DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Frozen Mafia--Sign Ups

Aiel Heart

The Frozen Five were visiting Kristoff’s troll family. 

“I told you all you needed was a little bit of love.” Bulda, his troll mother, exclaimed.
“It’s true" Kristoff laughed, smiling at Anna.
She nodded. “It’s nice to be taking a break from the wedding preparations though.”
“I’ve always imagined a wedding” Olaf said, “I bet they’re so happy and warm, with all your family and friends, and love filling the air!”
“Well, most of the family…” Anna sighed. “I wish Mom and Dad could be there.”
Elsa put a hand on her sister’s shoulder. “Our lives would have been very different if they hadn’t sailed through that storm… If they hadn’t been going to Rapunzel and Eugene’s wedding, they might be going to yours. We’ll never know what might have been.”
Kristoff hated seeing Anna so sad, especially when they were about to start their life together. Sven nudged his arm.“Perhaps there is a way…” Kristoff looked at Grand Pappi.
“Is there?” Anna’s voice came in a whisper, hardly daring to hope. 
Grand Pappi sighed. “I met the King and Queen, felt the path of their lives, and have the power to show you what might have happened, had they livd. I caution you, though, what you will see is not what is, and is only a shadow of the lives that have passed. It may bring more heartache than joy.”
Anna and Elsa looked at eachother. Grand Pappi’s words made them cautious, but they had already known their share of heartbreak, particularly in the absence of their parent.
“Please do it” Elsa said.
Grand Pappi sighed, bowing his head. Then he took a deep breath in, raising his hands into the air. Wind whipped around those gathered, and smoke began to swirl around them. 

Rules
1) The first day will not have a time limit, though one will be added if it drags. After that, “days” will be 32 hours and “night” will be 12 hours. NOTE: I will not be able to get on the computer during my school day, but I will make an effort to get on in the mornings before I leave. 
2) This is a hammer game. Lack of consensus in voting when deadline is reached will result in a random knockout.
3) Do not talk about this game outside this thread unless you have been granted access to a QT, in which case you may talk in the QT as well.
4) Do not quote anything in your role pm or in any QTs you might have access to.
5) Character and move reveals are allowed
6) Do not game the Mod
7) If I feel something is outside the spirit of the game, it will result in restrictions or modkilling.
8) When you are killed, you are allowed one “blah” post which may not reveal any game-related information
9) Do not edit your posts
10) Votes must be bold and red. (just use the tag) You must unvote to revote
11) I expect activity. Spam is welcome, but there must be at least game related post per phase. Also--PLEASE BE POLITE.
12) Submit actions in your role pm.

This game was originally set up to be a 16 player game, though I can make it run with only 13 (or any number in between) if we have trouble filling spots. 

1. Razen
2. Shad
3. Kronos
4. Verbal
5. Kaylee
6. Hallia
7. Sooh
8. dice
9. Andrej
10. Zander
11. Pral
12. Thane
13. Sili

PM if you really need people:
1. Talmanes

Back Ups:
1. BFG

Spectator: 
1. Leyrann
2. Clov
3. Key
4. Cory

I'm excited about this game :D :D :D 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would LOVE to play, but if it's not over by the 13th of September (and it probably hasn't even started by then), I just don't have the time... :(

(Also, I've seen both Frozen and Wall-E)

EDIT: You know what, I wanna spectate (dead thread included and all). Not sure if I can keep up, but that way I can see the game without being FORCED to keep up with what's happening.

Real question is if they've seen Up :)

I've seen that one!

*Phew*

I've never seen any of these movies.  I've also never played in a BT game.  :ohmy:   In?  I'll have to back out if it starts before I'm dead in Age of Legends though.

*DOUBLEGASP*

Where are you guys at in that game?

I would LOVE to play, but if it's not over by the 13th of September (and it probably hasn't even started by then), I just don't have the time... :(

(Also, I've seen both Frozen and Wall-E)

EDIT: You know what, I wanna spectate (dead thread included and all). Not sure if I can keep up, but that way I can see the game without being FORCED to keep up with what's happening.

Fiiiiiiiine I'll put you down as a spectator

Also thought I'd pin it for you.

Thanks for that 

That reaction was humorous haha. And I don't know if I'm ready for another game already, but PM me if you are having trouble filling up the game.

Noted

Yo.

SQUEE

/in if 13 players or less  :-)

We can probably assume it will be *sighs as she deletes spots 13-16*

Archived