DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

I'm very sad to announce that Charis has resigned as Head of the White Ajah

For those who weren't around back then and don't know the story, Charis al'Aslan made a huge sacrifice when the Tower needed her.

The previous Head of the White Ajah had resigned, but there were no active Whites around to fill the position. Though she was very happy in the Blue Ajah, Charis stepped into the breach. Not only did she have to take on the responsibility of building back up an Ajah, but she also had to leave her home behind and adapt to a new one. She did an outstanding job, and has turned the White Ajah back into a place where there's always something interesting going on, and wonderful members to mingle with. 

It is with great sadness that I had to accept her resignation, due to her commitments in meatspace. Please join me in thanking her profoundly for all she's done for the White Ajah and the Tower!

Much love to Charis and a deep heartfelt thank you to the one who inspired me and who's light drew me to the White Ajah. I know that she will always be a WhiteBlueBerrySnowBunny! No mater where she roams!

Wow, this made me REALLY sad. I've not interacted with her much but.....wow......Good luck in meatspace Charis. You've done a miraculous job and I am seriously going to miss you. Hope you can make it back every now and again. 

Thank you for all you've done, Charis. I may not have really gotten to know you, but you did a great job and were there when you were needed.

Good luck to you, wherever you now tread. May luck always be with you, and love surround you.

Thank you, Charis. I hope you can find time to drop by.

I guess our marriage is going through some difficulties. I had no idea, really. Which might be part of the problem! lol

I guess this is the part where I get knocked up to trap her in the marriage?  Communicating seems like a bit of an overkill.

You say that now, but you'll warm up to me. It'll just take a couple of years, give or take.

Charis, it'll be very sad to see you stepping down. You've been a terrific leader for your Ajah and I hope you'll still find time to stop in sometime.

Thank you all so very much for your kind words...   :blush: 

and Nyn, for highjacking this thread as only my Wifey can.  :rolleyes: 

I am sad to step down, but RL has had it in for me for a while now, and some things just have to be let go. 

For those of you who don't know me well, I'm a Pastor, a public school teacher, a Homeschool mom of 3 kids ages 2-5, a professional blogger, an entrepreneur and overall, very very sleep-deprived.  :wacko: 

I'm sure that's quite enough explanation. You all understand. 

Besides, it's been 5 yrs and we're due to take the Ajah to the next level. I have full confidence in the next generation and I know we'll all support each other as best we can. 

Love and hugs to all...  :wub: 

and no more babies, Wifey. I've got quite enough to keep my hands full, thank you.  :tongue: 

I will be stalking you on facebook....you can't get away!