DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Roll Call for August 2015 - ALL members please read the 1st post and take the Poll !

43 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see more interaction between the various areas on DM?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care
  2. 2. Would you like an area or thread on DM where you can interact with other DMers?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

Misheru, Green Aes Sedai.

Maybe if the SG board had a separate board that was for nonsense, chats, impromptu games, generally all the things that happens in the SG, but that's not as formal as General Disucssion and not as off the hook as Fiddlesticks. And maybe, when an SG has an event, they can have one event thread in that forum too, to lure people into their SG.

Hallia - Sitter of the Yellow Ajah

I would love more interaction!  It might be because I'm a social butterfly, but I don't in any way see how it could hurt.

Sunrise Lord - Aes Sedai - Yellow Ajah Sitter

I hadn't realized we couldn't actively interact with other parts of DM lol. There's nothing preventing any member from interacting with any other group, be it an SG or otherwise.

hey. still here

I don't know how difficult it would be but how about a pinned thread in TV advertising what's goin on in the other groups? Is there already a board/thread somewhere where this is a thing and I just don't know about it? If there is, maybe add a link to the roll call each month with a 'hey! don't forget! The Band is drunk again this month and they're streaking for Reptile Awareness!' or some such. 

I think we should provide a summary of our staff discussion thusfar because this question makes little sense without the details we hashed out.

And, as a representative of the highest echelons of the Order of Shifty-Eyed Grifters, I volunteer Elgee for the task.

You're quite right about the summary being needed!

You've volunteered yourself by mentioning it, though :biggrin:

I really just want more RPers, honestly XD

Though I am starting to explore more the different Social Groups :p