DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Kingkiller Chronicles Fansite

Guest PadraicSeebrr

Guest PadraicSeebrr

Hey guys, I just wanted to let yall know about a site that a friend and I are starting centered around Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss. Its brand new we literally set it up yesterday at the time of this post. There didn't seem to be any similar fansite to Dragonmount or 17thshard, so we decided there should be a place for that community to meet as well.

I contributed to the Structured section of this site under the account Padraic_Seebrr back in the "glory days" when the last three books had yet to come out. What I hope to accomplish with this site (www.thecrockery.org) is to recapture the essence of that time with a series that has not yet finished.

Thanks for hearing me out, and hope I see you at The Crockery if you have read the Kingkiller Chronicles series by Patrick Rothfuss.

Hey guys, I just wanted to let yall know about a site that a friend and I are starting centered around Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss. Its brand new we literally set it up yesterday at the time of this post. There didn't seem to be any similar fansite to Dragonmount or 17thshard, so we decided there should be a place for that community to meet as well.

I contributed to the Structured section of this site under the account Padraic_Seebrr back in the "glory days" when the last three books had yet to come out. What I hope to accomplish with this site (www.thecrockery.org) is to recapture the essence of that time with a series that has not yet finished.

Thanks for hearing me out, and hope I see you at The Crockery if you have read the Kingkiller Chronicles series by Patrick Rothfuss.

FYI, Pat is a good dude and an unofficial-official Friend of Dragonmount, since we brought him in to host an author's Q&A in the Illuminator's way back when (during the run-up to the release of Name of the Wind).  So I'm very supportive of anything that brings him publicity and fans.  Which is one way of saying if you haven't read these books yet ... go do it

FYI, Pat is a good dude and an unofficial-official Friend of Dragonmount, since we brought him in to host an author's Q&A in the Illuminator's way back when (during the run-up to the release of Name of the Wind).  So I'm very supportive of anything that brings him publicity and fans.  Which is one way of saying if you haven't read these books yet ... go do it

As if I needed another reason to like either of you.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya! I signed up. But I can't login. This link: http://thecrockery.org/login-4/ just gives me a 404.

PS: Having the whole password show in the signupmail isn't a very good idea, for safety reasons. I try to have unique passwords everywhere, but if someone is able to hack into my mail account, they will then also get ahold of my Crockery account.

PPS: You guys should set up a mafia forum :biggrin:

Is it Day 3 yet?

Archived