DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

Welcome to my first Tarmon Gai´don Mafia. The game is based on A Memory of Light. I will post a lot of quotes from the book but, as the scenes, they are not in any way clues to the roles or characters in this game. 

The rules

1. I hope for lots of activity. You have to post at least one game related post every game day. Short LOAs are okay if you tell me in advance.
2. No editing.
3. Do not discuss this game outside the thread if you haven´t been given permission to do so.
4. Don´t quote my PMs.
5. Days are 72 hours and nights are 24 hours or when all night actions are received.
6. Day one may last longer.
7. This is a hybrid hammer game. The player with the most votes at the end of deadline will be lynched. If there is a majority, the phase will end as soon as majority is reached. If two or more players have the the same amount of votes I will toss the dice and see who dies.
8. You get one “Oh no, I died “post after death. Do not reveal any information.
9. Votes and unvotes must be bolded and colored red. Use our excellent vote tags. [ v ] Verbal [ /v ] and [ unvote ]. You need to unvote before you vote again. 

10. Character reveals are allowed. Mafia may or may not get fake claims. 
11. I´m Mod Goddess. My word is law. If you have any questions just ask.

12. This will be a nice game. You don´t tell people that they suck, that they can gfy or that this is the worse they have ever played. You can very well disagree with people without calling them stupid, derp etc. Think about what you write. If I think that you have written something that is not okay then I will give you a warning in the thread. If you do it a second time you will get some kind of pr that is also announced in thread. If you do it a third time then you will get mod killed. Most people will not have any problems with this so no need to worry. If you really feel the need to curse then we have some excellent WoT curses to use. You don´t curse at others of course.

Players:

1. Dice, Samma N´Sei, vanilla town was killed N2

2. Hallia, Cyndane, town cop was killed N1

3. Rhea, Talentless, vanilla town was killed N1

4. Yates, Turned Asha´man, vanilla town was lynched D3

5. RTE, Turned Asha´man, vanilla town was lynched D2

6. AJ, Slayer, town vig was killed N4

7. Zander, Gaul, mafia goon was lynched D1

8. Verbal

9. Leelou

10. Seph BFG, Elyas, mafia goon was killed N2

11. Talmanes

12. Ley, Talentless, vanilla town was lynched D4

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final VC Day 1

Zander (7) - Talmanes, Ley, AJ, Leelou, Verbal, BFG, Hally  
Talmanes (3) - Dice, RTE, Rhea

Rhea (2) - Zander, Hallia

AJ (1) - Yates 
Not voting:  

Zander was lynched. Death scene.

N1 Death scenes/Day 2 begins

Final VC Day 2

RTE (5) - Talmanes, RTE, Yates, Ley, Verbal

BFG (2) - AJ, Leelou
Not voting: Dice,  BFG,

RTE was lynched. Death scene

N2 Death scenes/Day 3 begins

Final VC Day 3

AJ (1) - Yates

Yates (4) - AJ, Talmanes, Ley, Leelou

Not voting:  Verbal

Yates was lynched. Death scene

Final VC Day 4

Ley (3) - Talmanes, Verbal, Leelou

Talmanes (1) - Ley

Not voting: AJ

Ley was lynched. Death scene

"Light..." Perrin whispered to Gaul, looking across the landscape. "It´s dying."

The boiling, thrashing, churning black sky of the wolf dream was nothing new, but the storm that the sky had been foreshadowing for months had finally arrived. Wind blew in enormous gusts, moving this way, then that, in unnatuaral patterns. 

The landscape seemed less real than it usually did. The raging winds actually smoothed out hills, like erosion at high speed. In other places, the land swelled up, forming ripples of rock and new hillsides. Chunks of earth sprayed into the air, shattering. The land itself was coming apart. 

It´s now Day 1. You can post. Deadline is Friday 9 PM CET. (I´ll make a countdown later.)

Hi Talmanes and Rhea. I haven't had... the pleasure. How much mafia experience do you guys have? Also, I'm a mafia bully. This is good/bad - circle one.

I've played my fair share of games. That said it's been a while so hopefully I'm not too rusty.

Hello to everyone else as well. Some of you I know well, some not so much. Should be a fun game.

Hi Talmanes and Rhea. I haven't had... the pleasure. How much mafia experience do you guys have? Also, I'm a mafia bully. This is good/bad - circle one.

Hi Yates, nice to meet you. It is a pleasure. So far!

I am not a mafia bully. As for you....I circle both good and bad! It can go either way. We can revisit this question after the game!  :wink:

My experience is limited to DM mafia games only and I have not played for quite a while, at least until recently in the White Tower Harry Potter game that just ended. 

Love to the Mod Goddess!

:wub:

Archived