DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter Week] The Sorting Hat with a twist!

Barid Bel Medar

Anyone familiar with Harry Potter will know this fellow, the talking Hat that reads minds and segregates children based on their personalities! In a nice way of course! 

Since we are a WoT site, our Sorting Hat is the foreign cousin of the Hogwarts Hat, which sorts the wizards of Randland into the houses we all know. 

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Ravencalw

Hufflepuff. 

I think you all know the deal, so without further ado, I present to you the Randland Sorting Hat! 

Post your results here and see what the Hat sees in you! 

(Follow link to the Quiz)

https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=mte4mjc1mgy7dm

Gryffindor
"You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart"

The Gryffindor house emphasises the traits of courage as well as "daring, nerve, and chivalry," and thus its members are generally regarded as brave, though sometimes to the point of recklessness. They can also be short-tempered.

I don't actually remember anything about Harry Potter so I'm just going to assume this result makes me awesome.

lol, every time I take one of these House quizzes I get a different result.  Is that normal?

This time I got Hufflepuff:

Hufflepuff

"You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true,
And unafraid of toil"

Students belonging to this house are known to be hard-working, friendly, loyal, honest and rather impartial. It may be that due to their values, Hufflepuffs are not as competitive as the other houses, or are more modest about their accomplishments. Hufflepuff is the most inclusive among the four houses; valuing hard work, patience, loyalty, and fair play rather than a particular aptitude in its members.

Ravenclaw
"Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,

If you've a ready mind,

Where those of wit and learning,

Will always find their kind."

Ravenclaw House prizes learning, wisdom, wit, and intellect in its members. Thus, many Ravenclaws tend to be academically motivated and talented students. Ravenclaws also pride themselves in being original in their ideas, and methods. It's not unusual to find Ravenclaw students practising especially different types of magic that other houses might shun.

Students in Ravenclaw can also be quirky and possess unusual intellectual interests. Ravenclaws generally accept and celebrate these eccentrics

If I'm always in Ravenclaw, why the flippity flip did Pottermore put me in Gryffindor? :dry:

I <3 Ravenclaw

Your Result
Print.png  Print
Slytherin
"Or perhaps in Slytherin,
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folk use any means,
To achieve their ends."

Slytherins tend to be ambitious, shrewd, cunning, strong leaders, and achievement-oriented. They also have highly developed senses of self-preservation. This means that Slytherins tend to hesitate before acting, so as to weigh all possible outcomes before deciding exactly what should be done.

Hufflepuff
"You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true,
And unafraid of toil"

Students belonging to this house are known to be hard-working, friendly, loyal, honest and rather impartial. It may be that due to their values, Hufflepuffs are not as competitive as the other houses, or are more modest about their accomplishments. Hufflepuff is the most inclusive among the four houses; valuing hard work, patience, loyalty, and fair play rather than a particular aptitude in its members.
I'm SO not a Puff...

Your Result
Print.png  Print
Slytherin
"Or perhaps in Slytherin,

You'll make your real friends,

Those cunning folk use any means,

To achieve their ends."

Slytherins tend to be ambitious, shrewd, cunning, strong leaders, and achievement-oriented. They also have highly developed senses of self-preservation. This means that Slytherins tend to hesitate before acting, so as to weigh all possible outcomes before deciding exactly what should be done.

I did NOT see this one coming

Woo! You joined us, Alanna!

We can have the most fun, ofc. Especially since everyone is automatically afraid of us!

Muahahaha! *rubs hands evilly*

Woo! You joined us, Alanna!

We can have the most fun, ofc. Especially since everyone is automatically afraid of us!

Muahahaha! *rubs hands evilly*

Haha no I've never been a slytherin! Just surprised Zander is, I think I saw him as more of a Gryffindor with a little bit of 'Puff

I got Hufflepuff, I usually tend to get 50/50 Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, depending on the questions of the tests. On Pottermore I'm Gryffindor and that's where I fit best. Gryffindors are not only brave, they are also rash and impulsive, loyal, fight for what they believe is right and protect others. That's sides of Gryffindor that people rarely talk about.

Archived