DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings from Australia!

disafear

Hey all,

Currently re-reading the series (much more carefully than before) and while reading up a bit on certain characters (Queen Tylin :P), decided to sign up!

First started reading the Wheel of Time sometime in high school (at that point, it was up to Knife of Dreams). Loved every bit of it, got a few friends interested but they only got to about book 3 before succumbing to other pleasures of life (e.g TV :P )

I'm currently doing my Honours year in Chemistry at Monash University so reading time is limited to when I'm on the train unfortunately. 

Hope to post a bit around the forum!  :mat:

Welcome to DM !

I am re-reading the serie too (i am at book 11 so far lol).

Who's ur fav character ?

(also do not hesitate to have a look around :biggrin:)

Hey all,

Currently re-reading the series (much more carefully than before) and while reading up a bit on certain characters (Queen Tylin :P), decided to sign up!

First started reading the Wheel of Time sometime in high school (at that point, it was up to Knife of Dreams). Loved every bit of it, got a few friends interested but they only got to about book 3 before succumbing to other pleasures of life (e.g TV :P )

I'm currently doing my Honours year in Chemistry at Monash University so reading time is limited to when I'm on the train unfortunately. 

Hope to post a bit around the forum!  :mat:

Welcome, but your toilets go the wrong way.

Welcome to DM !

Who's ur fav character ?

I'm up to book 8! I wish we had the technology to erase certain memories. I would keep erasing my previous re-readings of WoT and read it again. I think that would last me a lifetime of entertainment. 

Favourite character is a tough one haha, in a series with so many characters, it is impossible to have just one! From the females, Min and Egwene are definitely up there at the top. Min handles Rand pretty nicely. Nynaeve has her days as does Faile (and then they ruin it somehow :P )

From the males, the three main characters aside (love them all :P ) Lan and Rhuarc are my favs :D 

I think Mat is the funniest character I've come across in the fantasy genre.

Hi, and welcome to DM. I'm re-reading too. Please check out the social groups if you have time. Lots of stuff going on there. :)

All these societies! Making my head spin, not sure where to start!

Oh idk, maybe you're just looking at it the wrong way ;) 

Welcome to DM !

Who's ur fav character ?

I'm up to book 8! I wish we had the technology to erase certain memories. I would keep erasing my previous re-readings of WoT and read it again. I think that would last me a lifetime of entertainment. 

Favourite character is a tough one haha, in a series with so many characters, it is impossible to have just one! From the females, Min and Egwene are definitely up there at the top. Min handles Rand pretty nicely. Nynaeve has her days as does Faile (and then they ruin it somehow :P )

From the males, the three main characters aside (love them all :P ) Lan and Rhuarc are my favs :D 

I think Mat is the funniest character I've come across in the fantasy genre.

Hi, and welcome to DM. I'm re-reading too. Please check out the social groups if you have time. Lots of stuff going on there. :)

All these societies! Making my head spin, not sure where to start!

Oh idk, maybe you're just looking at it the wrong way ;) 

No. You damn Aussies are up to something. I know it!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the site! I definitely need to get around to another reread. I just have so many things on my to read list it's difficult sometimes. Thankfully I'm done with college so I'm starting to have a not more time for it all.

There is as others have said as well white a lot to do and see around here, so definitely check it out!

I'm over at the Black Tower, but each Social Group has a lot offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived