DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT Top 250

Niniel

Got 90.

I really shouldn't have missed Cadsuane and Verin though. And I also didn't have a single Wise One except for Aviendha. Rhavin is the only Forsaken I missed (and Be'lal apparently didn't even make the list), but I didn't really counted to 13 with them.

I'm finding these really tricky - I know who they are when named but have trouble thinking of their name in the first place. Added to that the spelling...... Sheesh!

Next time I re-read I'm sure I'll do better.

Sede%20Amyrlin_zpsx6huw5p8.jpg

I wonder how many characters were actually mentioned in the whole series. I know RJ had lists of possible names and what not never even used, but there were also soooo many characters.

Over 2500, and no two share a name.

Searching on the wikia only lists one result called "Danelle", and then the second result is a chapter from TSR, in which she appears and is indeed Brown, the third is to the prolouge of FoH, which is also about the Brown sister, then comes Mesaana, and well, it just keeps getting more and more off-topic, like any search.

http://wot.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Search?search=Danelle&fulltext=Search

I did really poorly on this but only tried once. Can't remember how many. Sub 40 I think. I noticed that when I read I don't usually focus on character names. Tend to glance past them as if characters have names that start with different letters easy to know which is which without properly reading the name. Mind you, harder to do in a series like WoT :wink: 

I couldn't remember Moiraine's name, was on tip of the tongue. I am ashamed ha ha ha.

I did really poorly on this but only tried once. Can't remember how many. Sub 40 I think. I noticed that when I read I don't usually focus on character names. Tend to glance past them as if characters have names that start with different letters easy to know which is which without properly reading the name. Mind you, harder to do in a series like WoT :wink:

I couldn't remember Moiraine's name, was on tip of the tongue. I am ashamed ha ha ha.

That's... Pretty bad.

And I was annoyed Kari al'Thor wasn't on there!

Me too! Same for Be'lal by the way. Though if you tried to enter him you DID get Bela.

Archived