DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Who comes before us as a candidate for Aes Sedai? (Sooh)

Sooh has been nominated for Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah.

Who will speak for this woman?

Ithillian straightens her shawl and smooths her skirts etc

I am very happy and excited at being asked to speak for this woman, Mother. I first met Sooh elsewhere, but I was glad when I saw she'd joined the Tower, too. She's always been so involved and active and It's nice to see someone who fits in all over the Tower.

I got to know her better when we ran the reunion event. As usual I'd got myself all caught up in an over complicated game and was at a loss to see how I would be able to keep on top of it. Sooh volunteered to help me and did all the maths and kept the game active. She was like a cool still pool of water and just made me feel so much calmer. I think she really made it the fun game it became.

Because that's how she is. Nothing is too much trouble, and everything gets done. There's really no need to be worried about it if she's involved, and she's fun and interesting and bright blue joyful bubble that makes me smile  :happy:

So I was very happy that she chose the Blue Ajah and even more happy when she agreed to become our First Selector. I have every confidence she'll make a wonderful Aes Sedai.

*sits back down again*

Edited by Ithillian

*steps forward wearing the Green Shawl*

It is a pleasure to speak for this woman and I will do so, Mother. *bows*

Sooh came to the Tower, friendly and engaging. It was a surprise to learn that she considers herself "quite introverted" as she quickly gained friends wherever she settled in.

Sooh spent time with all of us and her company and participation were most welcome. She has a cheery word for everyone, a fun nature, and a dedication to the Tower and it's residents. She has confidence in herself and her abilities to step in to a leadership role when and where it is needed.

I am proud to have her join us as an Aes Sedai.

*bows and steps back*

Edited by Ryrin

*blushes over all the wonderful words and patiently awaits the next part of the ritual*

(I messed up...sorry)

Edited by Sooh

It's so true that Sooh has such a calming influence!

Two have spoken, and it is half done. Come now, Sooh, and speak your oaths to Ajah and Tower so all that can be done, will be done under the Light.

(when she has internet access again)

The First Oath:
I swear to respect all members of the White Tower & Warders Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Social Group is my online family and I will treat them as such.

The Second Oath:
I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai.

The Third Oath:
I swear to be a true and faithful member of the Blue Ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah and the White Tower. I am a true member of the Blue Ajah.

As you have sworn, so shall it be. From this day forward you will be known as Sooh, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah. Welcome home, Sister - we have waited long for you!

Seeing how well our last Egwening worked out, I think I'll assume the privileges again . . . . 

Rise, and receive your Shawl from the Amyrlin Seat!

P1010982.jpg

can i come in now ? can i come in ? :biggrin:

CONGRATULATIONS SOOH !!!

*huggles*

*throws confettis*

stock-footage-blue-shiny-confetti-backgr

*and channels drinks*

cocktails_000002916564xsmall.jpg

Grats Sooh! May you always feel welcome in the Blue Ajah - your new home - and the White Tower! 

*huggles*

Congratulations!!!! Very well done...well done indeed!

You might need something to hold that shawl up, Sooh :)

A18.+Jemax.jpg

Awww! That's beautiful, Elgee! It reminds me of a piece my grandmother used to have. 

What...you are Aes Sedai now?

Congratulations!!

You are moving through ranks too fast

It's a pleasure, Sooh!

Panchi, she's not only an Aes Sedai now, she's the new Head of the Blue Ajah! lol