sitting there wondering if perhaps scum bussed everybody on purpose    ive kinda been waiting to see it bite us since a few games back   and started trying to figure out who would be more likely to be entrusted with that and be able to pull it off successfully.

Then there was AJs post pointing out Kaylee was L-1    it seemed like he was saying just do it! and it made me hesitate cause i felt like i was getting played

That's all.

You assume a lot sili

I didnt vote AJ off my gut. i did a lot of work trying to figure out who was the last scum. You can see that clearly with Zander. then i started running low on time. Shad had pointed out that Kaylee actually started the hassling of Razen not AJ and after that scum had no choice to bus. I thought kaylees sheeping was just TOO obvious for scum. It is the sort of thing that can   and did   draw heat.

then theres the fact that i was sitting there wondering if perhaps scum bussed everybody on purpose    ive kinda been waiting to see it bite us since a few games back   and started trying to figure out who would be more likely to be entrusted with that and be able to pull it off successfully.

Then there was AJs post pointing out Kaylee was L-1    it seemed like he was saying just do it! and it made me hesitate cause i felt like i was getting played

I was actually picking up Salami's assumption.

It sounds like you voted my most clear villager because you didn't want to lose to him.

If someone says to vote the obvious wolf at f3 or f4, they are town because the wolf is obvious, and they are probably telling you to vote the wolf because he or she is obviously a wolf and it should be done to win the game.

Just wanted to point that out.

Even if you personally feel that Kaylee is 'too' obvious to be a wolf:

1. stop right there, that logic is flawed.

2. even assuming kaylee is town, other villagers might not think so, and may just want to lynch the obvious wolf.

Ergo, faulty assumption to assume AJ was a wolf.

That's all.

Wrong. I played to my win condition. The nature of the role was that I get lynched rather than night killed to give the town an advantage.

Before I even replaced verbal, I was on the PoE list and I don't think anything would have changed whatever I argued. The only direct option was claiming and claiming meant that I HAD to be lynched 

That's all.

Wrong. I played to my win condition. The nature of the role was that I get lynched rather than night killed to give the town an advantage.

Before I even replaced verbal, I was on the PoE list and I don't think anything would have changed whatever I argued. The only direct option was claiming and claiming meant that I HAD to be lynched 

you lost us a lynch.

That's all.

you lost us a lynch.

Better than 2 NKs, no?

Archived