DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

whaddup

Beck

My name is Beck! I love to play Mafia so that's what I'm here to do. I believe you all know Cory and Chris, they're the reason I'm here.

I don't know anything about Dragonmount unfortunately so I don't imagine myself venturing very far outside of the Mafia section, but who knows.

I come from a small community called NovoCiv and also play at Mafia Universe.

Looking forward to spending some time here! I'm pretty open so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

Hi Beck!  I'm Tress -  Not only am I the mod of the game you just signed up for, I'm also the official moderator of this particular forum, so I get a nice green "Staff" tag on my profile. :biggrin:

I'm also Cory's internet wife, so there's that :laugh:

Our site is primarily a fan community for the Wheel of Time book series, so most of those who hang out here are fantasy literature fans, although you'll find a huge variety of interests here and people from all over the world.  

What kind of hobbies do you have outside of mafia games?

Hi Tress!

You're a lucky woman, Cory's the man.

I figured DM had to do with a book series, I'll have to look into it. I really just stick to non-fiction; I read business practicum, anything about education reform, and I love books on abstract topics like chaos theory or society or psychology of the mind. So not exactly the same genre but I love to read so maybe there's a bond there. Some of my favourite authors include Jim Collins, Seth Godin, Malcolm Gladwell, and Albert Camus.

Um, otherwise I like to workout, I play soccer, I play the guitar, and love watching improv and sketch comedy.

(I'm also a cat person, so I can appreciate your signature.)

Archived