DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

the Creator speaks?

baalzamon

i am rereading the all the books again, and i don't know y i didn't notice it but in the EotW when rand leaves to take on "ba'alzamon" he hears a voice in his head. it says "it is not there" "i will take no part. only the chosen one can do what must be done, if he will" "not here" is it just me or does that sound a lot like the creator is speking to rand? (the whole i will take no part makes me think so) if so does he ever speak again?

Nope never speaks again i don't think

And that is probally the Creator speaking.

In my opinion, I think he might help Rand at the last battle in a desperate fight agaisnt Moridin give him back his hand and such. Dobut that but i would love to see that happen. And I think the next time we see the Creator speak will be before the last battle or after the last battle

Nope never speaks again i don't think

And that is probally the Creator speaking.

In my opinion' date=' I think he might help Rand at the last battle in a desperate fight agaisnt Moridin give him back his hand and such. Dobut that but i would love to see that happen. And I think the next time we see the Creator speak will be before the last battle or after the last battle[/quote']

I would guess during the last battle, and I highly doubt that the Creator will give Rand back his hand, or maybe that is how he is to fulfill "To live you must die" and "He who is dead yet lives."

"He who is dead yet lives."
That refers to Lews doesn't it?

No it's part of Nicola's first fortelling starts off something like "The lion sword, the dedicated spear, and she who sees beyond, three on a boat with he who is dead yet lives. The great battle done, but the world not done with battle..."

Almost certainly Rand

Guest Fire Lord

When I first read that passage I thought it was the Creator as well. But isn't talking to Rand in a way taking part? Or he just meant he himself would not be frying Ishy or any Trolloc?

The Creator certainly doesn't seem intent on taking part, but the DO doesn't have any qualms about that. What force short of the Creator can stop the DO? :twisted:

Guest Barmacral

Actually, I think Fain will Die in the Last battle, probably in close proximity to where Rand is supposed to Die (wherever that is), have a lot to do with Rand's death, and will be instrumental to the defeat of the DO.

Actually' date=' I think Fain will Die in the Last battle, probably in close proximity to where Rand is supposed to Die (wherever that is), have a lot to do with Rand's death, and will be instrumental to the defeat of the DO.[/quote']

I totally agree with you. I think Fain will inadvertently help Rand/LTT win the Last Battle, but die at the same time.

Archived