DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Kaylee

Who comes before us as a candidate for Accepted? ( Barid Bel Medar)

The Novice Barid Bel Medar has completed his requirements to be Raised to Accepted and may post his Arches when ready.

Please hold the congratsing until the Arches have been posted

(Sorry for the delay, I had to think about it for a moment) 

Declaration of Self: I am a guy who enjoys fun across a range of different aspects of life. I am laid back, always willing to help others and have an open mind/ empathy derived from my own experiences. On the other side, I don't tolerate what I think is petty or trivial. I can become heated when discussing issues close to my heart. I am often lazy and have no strong convictions. I started reading Wheel of Time because I was bored, and I picked the first part of the EotW (when they split it into the two volumes for whatever reason) and decided it looked interesting enough. Funnily enough, my intention was to read a 1 book story, because (still at school without a job) I couldn't afford multiple volumes, and hated waiting to read the next. So basically, that went wrong, but it made me fall in love with reading and I actively got a library card and actually sought out books. I found Dragonmount in 2010 after I finished KoD. I was looking to see if anyone had an answer for the infamous question. "Is Taim Demandred?". A few hours later after reading lots of different theories, I joined. 

Declaration of Commitment: Being a novice has been particularly fun for me. As an admin, it can sometimes be hard to not be taken so seriously (specially in WoTD). So starting out as a lowly novice without any responsibility or power was good fun. I've participated in a wide range of activities in the Brown, Blue, Yellow, Gray and Green events. I have helped out in the Blue (Sorting Hat) Yellow (Grumpy Cat column advice), the novice led Senior Appreciation Week (Tribute Thread) and the Pride Week event (Straight in a Rainbow World). Before joining the White Tower, I had gotten to know a number of members of the WT through other means, so I came in with some friends already, and wasn't expecting too much to change. However, I experienced a great community and I believe I have indeed made many more friends, or at least interesting acquaintances who I look forward to interacting with more in the future. 

Declaration of Commitment: I started off in the White Tower honestly not really committed to anything other than having a new experience. Since my time as an Aspie and Novice, I have come to very much enjoy the events and simple interactions I have participated in (even though I am not as active as some). My intent is to continue to do what I am doing. Provide my own input wherever I can to make the White Tower as enjoyable for others as it has been -and is - for me. Also, DM wide domination, then moving on to the rest of the world. 

As for Ajahs? I have indeed been thinking of it. But that's a secret. :tongue: 

That's really nice Barid. Wonderfully written arches! :smile: 

I'm looking forward to seeing you around!!

Very, very nice!! Well done!!!

8e0debb4d31837b3b77df2ca8369d7db.jpg

Great arches Barid! Welcome to the world of being an accepted :) It was really interesting to see it from your point of view as an admin and coming here, thanks for that! :happy: