DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia--Sign Ups

Aiel Heart

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOOOOOOOT

Alright guys, right now I'm rushing to finish lesson plans before I fall asleep on my computer, so the game will start tomorrow after I get home from school. If the beginning is a tad slow due to weekend, it's all good :)

I'm sorry. I was just talking to Clov about this, anyways. It wouldn't be fair to whatever team I'm on if I don't give everything to the game. Especially since I try to be a high activity, high effort player. And I'm in my last year of college and on a new shift at work and I already don't sleep. Things are really coming down on me in RL.. so that's that.

Andrej can have the AJ slot lol

I'm sorry. I was just talking to Clov about this, anyways. It wouldn't be fair to whatever team I'm on if I don't give everything to the game. Especially since I try to be a high activity, high effort player. And I'm in my last year of college and on a new shift at work and I already don't sleep. Things are really coming down on me in RL.. so that's that.

Andrej can have the AJ slot lol

No worries, I just had the same thing happen in Kiv's game.  Signed up for high activity and then RL said "nope".  glgl

Archived