DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
The_Fnorrll_Reborn

Ten hut for a promotion! (Ahmyra)

*approaches the Sword Captain*

I will, Sword Captain!

Myra attracted my attention very early on for her enthusiasm for Dragonmount and the Warders. She has contributed a great deal to this community already and is clearly very excited to be a part of our group.

Myra has gone through the ranks fast, simply because she likes to participate. As a result, she has been a blessing to our community. She has continually been willing to step out and help and it was much appreciated as I was going through some personal issues.

She has been there for the memebers of the guild and the white tower, showing she knows what it means to be cuen and gaidin. She is a phenomenal candidate for the rank of der'manshina and will gladly recommend that course is taken. :happy:

I will as well!

I've seen Myra being very active within the WT and elsewhere on DM.  She's fun to talk to and I can tell she will have a great future here.  The Cuen are lucky to have a member such as Myra!

The First Oath:

I swear to uphold the honour and integrity of the White Tower Community and kick the ass of anyone who doesn’t. Tai’shar White Tower!

The Second Oath:

I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Warders are brothers in battle, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such. Tai’shar Gaidin!

The Third Oath:

From this day forward, I am a true member of my Discipline and I swear to uphold the ideals of my Discipline and the White Tower and Warders, even if life takes me away from the Community. Tai'shar Cuen'd'eren!

You have taken the oaths, and duty now binds you. Kneel, Manshima Ahmyra Al'Ruley of the Cuen'd'eren Gaidar, and await your fate.

*draws his sword and stands behind Ahmyra* Mother, I present to you a woman who has served honorably and loyally. Duty binds her. Her fate is yours.

Choose wisely, Mother *awaits the mothers decision*

Edited by The_Fnorrll_Reborn

It's so lovely to see another Der'Manshima! And such an active one to boot :)

"Stay your blade, Sword Captain. I accept her oaths and her service. "

Elgee waited for Fnorrll to sheath his sword then pinned the rank badge of Der'Manshima to Myra's collar.

"Arise, Ahmyra al'Ruley, Der'Manshima of the White Tower, and begin your service, under the Light!"

I'm glad to hear that, my lovely! *beams proudly*

*After a long time of standing calmly off to the side... TACKLE HUG*

So proud of you mentee! 

So. Erm. Congratulations are in order because Myra is swell but, I'm dying to know.

What happens when the Amyrlin rejects a promotion? Is it all "And Fnorll's dorsal pismire went sticky mackerel and, whoop whoop, Elgee dips that tootsie roll"?

Or is there a politely worded rejection letter with hope and well-wishes for all future endeavors, followed by years of soul-crushing angst and regret?

Inquiring minds must know.

Edited by Hiarthbeorn

*tacklehugs Myra*

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!