DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello!

Ocicat

I found this place through someone I know elsewhere being a member here, and thought I'd join. Admittedly, I haven't had the pleasure of enjoying the WoT series, but I hear I'm not the only one with that lack here. Well, nice to meet you all, and I hope to enjoy my time here. ^-^

Welcome to Dragonmount ! :biggrin:

tell us, what are ur hobbies?

Thanks!

hmm, reading, web browsing, learning new things, puzzles and intellectual/strategy games... Oh, and I enjoy being around animals, pretty much any kind. ^-^

Welcome!!!! We are happy to have you. :)

And another thanks!

oh, if you like intellectual and strategy games, maybe you will like the mafia games that u'll see on some of our boards. :biggrin:

Also, you will find events and small games in some of the social groups. We just had a Harry Potter week in the White Tower and have a couple of Dice games in the Band.

Any chance, you will start to read the WOT serie ?

oh, if you like intellectual and strategy games, maybe you will like the mafia games that u'll see on some of our boards. :biggrin:

Also, you will find events and small games in some of the social groups. We just had a Harry Potter week in the White Tower and have a couple of Dice games in the Band.

Any chance, you will start to read the WOT serie ?

oh, mafia was part of the reason I joined :P

Interesting, I'll look into those, thanks.

Quite possibly, next time I get more books. ^^

Archived