DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello WoT'ers!

Vince Black

Hi everyone. I read the first two books on a whim but am now hooked on the third! Its such a rich world in which i can forget everything and just enjoy. As ive been reading theres a lot of things that piqued my curiosity, so i signed up here to get them answered.

Look forward to picking all of your (delicious) brains!

Thanks

Hi!

Good to have you!

I see you've already met one of our forum quirks. The cloud flare that makes you multiple post around exactly the time of day you did :smile: 

We've all been caught in that more than once.

Glad you like the books! 

When you look at the board you'll see that we have both a discussion section, a social group section and a role playing section. Be careful about spoilers, especially in the discussion section I'd say, and have fun exploring!

Mine tastes better with chili.

I mean to say: welcome to DM! Watch out for spoilers on most of the boards - maybe stick to the Structured Wheel of Time board till you've read further into the series? You'll find that here: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/forum/85-structured-wheel-of-time-discussion/

You're of course welcome to head on down to the Social Groups (Social Community Boards), though even there you'll find some spoilers.

Yep, im an Aussie! Howd u know i was from 'straya?

Thanks mate! Ill watch out for spoilers!

:tongue:

We know our 'stralians.

She be right, mate *grins*

Which part are you from? And more importantly: cricket, or rugby?

Yep, im an Aussie! Howd u know i was from 'straya?

Thanks mate! Ill watch out for spoilers!

:tongue:

We know our 'stralians.

She be right, mate *grins*

Which part are you from? And more importantly: cricket, or rugby?

Lol, yeah shell be sweet hey mate! Im from western Sydney. Cricket or Rugby? Ooooohhhhh thats a tuffy. Ive gotta say Cricket; i dont like men with odd shaped balls...

Lol, yeah shell be sweet hey mate! Im from western Sydney. Cricket or Rugby? Ooooohhhhh thats a tuffy. Ive gotta say Cricket; i dont like men with odd shaped balls...

I already like you.

Archived