DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--MAFIA WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I go back to think about a proper response, my mind becomes static. I get flashbacks of all those times dice is wrong but plays badly and is simply a nuisance.

Therefore, I quit. I'll just evaluate him on his content as the day progresses. No need to interact.

[v] Sili [/v]

im quite happy to call Princess Town sili There are distinct differences in his tone when he is mafia. I haven't seen that yet. Ive just seen the energizer bunny Princess

keep bailing sili you said reevaluate AFTER your solid declaration. What? realised that you werent leaving yourself an out?

but you see that vote?? get used to seeing it. Cause its not going anywhere

@Razen Is that Zander post what your calling an attempt to justify his vote?\

and you might wanna quote the right stuff the purple you highlighted? thats NOT me calling Zander town thats me saying sili is whinging because people cleared zander on Tone. Same as he did Sooh. THIS post above is where I call Zander Town.

As for Sili I dont like that original post if youre gonna clear Sooh on tone someone whose tone is not a clear indicator all the time then you cant NOT clear someone for who tone is indicative in the SAME POST.

After that? he got defensive in tone started throwing out the passive aggressive vibes along with insults. 1+1+1 = scum

I think he's scum.

Ok finally able to get on and play! Wanted to start with this quote.

His explanations so far, referring to Dice here, sound like town Dice. In this quote it's the way he phrases it that makes me say town. I'm getting a good feel.

Not sure on Sili yet as I tend to misread him. I'll go back through on the computer where I can multi quote and comment easier.

Let me start off by saying yes, I will be commenting on things that have already been commented on. However, I just got here a bit ago and want to comment on things I would've had I been here in RT. (This will include fluff post since I missed that part). Going to break this up since it won't let me put it all in one. :dry:

I just did.

large%207_zpsjw7hnblz.gif

If I could give points, I would for this post

Agreed, loved it!

Official Vote Count
Zander (1)--Sooh
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
There is currently no deadline

Either Zander is delusional or Heart is crazy. Pick which one you want to go with. 

I go for the first. *nods*

Haha we've started the quote pyramids already--should probably stop to save those who are playing via mobile XD

Yes please, as mostly I'll be on mobile. I can't typically get on the computer like this.

*sings for Legolas*

Frozen-wind_zpsiuev4dmj.gif

I do believe this is security camera footage of a wet and cold Hallia...

tumblr_mza0shY2Xy1rfw9olo6_250_zpsgubaia

Awesome...just love it!

do-you-want-to-build-a-snowman-the-shini

Creapiest exchange of that that I've ever seen!!

EBWOP:

But I just wanted to play

and now I must play alone

tumblr_mza0shY2Xy1rfw9olo10_250_zpsjvhub

these should have been connected, but the quote didn't go through....

alright.... alright....

i'll play along:

People posting gifs.... genuinly spamming or trying to hide wolfishness? I mean, it's easy to get a laid back look from early game just spamming the thread, right?

Good question...seems like trying to start figuring things out. (I don't agree as Sooh likes to play the spam game early games).

I'm just excited I get to use some of my 56 Frozen gifs and images that I have collected at photobucket. They weren't even collected for this game specifically. If you want to look at some of what you have in store for the rest of this game you can go to here. Also if you want to borrow some you may. 

I think it was a genuine response to Thane. (I don't have a read on her yet, just saying this was genuine).

Ok so game post here    not a fan of this post even tho i agree regarding sooh.  He immediately talks outside both sides of his mouth   but he does give a reason later

@Dice, what even is this comment. Do you only agree regarding Sooh. Do you think Zander should be cleared for fluff content?

'outside both sides of his mouth, but he gives a reason later' - Is this your conclusion? Wut even is the point of commenting on my post if you know your conclusion is wrong.

I thought Dice was clear in that he agrees regarding Sooh.

who said my conclusion is wrong? you come in saying Zanders getting cleared too quick   he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh in the next sentence.

you say its bad one sentence and then do it yourself. Thats definitely talking out both sides of your mouth imo and I dont really see that as a good thing.

Even if i do agree that sooh is town based on the same thing you explain later. her tone.

But you didnt say that here you just threw out a double standard.

This sounds like town Dice. He sees something he thinks is scummy and jumps all over it.

who said my conclusion is wrong? you come in saying Zanders getting cleared too quick   he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh in the next sentence.

you say its bad one sentence and then do it yourself. Thats definitely talking out both sides of your mouth imo and I dont really see that as a good thing.

Even if i do agree that sooh is town based on the same thing you explain later. her tone.

So let's be clear here. If you don't have a double standard, you are clearing Zander for faking tone when he spent the last mafia game showcasing how well he could fake tone?

And I am not 'clearing' Sooh so don't even.

Bold: ummm no. He says you've cleared Sooh since you called her town. I agree that pretty much clears her. Yes you go back later and say otherwise, but saying someone is town basically means you have a read on them which would be clearing them.

Note the bold   thats not me saying Zander is town. Your post that I had issue with? It came before I had even posted in the game   and you complained that "people are clearing zander too quick"  My response there in blue is that he was getting cleared bythose people you complained about for the same reason you declared sooh town.

I  didnt declare him town  i only voted Princess and +1d a gif

I need to wrap my head around this, because I just answered your question. A double standard is common, even, in mafia and you've been around for ages so you should definitely not even raise an eyebrow at it.

Or you're just dice.

Anyway, Dice, I take it you won't clear Zander even though you're clearing Sooh? Well that's a double standard.

I liked Dice's explaination on this. He was being misrepped and said how. Sili on this, I don't know...he's really hard for me to read.

Next part...

So sili  wanna declare who the rest of your team is now? Cause i think i just screwed you out of your easy push.

vote sili

This, anyway, is a very dice comment.

[v]Sili[/v]

This is a bad vote.

Agreed on both points here Sili.

You are such a clutz.  Dice, you said you read my second post where I elaborated on the read. What part of 'will reevaluate later' means 'clearing' to you...

I never said you said Zander was town. I am just fos'ing you because you are not thinking too critically about Zander right now, or what a double standard is even.

This one got messed up when cutting it down sorry about that. Anyway...I hate the clutz comment. The bold isn't why he said clearing...it was you saying "Sooh town" which he clearly stated.

im quite happy to call Princess Town sili   There are distinct differences in his tone when he is mafia. I haven't seen that yet. Ive just seen the energizer bunny Princess

keep bailing sili you said reevaluate AFTER your solid declaration. What? realised that you werent leaving yourself an out?

Exactly. Not sure this makes Sili scum, but it does make me leary of him. He's misrepping Dice and it feels like on purpose. I'm just not sure why. I've seen Sili do this kind of thing before as town and get mislynched for it. It's frustrating and it's part of why I have a hard time reading him correctly.

im quite happy to call Princess Town sili   There are distinct differences in his tone when he is mafia. I haven't seen that yet. Ive just seen the energizer bunny Princess

Taunting me?

Really.

w.e. I don't have time for this.

Why don't you have time? Also this doesn't feel like taunting to me...just Dice being Dice.

Every time I go back to think about a proper response, my mind becomes static. I get flashbacks of all those times dice is wrong but plays badly and is simply a nuisance.

Therefore, I quit. I'll just evaluate him on his content as the day progresses. No need to interact.

Hate this post. Feels so emo. "Well I'm just done then" attitude. 

wasnt taunting. was a flat out statement

a little hissy fit is not going to get me off your back just so you know. It just reads to me as "i cant win this argument so im going home and hoping people forget about it"

Both these comments are very much on his Town meta. Feeling good about Dice at this point.

Not sure why you are voting Sili. Seems to me like he had some foot in mouth disease, and that is what you're nailing him for. Let's see how the rest of toDay progresses. 

Dice seems ok for now, but we shall see. 

Like this from Sooh. She's making comments on thing as they progress. Not a lot to say, but she tends to be slow to start. Null pile for Sooh for me.

sili and dice both kinda aggresive in the thread.... dunno what to make of that. Seen something from Sili that i will keep my eye on, not revealing that bit yet.

Hate this. If you're not going to say what it is, why even mention it? Typically I see people use this type of talk, as either alignment, to try to "trap" people. Not sure that's what he's doing, but let me just say traps tend to get townies more often resulting in mislynches. I don't like the trap plays or the cryptic talk.

Last of it..

sili and dice both kinda aggresive in the thread.... dunno what to make of that. Seen something from Sili that i will keep my eye on, not revealing that bit yet.

I wonder if it's the same that I see.

that would be interesting to see.... i think it's something else, would be surprised if it's the same *nods*

Gross. So this feels like they're working together and furthering the "trap". I can't explain better why I don't like it...but at this point just say what it is or don't say anything at all.

i do agree that Sili has contradicted himself some this early in the game. Seems that way to me at least

Seems that way to me too. Like this from Thane.

Sili and Dice are both trying to misrep each other. I don't see where Dice said he was clearing Zander - and I don't see where Sili said he was clearing Sooh. Sili gave a reason after he posted that Sooh was town - he believes she has difficulty faking tone. Dice's only mentions of Zander came when he voted him.

@ Sili - If you felt people were clearing Zander too early - who are they besides Dice? You posted this before Dice had even posted his first post:

Uh. Ppl clearing zander too fast.

Sooh town.

Why aren't you pushing those people over Dice then?

But what I find interesting is that we have two quick unexplained votes on Sili - and two people sitting on the fence about it. I like AJ's vote less than Zander's - Zander at least attempted to justify his, even though I don't agree with the justification. Disagreeing with Dice's assessment of the situation doesn't warrant a vote by itself, IMO. I don't like the wait and see attitude that Sooh and Thane are taking either.

[v]AJ[/v]

Bold: Just...no! I don't think they were trying. At least not Dice. Sili might've been for reactions, but felt like they were just misunderstanding each other honestly.

Blue: I like the question.

I agree on liking the vote that wasn't explained (AJ's)

Razen Quote that got messed up....

Yes. Sili did initially twist Dice's words to reach an untrue conclusion. But it worked. And from that point - it's not a misrep. When I reread it closely - Dice never said anything about clearing Zander until pressed by Sili - he even voted him as a joke. That's not clearing behavior, if you ask me. So why pick Dice to hop on out of all people regarding the clearing of Zander initially? He is the first one to bring the post up. And Sili hops all over him for that. Initially - it's wrong. He makes the assumption that Dice has cleared Zander based on tone when he hadn't actually done that at that point in the game. Because as Dice pointed out - he hadn't mentioned Zander being town or anything when he had initially posted. That doesn't happen until later.

Sili Quirrels, on 12 Sept 2015 - 9:20 PM, said:

dicetosser1, on 12 Sept 2015 - 9:09 PM, said:

who said my conclusion is wrong? you come in saying Zanders getting cleared too quick   he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh in the next sentence.

So let's be clear here. If you don't have a double standard, you are clearing Zander for faking tone when he spent the last mafia game showcasing how well he could fake tone?

And I am not 'clearing' Sooh so don't even.

But in the purple - Dice caves. He admits he's clearing Zander. Where Dice says "he basically got cleared for exactly the same reason you cleared sooh.."

The red is the point of Sili's push on Dice - which given the purple, is now a valid point to make. It's the part where Sili says "you are clearing Zander for faking tone..."

And yet Dice takes care to go back and say "I didn't clear Zander anywhere - you're misrepping me Sili."

I quoted the massive post where he does that below. In spoiler, so it doesn't kill people's eyes.

It's not a misrep at all from Sili after the purple point - it reads to me like Dice is going back to try and cover for his inadvertent admission regarding Zander. And call Sili out for making a bogus point when it really isn't.

I can understand if Dice didn't realize that he actually made that statement regarding clearing Zander because of tone. But he made it - and that's what drew my attention. And what's very interesting is that AJ basically saw fit to hop along with that bogus reasoning that Dice put out there. Zander uses Sili's refusal to address the point anymore as the basis for his vote - which looks better from Zander, but again - it's based on the assumption that Dice didn't actually say what he did. Dice's vote is pure OMGUS - the others, not so much. And those are the ones I'm concerned with.

(Teal is the rest of Razen talking...sorry again for the messed up quote).

Bold: Fair enough.

Underlined Teal: No that's not what Dice was saying...the underlined is a misrep and a scummy push. (leaning orange on Razen for that).

Underlined Italics: Considering the purple and how you explained it is wrong, this is a further misrep and is just a gross push. The rest of the teal is just more Razen spinning things to fit is agenda.

*snipped*

So Sili comes in making reads off intro joke content. That's kind of normal for him I think. He's recognizing that Sooh's vote on Zander was a joke, thinks scum!Sooh struggles to joke at the start of a game. Ok. What makes the Zander thing weird is that the only person who "cleared" Zander was Verbal, and I don't get how he ends up taking Verbal seriously when he recognizes everyone else is joking around.

Ok so game post here not a fan of this post even tho i agree regarding sooh. He immediately talks outside both sides of his mouth but he does give a reason later

Is Dice picking up on the same thing here? Well, no:

#87 -- "Do you only agree regarding Sooh. Do you think Zander should be cleared for fluff content?" ~~I think Sili's saying "if the so-called double standard is a bad thing and you're clearing Sooh, you ought to be clearing Zander too"~~ Sili drops a vote on Dice.

#92 -- Dice repeats the double standard argument which I do think is kind of silly.

#94 -- irt #87: But Sili wasn't very explicit about what he meant so Dice doesn't interpret it that way. He thinks Sili is saying that Dice did clear Zander, and he calls Sili out for making up a bogus reason to vote him.  ~~I can especially see where Dice might think this when only one person "cleared" Zander and Sili is acting like a few people did.

#98 -- Sili clarifies what he meant. Nothing wrong with this post.

#99 -- Starts to read Dice town, hates how AJ just dropped a vote without explanation.

#101 -- "I am just fos'ing you because you are not thinking too critically about Zander right now, or what a double standard is even." ~~I'm ok with this part.~~ "Dice, you said you read my second post where I elaborated on the read. What part of 'will reevaluate later' means 'clearing' to you..." ~~ This part is kind of meh, coupled with the insult. Needlessly antagonistic?  You could have just pointed it out to him without picking a fight.  Anyway if you're town I have no doubt you will continue to evaluate Sooh beyond her intro joke posts. But I mean, you don't like that Verbal "cleared" Zander which was possibly a joke but you don't get why Dice thinks you're fully clearing Sooh when you were serious and explained with actual meta.  It's silly on both ends.

#102 -- Dice thinks Zander can be tone read ~~teach me please~~ Dice's main issue now seems to boil down to Sili having not explained why he was town reading Sooh until someone asked him.

#103 -- "Your push seems lame. A double standard is by no means bad, especially when you yourself don't clear Zander for what Sooh is doing. It is so easily falsifiable, literally no thought was put into it, and that makes it stand out to me." ~~The double standard argument is lame, I agree. I think Dice's push also involves (initially) thinking you had lied about events (regarding whether Dice cleared Zander town) and the fact that you didn't come out with an explanation about Sooh until after you were asked for one.

#104 & 105 -- Some lame emo from Sili here. "Therefore, I quit. I'll just evaluate him on his content as the day progresses. No need to interact." ~~bugs me because he was making progress in a read on Dice through their interaction and stated as much earlier, but now he's acting like trying to figure Dice out directly will not be productive. I dunno. All the hurling insults and ending the discussion seems counter-productive to developing your read on Dice. Frustrated as either alignment, probably,

All-in-all I'm null on Sili through the whole thing. Dice went at him with a bad argument at first, there was some miscommunication, Sili starts to look beyond the heat of the argument to try and get a grasp on Dice's alignment but ultimately just spews some insults and calls the whole thing off. It's a low effort way out. Like, I would never have taken that approach with Calder last game even though it would have spared me a lot of drama, because I wanted to solve his slot and thought I might be on to scum. But this is Dice, not Calder. I'm more willing to accept Sili deeming the conversation unproductive with him than with most people. Null.

But the conversation really wasn't unproductive. While I don't agree with Dice's initial reason for sussing Sili, this sort of "I'm going to catch scum out the gate" mentality is pretty typical of his town game at least. (I've never seen his scum game. If I ISO one I could get maybe some new/better read on him.) He really sunk his teeth in when he misunderstood SIli to be saying that Dice cleared Zander, and that's the part I like. He thought he caught Sili in a lie and he pounced on it. Like, he pounced hard. It doesn't strike me as something that a Dice who knows there was a misunderstanding would do. I think his town game is showing up early here.

@Sili, what made you take Verbal's "clearing" of Zander seriously?

@Verbal I generally assume when someone quotes a joke early and declares a player town it is another joke, unless explicitly stated otherwise, but since this has become a topic I should ask: do you have any lean on Zander right now?

Agree with the bold. I like the questions as well. Feeling good as Shad so far.

Ok, I didn't interpret purple that way at all. He said "he got cleared", not "I cleared him", so I thought he was putting words into Verbal's (or whoever he thought cleared Zander)'s mouth, not claiming to have cleared him himself.

Red is interesting though.  Why is Sili assuming that Zander is faking his tone?

My thoughts exactly on the purple. Good observations, making sense to me...I can see where he's coming from. 

Fair'nuff.

I feel I should elaborate on my opinion of Dice.

He used a lame argument to nudge me. I pointed out it was self-contradictory: he can't not clear Zander for tone, clear Sooh for tone, and yet declare double standards are bad. It demonstrates a lack of critical thought, and he takes himself very seriously.

Whether this is in Dice's town meta, I suspect it's at the south-west corner. I am not sure typical Dice goes that fast at someone that easily.

The taunting of course, and the vote, that's all clearly in Dice's town meta.

He does honestly. He's a lot more laid back and self conscious of how he sounds/appears when scum. This makes me feel better about Sili since he's back in the game. explaining himself. 

1. Razen
2. Shad
3. Kronos
4. Verbal
5. Kaylee
6. Hallia
7. Sooh
8. dice
9. Andrej
10. Zander
11. Pral
12. Thane
13. Sili

Did you say why you didn't like Thane? I can't remember. If so please quote or just give me the jest of it please.

Dice you cant say i cleared her when i specify i didnt before i was asked.

You did though, when you said "Sooh town"

Uh. Ppl clearing zander too fast.

Sooh town.

I speculate Sooh has difficulty faking tone. Therefore her vote of you, which is not serious at all, is a good sign. I will reevaluate later though.

tell me again you didnt do that

first quote is a statement Sooh is Town

The second justifys the read because of her tone.

then you leave ureself an escape hatch

Nailed it! Still not sure that makes Sili scum, but this is town Dice I'm pretty sure.

[v] Sili [/v]

im quite happy to call Princess Town sili There are distinct differences in his tone when he is mafia. I haven't seen that yet. Ive just seen the energizer bunny Princess

@Razen Is that Zander post what your calling an attempt to justify his vote?\

and you might wanna quote the right stuff the purple you highlighted? thats NOT me calling Zander town thats me saying sili is whinging because people cleared zander on Tone. Same as he did Sooh. THIS post above is where I call Zander Town.

As for Sili I dont like that original post if youre gonna clear Sooh on tone someone whose tone is not a clear indicator all the time then you cant NOT clear someone for who tone is indicative in the SAME POST.

After that? he got defensive in tone started throwing out the passive aggressive vibes along with insults. 1+1+1 = scum

I think he's scum.

Ok finally able to get on and play! Wanted to start with this quote.

His explanations so far, referring to Dice here, sound like town Dice. In this quote it's the way he phrases it that makes me say town. I'm getting a good feel.

Not sure on Sili yet as I tend to misread him. I'll go back through on the computer where I can multi quote and comment easier.

Yeah I don't like the way I worded that but by know you should know better what I mean. 

Kaylee i am easy to read. Y the prejudice...

No you're not, not for me. I've helped lynch you when I was town and honestly thinking you were scum when you were town.

I often find you scummy so no, it's not a prejudice, it's truth.

No you're not, not for me. I've helped lynch you when I was town and honestly thinking you were scum when you were town.

Its because you dont know when im joking

Last of it..

I wonder if it's the same that I see.

that would be interesting to see.... i think it's something else, would be surprised if it's the same *nods*

Gross. So this feels like they're working together and furthering the "trap". I can't explain better why I don't like it...but at this point just say what it is or don't say anything at all.

-snip-

Bold: Fair enough.

Underlined Teal: No that's not what Dice was saying...the underlined is a misrep and a scummy push. (leaning orange on Razen for that).

Underlined Italics: Considering the purple and how you explained it is wrong, this is a further misrep and is just a gross push. The rest of the teal is just more Razen spinning things to fit is agenda.

-snip-

Not sure on Sili yet as I tend to misread him.  I'll go back through on the computer where I can multi quote and comment easier.

Two parts I want to address:

The first is regarding the Thane/Sooh interaction over Dice/Sili.  I snipped the part where Kaylee pointed out that she liked Thane's observation that Sili had contradicted himself.  But before she mentioned that point, she mentions she feels like Thane and Sooh are working together to further a trap.  A trap takes coordination - coordination that I find highly unlikely at this stage of the game from town.  If she feels that this is indeed a trap, then that should be two scum down.  But no.  She backs off of that line of thought.  I wonder why? 

The only agenda I'm spinning is winning this game for town.

The second is at the very end.  I snipped a lot of parts on Sili out of Kaylee's post.  Go back and read them for yourself.  There's a couple of good points and a couple of negative ones. But she claims she doesn't know how to read Sili very well.  Seems like a way to keep herself sitting squarely on the fence regarding him.

@ Kaylee - What do you think about Sili right now?  What is your read on him?

Shad, dice and Kaylee all not in my wtl pile for today *nods*

Sili... the more you post, the more it sounds like you're struggling to me to be honest. For most people, you are not easy to read. And i've seen you bite the dust for that before. If you're town, maybe you'd need to rethink your approach on this game, buddy. 

ftr: if you're wolf, please go on *nods*

Razen seems to be playing the "all players are scummy until proven otherwise"-game. That is something I have come to expect from a scum player rather than a townie. 

Shad, I like your tone so far this game. 

Sili... the more you post, the more it sounds like you're struggling to me to be honest. For most people, you are not easy to read. And i've seen you bite the dust for that before. If you're town, maybe you'd need to rethink your approach on this game, buddy. 

Nah.

If you can't tell I'm joking when I say I am easy to read after I hint it, then that's on you.

Nah.

If you can't tell I'm joking when I say I am easy to read after I hint it, then that's on you.

IF you were easier to read, we'd be able to clear you as town and move on to other people though... This way, you're staying in the wtl list. Just saying...

Before, when I was a soab wolf, I was real easy to read though. When I was lynched it was usually due to two factors: A bad claim, or a couple teammates tunneling me and a lot of wolves helping.

Right now, the only true case on me is I treat Sooh and Zander differently, and as every person in this game should know: that is completely rational. Only Dice had an issue with it, but lol Dice.

Since then, I treated Dice with pure contempt, which Kaylee took as emo (but it isn't), and Dice took as passive-aggressive (but actually I was hitting him over the head loud and clear).

So in summary, I laught at the people fos'ing me. If you want to lynch me, try harder imo.

Archived