DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Roll Call for August 2015 - ALL members please read the 1st post and take the Poll !

43 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see more interaction between the various areas on DM?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care
  2. 2. Would you like an area or thread on DM where you can interact with other DMers?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

Please post here so we know you're active.

The questions this month are about:

Interaction across Group Lines -

Should there be more?

Would you like to interact with other Dragonmount members who're not specifically WT/W members?

Vote in the Poll above, and if you WOULD like something, post WHERE and WHAT you'd like.

Also, go drag your friends in here too, please. The search function is still not fixed, so quite often this is the only way to tell that you've been active. If they don't want to, tell them to not come whining to us if their access gets removed because we don't  know they've been around.

Kaylee - MoN and Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah

I think maybe games or events done with members of other areas might be fun.

Edited by Kaylee

I think we should provide a summary of our staff discussion thusfar because this question makes little sense without the details we hashed out.

And, as a representative of the highest echelons of the Order of Shifty-Eyed Grifters, I volunteer Elgee for the task.

Edited by Hiarthbeorn

alannalynn, Green Aes Sedai

I would love more interaction with the other groups; it's one thing to play mafia with them lol, but if they're not in the same SG we're in, we don't really get a chance to know each other, if that makes sense. As for suggestions... I haven't a clue, let me think on that.

Aiel Heart--Der'Manshima--Cuen'd'eren

I think it'd be great if we all just visited each other more and came to each other's events a little more often. There are some that are great at playing games in whatever group that they happen to see it in, others barely venture to their own groups. Harry Potter week is something a lot of people regardless of their group would enjoy. This week the Aiel are having a culture fair, which could be the same.

I really think it just comes from us going to places that already exist. 

Rhea ~ White Sitter

I can see a board with a single forum being added specifically for those who are members of more than one SG to mingle and cross the lines between the SG's.  Something like the Welcome Inn in the RP section. 

Chae -  Red Ajah

I really like Rhea's idea. And i agree with Heart ! I think a lot of people are interested in the games & events even if they are not members of the SG organizing them :)

I think if we're going to discuss various ideas people had we should possibly do as hiarth suggested and sum up the points we got to on this.

I'm pretty sure admin would have to be involved in adding extra boards, so it's not really up to us, and there are several good reasons not to.

I voted don't care on both because there are already boards and threads that are open to everyone to mingle in so I don't really see the need.

were spread pretty thin as is IMO.

Basel Gill, Brown Aes Sedai

I don't think a new area is needed. All the SGs have a public area where people can interact freely with those outside the group. And if people want to interact with a group more than that, they can join that group officially.

Mashiara Sedai ~ Aes Sedai ~ White Ajah

It doesn't really matter to me.  If there were a group SG board, I might play there, and then I might not.  Depends on the tone, feel, mood of the board and the posters.