DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
The_Fnorrll_Reborn

Stand to for a Promotion!

*Steps forward* I will!

I have had the pleasure of knowing RTE for much of my time here on DM. Most know him by his ability to bring a smile or laughter to each day. In his involvement in various parts of DM, I have also seen that beyond this silly exterior is a hard worker who has given a great deal to DM as time allows, and I have seen an eagerness for that involvement to continue. In the last few months alone, he has stepped forward to help multiple times. I look forward to what he will bring to the Warders in the future as both a senior member and a staff member. It is my recommendation that he be Promoted to Der'Manshima.

*Runs in from the late shift apologizing for the delay*

I, too, stand here and highly recommend this young man for promotion to Der'Manshima. Ever since I first met RTE,

we were playing a mafia game and the power went out at my house. He pretty well had me dead to rights but

I just kept blowing smoke until he, finally, started liking the smell of the BBQ and didn't have me lynched for the

wicked little mafia fiend that I was. It was only then that I learned of just how clever, bright, and witty that this young

man was even then. It was only after then and well on be becoming friends on FB that I truly found out what a

remarkable and intelligent young man that he really was. We both love our food and dream of traveling the world.

His moral fiber is without question and I have FULL confidence that he will more than bring high praise, acclaim and honors

to both the Warders but the entire White Tower. He is cooler than the other side of the pillow. *Winks over at RTE* That

was a little long winded but I get ya waiting. Hope that made up for it.

*Bows and steps off the platform to stand next to Heart*

I am honoured, Captain.

For my first oath:

swear to uphold the honour and integrity of the White Tower Community and kick the ass of anyone who doesn’t. Tai’shar White Tower!

For my second oath:

I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Warders are brothers in battle, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such. Tai’shar Gaidin!

For my third and final oath!

From this day forward, I am a true member of my Discipline and I swear to uphold the ideals of my Discipline and the White Tower and Warders, even if life takes me away from the Community. Tai'shar Ren'Shai!

You have taken the oaths, and duty now binds you. Kneel, Manshima ReleaseTheEvil of the Renshai Gaidin, and await your fate.

*draws his sword and stands behind ReleaseTheEvil* Mother, I present to you a man who has served honorably and loyally. Duty binds him. Him fate is yours.

Choose wisely, Mother *awaits the mothers decision*

I have no idea what Mafia games have to do with being a Warder :P, but what I've seen of RTE he'd make an excellent one, so ...

"Stay your blade, Sword Captain. I accept his oaths and his service. "

Elgee waited for Fnorrll to sheath his sword then pinned the rank badge of Der'Manshima to RTE's collar.

"Arise, ReleaseTheEvil, Der'Manshima of the White Tower, and begin your service, under the Light!"