DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Ahmyra al'Ruley

An Epic Journey...

*Myra sat in the sunshine and pondered. Finally making up her mind she got up and went hunting a great friend and maybe more...*

Zander, we have been friends since we first started talking. I have relied and depended on you through a very difficult time and you have been there for me watching my back the while time. I can't think of anyone else better suited to be my Sword Brother.

*she pulled her dagger from her boot and sliced her palm offering it to Zander*

Be my Shar'din?

Edited by Ahmyra al'Ruley

Zander smiled as his friend approached.  Before he had a chance to say anything Myra spoke, "Zander, we have been friends since we first started talking. I have relied and depended on you through a very difficult time and you have been there for me watching my back the while time. I can't think of anyone else better suited to be my Sword Brother.."

Zander watched as Myra sliced her palm and extended her hand to him and heard her say, " Be my Shen'din?"

Zander smiled as he responded, "We have become fast friends Myra, we have had each others back through some rough times and have had some great laughs,  I will continue to have your back as I know you will have mine as well.  I would be honored to be your Sword Brother Myra!"

With that said Zander sliced his palm and clasped Myra's hand.

"To many future adventures Shar'Dar.though I can't promise I won't get us into a little trouble now and again!!!"

*hugs* well trouble seems to follow me Sis.....Zander is obviously innocent of all things even when guilty!!!

Grats you two! You two are the perfect example of what NOT to do when trying to avoid getting AIDS.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!

*brings in chocolate dipped in beer for zander*

about-us-banner-2.jpg

*other chocolates for Myra*

stockimage.png

*and channels a rain of confettis*

stock-photo-28738412-bright-pink-confett

It's how the Shar ceremony works Blom :P

Yay there's another male/female Shar sibling pairing now!!!!!! *Dances around hugging them both*

Ah, I see, Heart!

... need some yellow's for healing...

Teehee!

unbelievable.

Ive been WAITING for this and you snuck it in!!

I dont know if I should be mad or happy.

screw it  i will just break your ribs as i hug you both!

Bear hugs Myra      hears a crack

turns for Zander....